• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Sekiro - Got my uncle to start playing Sekiro

    Sekiro - Got my uncle to start playing Sekiro


    Got my uncle to start playing Sekiro

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:32 AM PST

    In celebration of FINALLY beating Sekiro. I have become one with the game. Sekiro is love...Sekiro is life.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    #actuallyhappened

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Divine Dragon - GIF by @Much118x

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Japanese sounds cooler

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Praise the Sun

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    pencil and ink

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Over 300 deaths later. I was screaming like a madman.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Apparently I’m better at this game tipsy

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    SPOILERS for the second Genichiro fight. 6 years on this site and I still can't figure out spoiler tags

    All day today I've been throwing myself at Genichiro. Half of the time actually trying to kill him, the other half just learning. I did get some improvements, but overall went nowhere. I just kept throwing myself at him over and over, got through his first phase once or twice, and after a few more failures decided to call it a day.

    Fast forward to now. I've been drinking some and I'm tipsy. And tipsy me decides "hey, let's put on that game that requires precise timing and reflexes and play it under the influence. What could go wrong?". Apparently, not much. Because for the first time I managed to reach his final phase on my first attempt at taking this boss after drinking. I am confused but bemused. Maybe if I drink enough I'll beat him for real

    submitted by /u/ToastLord78
    [link] [comments]

    So am I the only one who didn't know midair deathblows were even a thing until it happened by accident?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Dear Genchiro

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    So like, how many times do I have to die before you catch Dragonrot? Because at this rate that seems like a quicker way to kill you than anything else.

    For fuck's sake dude that's a longbow, not a machine gun! Points to you for historical accuracy on being a samurai with a bow, but points deducted for using it in an enclosed space, in midair, against a sword-wielding opponent. But points regained for still managing to kill me with your stupid bullshit OP longbow airstrike. I'm half convinced that move is a killstreak or something

    Screw you, go throw yourself off the castle

    submitted by /u/ToastLord78
    [link] [comments]

    Emma Calligraphy

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    What up with this.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Seriously depressed right now if it wasn't for beautiful games like sekiro idk whatd I'd do. Am I alone in this

    submitted by /u/blinkninja2003
    [link] [comments]

    I JUST BEAT Isshin SWORD SAINT first try it was the best feeling ever!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Idk how I did it but I was just so focused on parrying him and I never noticed his posture bar going up tremendously and I just rolled the dude and I'm happy as hell

    What's ironic is that I was originally going for the shura ending first because I'm save scumming and for the love of god I cannot ever beat isshin ashina and just decided to go for finishing the game instead

    I still can't beat the owl father tho.

    Edit: and he's dead I finally beat the owl after around 43 tries I think

    submitted by /u/galangj012
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on Owl Father?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Had trouble with owl the first time around and reddit helped. Any small tips that will make the fight manageable?

    submitted by /u/LemonAD6
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just accidentally cheesed the whole 3 phases of True Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Basically what happened was that she cornered me on the right edge of the cliff, then she went for a sweep attack, my camera wonked out when I jump to dodge it and I accidentally threw myself off the said cliff edge.

    You won't believe what happened when the game reset me up top. I immediately turned to the right to lock back on to her and I shit you not, the bitch yeeted herself off the edge doing the jump attack and soon followed the 'IMMORTALITY SEVERED' text. It was the stupidest shit.

    I'm still laughing my arse off while typing this. Fucking loss for words. Thought I was gonna get my shit pushed in when I saw the 3 health bars, but nope. What in the fuck lmao.

    submitted by /u/n1c3m3m3
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro mods. No I’m not trying to make it easier

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Does anybody know of any mods that'll help me load into a later portion of the game. I was on owl in ashina castle and my save file corrupted and I really don't want to play through almost the entire game again. Maybe not even a mod but anything that'll help me get back to where I was.

    submitted by /u/rw_3eters
    [link] [comments]

    I got real lucky at the end

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Help? This isn’t good. Still have my arm after Xbox shuts off after loosing to Genichiro on my second play through!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    4 Mins versus Isshin, I would say he is easier than wolf and guardian Ape... I haven't played for a while though, so I have some small mistakes here.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Starting Sekiro - am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    OK, no spoilers please - I'm playing my first blind playthrough of Sekiro. I've already beat Dark Souls 1, 2, 3, Bloodborne, etc - so I'm comfortable with challenging/punishing games.

    I'm about 60 deaths in and have been trying the Chained Ogre for a couple hours now. Seems doable (I always make it to 2nd phase) but 1 or 2 mistakes and I'm dead - and that's just not much room for error when I have to land several hundreds attacks.

    Am I doing something wrong here, or is it just time to buckle down and grind through it?

    EDIT: Of course, the first attempt after posting this was (barely!) successful. Still, this seemed a bit of a steep expectation even from a Miyazaki/Fromsoft title...

    submitted by /u/VHD_
    [link] [comments]

    [Burnout]

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else had this but as my first fromsoftware game it's taken a lot of time and energy to get used to the gameplay and learning enemy patterns. I'm now up to sword saints Isshin and I really haven't the enthusiasm to want to do this fight. Previously I have loved learning how to beat someone and putting it into practice. Is it worth me taking a break from sekiro for while, maybe play a couple of other games then come back? Or do I just stick it out and play through even though the enjoyment isn't there at the moment?

    submitted by /u/tdennis_uk
    [link] [comments]

    My Favourite FromSoftware Game is Sekiro

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I realise this is an unusual stance to take as most people consider Bloodborne the favourite, but now I have played them all there is no experience I enjoyed more than getting 100% on this game. Even now that I've finished it all entirely I still have an urge to go back and do it again.

    I can't put my finger on exactly what it is that I love more about this game, I think it's the combat and the theme, and whilst I wouldn't say either of those is perfect they just do it for me. I'm so thrilled Sekiro won game of the year and I hope Miyazaki and his team continue to make fantastic games like these.

    How many of you would consider this your favourite?

    submitted by /u/wizardpaninis
    [link] [comments]

    And the Lord said onto him: “YAAA. YEET.”

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment