• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Sekiro - Never thought watching Tom and Jerry would make me want to pick up Sekiro again

    Sekiro - Never thought watching Tom and Jerry would make me want to pick up Sekiro again


    Never thought watching Tom and Jerry would make me want to pick up Sekiro again

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Finally! after taking a 6 month long break and playing for 3.5 straight hours he is done. Lord give me strength to finish this game������

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Sorry for shite picture, I was just hyped as I beat Genichiro this evening first try with 0 cheese, I just somehow focused.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I feel like a god

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I just beat the chained ogre after spending hours against him and I feel incredible. Is that a normal feeling when you play Sekiro or am I just really motivated? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/brupoo69
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or is Gyobu Oniwa easy as fuck?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I died 20 times more to Chained Ogre than Gyobu. Any thoughts? What battles did you guys have the most trouble with?

    submitted by /u/Memesaremyfather
    [link] [comments]

    UN

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Papa Owl is tough

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    While I do love the music in the game, sometimes it’s satisfying to turn off the music and just listen to the clashing of swords

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I must have fought Gyoubu about 20 times before finally beating him. Then I looked at my Health.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I finally defeated Genichiro! This group really helped my approach and learning to be patient, so thanks. Onto the Sunken Valley for the next challenge. ����

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Is this the bell to make the game harder

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Shinobi Hunter Enshin Of Misen - Parry Only

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Another Saturday night giving it all I got!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    I find myself always coming back to Sekiro when I feel like progressing just that inch further.

    Usually taking week or two breaks just to get an Idol or two closer to finishing this challenging game.

    Furthest I have ever made it in the game is to that Snake Eyes mini boss, felt really good to take down lady butterfly and the flaming bull off the top of my head.

    Since so much time has passed and my memory fades me, going to restart from scratch tonight to regain my muscle memory again.

    Anyone else still working on this game since release? I mean I also have a huge backlog so once I get frustrated it gets the uninstall for awhile.

    submitted by /u/GreasyWendigo
    [link] [comments]

    Was initially super upset to see this scratch mysteriously appearing on my brand new guide, but all things considered, it was placed perfectly!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    What's everyone's favorite boss in sekiro?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    For me it has to be guardian ape. Thought I had him beat till he picked up his head lol.

    submitted by /u/Lilabner83
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro in a nutshell.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Didn't see it posted here yet. Isshin Prosthetics only!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Making your own sekiro boss

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    It would be cool if people could be more creative with games by drawing there own type of boss for a game like sekiro. we could give them abilities and rank them and give them lives like in the game for instance Serrano bosses or mini-bosses have 1-3 lives.

    submitted by /u/thew01lfbe4st456
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting sekiro, any tips?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Just finished Jedi Fallen Order, on grandmaster difficulty, so I think I'm ready, but I don't know much about the game, any major gameplay differences I should worry about? Or any other tips for a new player?

    submitted by /u/ImSadIReadit
    [link] [comments]

    Ashina Elite

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I've platinumed the game and have fifteen play throughs now. There is absolutely nobody who gives me more issues with a non Kuro's Charm play through than this piece of shit. He prepares you for nothing he's faster than everyone in the game and just a stupid enemy period. He's taken me more tries than isshin it's absurd that this mini boss is this ridiculous. I hate this boss more than any other mini boss in the game

    submitted by /u/HappyMoses
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for the Double Ape Shit Bullshit

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    So currently I'm fighting the Guardian Ape and wife, I can get to phase two no problem, but I'm getting my ass handed to me trying to beat them. I know the firecrackers work on the wife, but I can't get them spaced out enough to attack without trading damage, any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Windsorsnake
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really wanting to put this game down at the moment

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I only bought it yesterday but I just can't understand how I'm supposed to ever beat this fat drunkard guy, he kills me in basically one hit, I can't keep up partying with how any attacks he does without stopping and he has so much (posture, don't member the word).

    I'm really at a loss right now, I've never struggled this much with anything in a game before

    Edit: I killed him now, oh my god that made me so angry

    submitted by /u/Noble7878
    [link] [comments]

    I honestly just cannot beat Lady Butterfly. I’ve got to the second part a lot but just cannot finish it. I miss summon signs.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Otherwise I've beaten most Ashina Castle but am stuck on seven spears or the purple ninja in the small room underground.

    From what I understand, beating Lady Butterfly will improve attack power and make the rest a bit less difficult.

    But for whatever reason I just can't beat her.

    I know I'm supposed to get gud.

    I dunno why I posted this. Needed to vent to someone and my wife very much does not give a shit about this very important boss in a video game I play in the basement.

    submitted by /u/fyl_bot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment