• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Sekiro - The true Sekiro experience

    Sekiro - The true Sekiro experience


    The true Sekiro experience

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Being bored at work has given me time to reflect

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I did it!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    I GOT THE PLATINUM

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    When you level up luck only

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Roommate couldn't get past Kawarada and decided he needed to undo his Dark Souls step-dodge conditioning. It worked.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    When mom yells dinner is ready and you dont get to the dining table in 0.02 seconds.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Me after dying 2 hours straight fighting one boss

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Chestburster

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    The second Juzou fight is really, REALLY cool.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    So like idk if this is a hot take or what but in the Hirata Estate: Revelation when you have to fight Juzou again plus a Lone Shadow, I think it's REALLY cool, usually gank minibosses can be hit or miss but in this game they do it really well, because
    A: Ninjutsu and
    B: Breath of Life
    both make it so that having multiple enemies isn't a hindrance, it adds to the strategy of the fight.

    How I went about it:
    Run past everything until you get to the single bandit in the back (who i feel like was placed there SPECIFICALLY for this) and backstab him while Juzou and the Shadow notice you and run over. Use Bloodsmoke on him, run around to the Lone Shadow as fast as you can, switch to Puppeteer, and then backstab + Ninjutsu the Lone Shadow. Have him distract Juzou, because he's very good at dealing damage, before running over to the archers and sword bandits in the back and using the Ceremonial Tanto. Kill these enemies and heal Breath of Life to not waste a healing gourd from the Tanto, and use your remaining spirit emblems to continually backstab your puppeteered Lone Shadow to reapply the effect, and use oil and flame vent to light Juzou on fire. Then you become the gank boss and completely fuck his shit up. Makes the fight a blast for me.

    It's quite possible that I'm just weird and I like overthinking things, but having so many enemies made what could have been an incredibly annoying battle into a really fun mental exercise.

    submitted by /u/EclecticSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    one tick away from dying from poison. luckiest kill i've gotten so far.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    NG+7 no damage ISS Feels good to have finally mastered this fight, probably my second favourite From fight besides Artorias! Yes I’m using Yashariku but I like the high risk-high reward style of play, and if you didn’t know I don’t take advantage of the lightning reversal as you take damage from it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Should my boyfriend give Sekiro another shot?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

    So this past Christmas, I gave my boyfriend Sekiro. He really wanted the game not because it recently won Game of the Year at the Game Awards, but because he thought it reminded him a lot of Dark Souls. And he's a HUGE Darks Souls fan.

    Fast forward to a month later after busy playing other games, work, etc., he finally plays Sekiro. And well...he ended up HATING it.

    Here are actually his complaints about the game directly quoted from our Snapchat conversations,

    "The controls specifically are frustrating. Any action you input for your guy to do he will do but like lets say you push 4x R1 which is attack but your guy only performs x2 attacks and in the middle of that you hit dash or block HE WILL NOT OBEY he will PERFORM ALL X4 ATTACKS BEFORE HE CAN ROLL OR BLOCK."

    To those who have played the game, should he give it another try? I mean it will be up to him if wants to or not. But I'm just curious to any thoughts or ideas why people either love or hate this game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RaptureGirl58
    [link] [comments]

    Snake Etes Shirafuji Tricked

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Edit that’s faster than Jinsuke Saze’s slashes.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Unfazed Shinobi

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    You ever cheese a man so hard you can smell it? (Shinobi Hunter Enshin Fight AI Bug)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I just got this game and holy fuck.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:46 PM PST

    So, I'm a soul veteran and I've play all the games including dlc. I just got this because it's the one I've missed out on and dear Christ I'm getting slaughtered. I'm at the horse dude and I just keep getting hammered by his attacks. I was a strength player in the game so not having big heavy attacks to chunk hp with was a major change itself but now my best defensive skill is a parry!? Help. How did you guys get good at this. I'm playing kinda like a coward just stealthing last all the enemies and running really fucking fast. I just can't understand how this combat works. Was there any enemies in specific you guys practiced on? Like how do you get good at this parry shit.

    submitted by /u/EquinoxReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, please help me I'm stuck on this boss for 3 hours

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    The Lone Shadow Longswordsman fight is GARBAGE CHANGE MY MIND

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    This camera is unbearable. And I'm saying that on my 5th playthrough having a breeze against all other (mini) bosses in general. Fix your fu*****g camera for Eldern Ring from soft, wtf is this hot garbage here even months after the game release >:(

    submitted by /u/gtabro
    [link] [comments]

    How much xp is the last xp point worth needed to purchase all skills ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Yes, I haven't used dragon mask till now, so how much xp is the last point to get all the remaining skills ?

    Right now i am at 57000 XP needed per level.

    submitted by /u/gunnery2j
    [link] [comments]

    I regret buying 2 measly attack points :(

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    If you're a FromSoftware completionist like myself, do yourself a huge favour.

    Do NOT be swayed to buy Attack Power with the Dragons Mask.

    I did just twice because Owl(Father) was kicking my butt. I kept getting so close and the boost did help me win the next fight...HOWEVER!

    I want 100% completion on my FromSoftware games and those 2 tiny points just cost me an extra 3-4 hours of mindless grinding for the skill point achievement.

    If your after 100% save yourself a headache and don't buy them.

    Seems cheap at the time, becomes so expensive later :(

    Ps Frickin love the game best Christmas present ever!

    submitted by /u/FallenElem3nt
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Thank you FromSoftware for one of my greatest gaming experiences and moments in my life. Making Genichiro my bitch and then giving Sword Saint the business for the first time was unimaginably exhilarating. I'm curious about which other bosses gave people problems and how it felt when you beat them. Again, thank you FromSoftware!

    submitted by /u/FellowPigeon
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game so damn much

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    I already got all the achievements on one account and i am now doing it on another. Im still kinda dreading the skill point farm but i am excited to do all the endings again. I dropped the game for like a month bc i got all the achievements but its to damn good to not master again.

    For all the people who have done multiple play throughs. Whats a boss (or mini boss) that you have on lock down now and whats one that you still have trouble on.

    For me and im sure for others, genichiro is free money now.

    As for the boss i have trouble with, the poison pool snake eyes is always a thorn in my side.

    submitted by /u/Shisho8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment