• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Sekiro - Come Sekiro!

    Sekiro - Come Sekiro!


    Come Sekiro!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Decided to check in on a buddy. I’ll take that as a no.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Fountainhead Palace gets so much love (rightly so). But the views in Ashina Outskirts aren't half bad.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    The correct way to beat Seven Ashina Spears - Shume Masaji Oniwa (ft. 2B)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    I had decided not to join the subreddit until I finally beat the game. Well folks, I finally beat him after at least 100 attempts. Already hopped into a second play-through. Hesitation truly is defeat.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    After so many tries I finally beat Genichiro

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I just bought this game and I'll play it for the first time tomorrow

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Is there anything I should know before I jump in?

    submitted by /u/chesterluno
    [link] [comments]

    I GOT THE SHURA ENDING

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Which ending next

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:42 PM PST

    (Full warning I don't know the names of the endings)

    I've gotten the divine child ending and the Sekiro dying ending, which of the remaining two should I get next?

    Or should I focus on learning the names first?

    submitted by /u/richalex18
    [link] [comments]

    I've figured out why the Owl fight seemed familiar

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    He's basically the most annoying Dark Souls II pvp'er.

    Using essentially a washing pole, spamming lloyds talisman, constant back hops that mentally trick you into using a chase attack so he can (mikiri) parry you.

    I'm just waiting for him to drop a "very good" carving at this point

    And on that note hes grinding my last gears on ng+ with the 2 debuffs. Things have been fine so far but this fight it seems it just takes one bad timing damage trade and it puts me on this defensive spiral that I cant crawl out of. And then he goes and spams the kick shuriken attack back to back. I just dont like the flow of it imo,

    submitted by /u/Sailor_Gloom
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro dance

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Not mine but still very nice

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    It’s 3 A.M, you’ve died 46328 times and get up to switch off the game. Then you see this:

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Sekiro video resumen 2 ;) give us love

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    question about armored warrior

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    why exactly does he fight you? i'm sure this is a stupid question and has probably been answered before, but why? it just seems like it would be better for him to just let you go

    submitted by /u/auntythiccums
    [link] [comments]

    Defeated by his own son...my hands are shaking

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Platinumed the game! Finally! My biggest achievement in gaming yet

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Anybody else get the Combat Arts bug? attack / attack / attack / block, triggers it.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    As title says. If you press attack 3 times in a row, followed by a block, it triggers the Combat Art. Even though it's supposed to be only when you press attack/block at the same time.

    I tested it outside of fights, and am able to reproduce it every time.

    Anybody else get this bug? If so, how did you fix it?

    For my last boss fight, I had to leave my combat art slot empty, otherwise it was impossible to block/parry consistently without triggering a combat art.

    submitted by /u/NickoBicko
    [link] [comments]

    Vesemir more like Owl

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    nani

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!! after countless deaths I've finally beat Sekiro with a near perfect fight for me!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment