• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Sekiro - I almost feel bad for it. Almost

    Sekiro - I almost feel bad for it. Almost


    I almost feel bad for it. Almost

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    True

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I really wonder how they taste...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Owl (Father) completes in under 14 seconds.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Destroying Isshin, The Sword Saint

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    It always be like that

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    This started off as a male anatomy study and it turned into Wolf. Drawn with graphite and photo edited to look aged.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    finally found out where the Great Carp's body ends up

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I'm making a Vertical animated wallpaper for my boy Genichiro, can also be used horizontaly due to high res. hope some of you can look forward to it

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    The Fine Snow blessed from the Divine Child. Made with pen and sharpie and photo edited to look like aged paper.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Has anyone ever noticed that, like the sculptor and Sekiro, the divine dragon only has one arm? Could this in any way be related to each other?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Can someone help me find this wallpaper. Thank you

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Finally did it.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    World's First No-Damage All Beads/Memories run

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Oh boy, we did it... After grinding for long hours every day we finally completed the world's first No-Damage All Beads/Memories run.

    The goal is to defeat every boss and collect all 40 prayer beads without taking damage of any kind. After reaching the final split and having the run snatched away from me so many times, as of January 3rd the run is complete.

    I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for the INSANE amount of support I've received these past couple of weeks. I'm now working on No-Hit Bell Demon, No Kuro's Charm All Bosses. The furthest I've been on this run without taking a hit is just after Isshin and Double Apes. :)

    Here is a link to the No-Damage All Beads/Memories run: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/530342079

    Here is my Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sekiroshadow

    submitted by /u/realSekiroShadow
    [link] [comments]

    After 6 total hours of attempts on the sword saint, I’ve done it.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Picked this game up on that buy two get two gamestop sale since I've been eyeing it for a while. Proud to say most bosses only took me 1-2 hours each of multiple attempts (sarcasm i got rolled by all but a select few bosses) But the sword saint was so unreal until my last attempt and i buried his bitch ass without a revive and only a couple gourds. Did the ending with the frozen tears, kind of disappointed i did all that extra work for not much of an ending. But i feel like a fucking champion after beating this game. Last game i beat that was this difficult was probably devil may cry 3 back in the day. Solid 9/10 only bested by god of war and even then i think some of the combat mechanics and enemies/bosses in this game beat out that one.

    Proud to also say i didn't cheese any bosses. Even as frustrated as i was with the last boss, i still just kept rushing in until i could just pressure/deflect/thrust counter him to death (with some dodges and sprinting away for the unblockable non thrusts thrown in).

    No NG+ or whatever that insanity is that you all do. I'm never turning this game on again. I'm going to bury it in my backyard or something and let some kid find it and ruin his life jumanji style like my last few weeks have been ruined.

    submitted by /u/covertpenguin3390
    [link] [comments]

    After an 8 month break, I decided to jump back on and get the last 4 trophies for my first ever Platinum!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    It took me over an hour of trying, but he is dead, what an incredible fight

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Oh... Badger-Kun...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    A Simple Haiku For Sekiro

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    After what has felt like an eternity, I decisively executed the final boss and conquered Sekiro. There are a lot of things I would like to rant about upon my completion, but instead of discussing my trials and tribulations, I rather express my feelings in a haiku I would like to share with you all. To quote Rupert Holmes, "And though I'm nobody's poet, I thought it wasn't half bad." Here it goes:

    SEKIRO

    Immortality

    It is finally severed

    F\*k you Sekiro*

    submitted by /u/GeorgeDidWhatNow
    [link] [comments]

    Iv done it.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    For everyone struggling with a boss..

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Here's my favorite youtuber for sekiro giudes. https://www.youtube.com/user/fightincowboy713

    This guy teaches you the mechanics of each fight and how to overcome them. Personally it's much easier for me and far more satisfying to beat the bosses this way as compared to the cheese guides that are out there. Good luck out there fellow shinobis and remember..

    hesitation is defeat

    submitted by /u/OriginalDangernoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Am I dumb or did I see an “all memories, no hit run” post a few weeks ago?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I could have sworn I saw a post about an all memories no hit run a few weeks ago on this sub. Unless I'm crazy, does anyone have a link?

    submitted by /u/I-AM-NOT-THAT-DUCK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment