• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Sekiro - Painting by me

    Sekiro - Painting by me


    Painting by me

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    My interpretation of our boy, The Tengu of Ashina

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    No, honestly. I'd pay the full $60 just for a half game of DLC. *sigh*

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Cross post but can't imagine a game this fits more when you play it first time

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    So reverend

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    So what happens when Isshin kills you during the final fight?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Is his existence tied to the duty he was summoned to complete? Does he just waltz back into town, defeat the Interior Ministry, and then lead Ashina back to greatness? I know you need to Mortal Blade to kill him, so that would imply that he's immortal. Does he age? Hell, does Sekiro even age?

    submitted by /u/UncleGael
    [link] [comments]

    To be fair

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Was always told I have bad posture so...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Emma I’m so sorry��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Resurrecting during a boss fight be like

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I honestly didn't realize I played Sekiro this much

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Can You Beat Sekiro Without Attacking? #1

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Finally i did this. I joined the platinum club. This is the coolest and most difficult game I've played.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    My fresh No Charm + Bell Robertooooo run.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Beat genichiro my 4th try dear god my heart is pounding

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Holy shit, thats probably my favourite bossfight in fromsofts catalogue I have never felt so mich adrenaline from a single bossfight

    submitted by /u/Luc1_F0x
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who the dead woman is at that altar at the end of Fountainhead Palace?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I've been trying to comb through all the lore but it doesn't seem to mention it. Any guesses?

    submitted by /u/chnnel_orange
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred harder than Isshin?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I finally beat Isshin last night (3 days, and cured dragonrot like 5 times) and i wanted to go back before i started new game + and clean up the last few bosses/minibosses. When i got to the Demon of Hatred i was a little shocked to see how difficult he was (at least for me). A lot of his attacks damage through block, he shreds posture, takes very little posture damage, and is immune to firecrackers, and flame vent.

    I know FromSoftware has a tendency to have weird learning curves for bosses (like some people thought Midir on DS3 was super easy but thought the Abyss Watchers were super hard). Would you guys agree? And if Isshin isnt the hardest boss for you, who is?

    submitted by /u/TrademarkDerp
    [link] [comments]

    Guidebook

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Hi there I was wondering if anyone has the SEKIRO shadows die twice guidebook and if so do you think it's worth it to have?

    submitted by /u/hsi10
    [link] [comments]

    I beat guardian ape

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Thanks to everyone who gave me tips in my previous post. After dying lots of times, I finally conquered the farting monster. The second phase was easier I think. Game journalists keep asking for an easy mode, but after playing all fromsoftware games with all the dlc's I dont think an easy mode will give you as much satisfaction... I am extremely hyped for the other bosses in this masterpiece of a game!

    submitted by /u/TheBloatingofIsaac
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beaten every boss

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I beat most of them over the past few months but never really properly attempted DoH until the last few days. I had half-heartedly gone into the fight a few times but just thought there was no way I'd ever learn this one, just seemed so chaotic and different from everything else, plus I sucked big time at the cleric beast in Bloodborne which he reminded me of a lot lol. I finally put the effort in and managed to beat him after maybe 20 attempts and it feels good. Didn't take as many tries as some other bosses but still feels like the most hard-earned win for me. Let out a genuine cheer when I got that deathblow. I know you guys are all sick of this sort of post by this point but I genuinely don't know a single person that has played this game despite a lot of attempts to convince friends to get it lol.

    submitted by /u/SteamedChalmburgers
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for new player

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    How the genuine fuck do you kill the mini bosses they have been destroying me over and over again

    submitted by /u/Astral-foundations
    [link] [comments]

    Sword(?) Saint...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Guy is called Sword Saint Isshin > Pulls a Spear halfway through the fight > Cheapshots me with a six-shooter

    Logic.

    ...as for the fight itself, I'd enjoy it more if Genichiro stayed dead after the first time. (It's enough that Isshin has 3 stocks, plus their fighting styles don't match up like Emma does in the Shura Ending)

    Edit: Ok I take it back. Send help.

    submitted by /u/Sonny_Firestorm135
    [link] [comments]

    Deathblow + Posture Damage (glitch?)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment