• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Sekiro - I found Robert

    Sekiro - I found Robert


    I found Robert

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Sekiro returning from Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    hardest boss I've ever fought

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Found this here awhile back. Thought it deserved to resurface.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    About time really

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Sekiro boss Gyoubu Oniwa

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Sekiro: A Quentin Tarantino game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Been A While Since I Did This!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I made an Unseen Aid box in my clay class

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I feel this

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I have never played a FromSoft game before, let alone anything anywhere near this difficult, which is why I am pretty happy with this.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    "H E S I T A T I O N I S D E F E A T"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Finally beat the Guardian ape

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    After 72 hours, I finally got platinum. 11/10 game. Fully deserved GOTY

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I'm the same person that some day ago posted about being discouraged by the game and being stressed for the death penalties.

    After reading all the great comments I received, my journey in Sekiro is being so exciting and funny! Didn't do massive progress but I wanted to give everyone an update on how much my mindset improved thanks to this great community.

    I'm less stressed now and I accept death in this game more easily. After that post, I've made some progress. The first wall I met was the monk but I managed to beat him after a couple of tries. The real challenge came a little bit later: that purple ninja on the three-stories pagoda.

    What. An. Amazing. Fight.

    The first time I met him I was so overwhelmed I thought I was not supposed to beat him. I've read around it was possible so I started to fight him over and over. Little by little my skills improved. His health gauge was slowly getting lower and lower with every try. Sometime I died when I was so close to winning. However, every time I've lost, I learned something new.

    In the end I've learnt all of his animations, when to attack, when to evade or parry or militi counter him. The game changing realization came when I've started to understand that being aggressive was giving me some really important improvement in the fight. Sure, the tension and the pressure was so high but I felt so excited every time weapons clashed and and evasion move went smoothly. The most amazing part of it? Manage to beat him. Funny how the fight I won, I think, lasted less than 30 seconds or so. It was so fast, funny and thrilling. The satisfaction that came after the kill was something I can't really describe i words here.

    So, I'm writing this post to thank you all for giving me strength and supporting me when I was giving up and to tell anybody is feeling like I felt to not give up! The learning curve here is great and losing is actually necessary to beat the game!

    Now my new challenge is the giant with big sword in the castle on fire! Looking forward to study is moves and beat him!

    submitted by /u/SaiphTyrell
    [link] [comments]

    Yess again

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Ah, I see you are not a man of culture

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    No u

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Defeating lone shadow masanaga the spear-bearer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Defeating the great shinobi owl!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Just beat this MF.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Observation: Demon of Hatred's movements are based off of Traditional Japanese Kabuki Theatre.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    For those who have fought the Demon of Hatred may have noticed his theatrical movements and dances. Especially when he poses once you trigger the fight, and when he dances with his hair during his Meteor Barrage attack and then T poses. But did you know that these dances and poses are based off Kabuki Theatre. Here are a few references to show what I mean:

    So is Orangutan doing a performance for us?

    submitted by /u/Herald_of_Zena
    [link] [comments]

    Well I screwed up

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Just found out I won't be able to get "Fathers bell" because I never (and didn't even know) eavesdrop Kuro and Emma. And I already killed Divine dragon. Now I can't get the last 4 prayer beads I need to have 20vit.

    submitted by /u/AstralSaiyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment