• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Sekiro - Ichimonji: Trouble

    Sekiro - Ichimonji: Trouble


    Ichimonji: Trouble

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Sake. With that, you'll understand what the hell is going on here.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    One Armed Wolf by John Devlin

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    It does feel like that sometimes.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Genichiro is here in the Philippines

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    ROOOOBEEEEEEERT

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    This is a nice looking achievement.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Guess I'm not finishing Sekiro today

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Divine Dragon

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:40 PM PST

    The Great Shinobi Falls To Sabimaru

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Okay, now he's dead

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    collect those tears

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Me every time i face lady butterfly

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I will not finish this game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Let me start by saying: I am okay with this. This is not me asking for help or tips. Nor is this me trying to bash this game: I very much enjoyed it.

    That being said this is the first fromsoft game that I am just giving up on.

    I'm at the final boss, and I have died so many times, I'm out of all of the spirit emblems. And when I was getting ready to farm more, I stopped and realized: I'm not having fun. I haven't been having fun for the last few runs. And that's it. I'm done, I'm not demoralized, or frustrated, I'm just not having fun. I reached the last phase multiple times, and made it about a quarter through the health and got over half to the death blow on my best attempt. I know the tells, I know the mechanics, I could beat this game. But I won't, because I'm just not having fun with it.

    This was a wonderful game, and I thoroughly enjoyed a lot of it. I have my complaints, I never really thought that the human style boss fights were tons of fun, and this one just turned out to be so hard and unforgiving that it pushed me to the point where I put down my controller and know I will not be picking it up again. Even still I love this game and all its characters and its visuals, I love the crazy story and the small bits of intrigue that there were.

    submitted by /u/Jaikrowy
    [link] [comments]

    If you attack the Carp Caretaker, he attacks in a fight that is a reskin of the chain ogre one earlier in the story

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Sekiro and Kuro by urbanwolf666

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Seriously what do I do now?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    finished my first blindish run

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    72 hours, got the boring ending even when i had both snake hearts (never gave them to the girl because i thought it would lock me out from other endings, woops)

    been doing my best to avoid spoilers since launch. the only real spoiler i caught was the gaurdian ape twist x 2 from dunkey's video.

    off time to binge some vaatividya

    submitted by /u/MrBingog
    [link] [comments]

    So only about 30% of people who own Sekiro on steam have actually beaten it apparently.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Remember O'Rin of Water cheese getting patched? I found an even better one

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    what kinda hat does the senpou temple monk have? its pretty awesome

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I did it, folks. 111 hours!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Was Lady Tomoe an Okami?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Title.

    She was the closest to bringing Isshin to death, who describes her sword skills as some of the best he's ever seen and how it was similar to dancing.

    Also Genichiro's signature attack is the lightning of Tomoe. Okami warriors in Fountainhead are some of the only enemies in the game that can cast lightning attacks.

    submitted by /u/theLRG21
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder if this practice was carried by Shinobi as well

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    So i am reading this article, and it claims as a part of samuri military training, samurai were taught to sleep with their right arm underneath them so if they were attacked in the middle of the night and their the left arm was cut off the could still fight with their right arm. Samurai that tossed and turned at night were cured of the habit by having two knives placed on either side of their pillow.

    That's some cool random lore. I know the fact that Wolf is a Shinobi, however I would believe that Owl would have probably taught him the same thing for the same reason. I just like the fact that he leaves his right arm free from distractions during dialogues and when he leans down with his sword away. The fact that he had his non-dominant arm cut off probably saved him a ton of work if the prosthetic was difficult for him to use at first.

    Here is the link to the article if you wanted to read on it yourself.

    submitted by /u/ShadoeCrewsArt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment