• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Sekiro - The Divine Child and her Guardians by huanxiang heitu

    Sekiro - The Divine Child and her Guardians by huanxiang heitu


    The Divine Child and her Guardians by huanxiang heitu

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Ah yes humor

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Everyone talks about Fountainhead being the best for screenshots but y'all are sleeping on Inner Sanctum

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:00 PM PST

    And so it begins. Wish me luck

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    [Cosplay][ds3] Juzou The Drunkard. A much skinnier and less bald version. With poison resins and poison mist pyromancy and also fire resins (to replicate Shigekichi of the Red Guard).

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    My friend saw me beat the sword saint and said i fight really weirdly. I thought everyone played sekiro like this. Anyone else developed this way of beating bosses as well?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Sad time

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Didn’t think the fire would matter on the wall..

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Well done Sekiro

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Dos

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I finally conquered Sekiro

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    I bought Sekiro when it first came out and struggled all the way to the Shura ending. I heard people mention how difficult the Sword Saint and DoH was, so I stopped playing. I generally sucked.

    But until just 2 weeks ago I got another copy and just got the platinum trophy. My last trophy was to get the Return ending, and I beat the Sword Saint my first attempt for the last time.

    This game was quite the journey. The path to getting good took longer than Soulsborne, but damn, is it worth it. Maybe I'll do a Demon Bell run one of these days.

    submitted by /u/Xaphanex
    [link] [comments]

    Lore ending fight

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Can someone please explain the lore behind isshin coming out of genichiro at the end fight? He seemed to not agree with genichiro and he even helped us as Tengu so why is he trying to kill me

    submitted by /u/nick_will17
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been enjoying the hell out of this game, but I pretty much bluffed my way through the game up to this point without really learning to deflect effectively. I’ve had been playing it to much like a souls game. Until I reached this delightful man. I spent almost an hour trying to beat him ��‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I really can't stop playing this game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Armored Warrior Glitch

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Hey guys! I've never posted on here but I've been a lurker for a time. Anyway, today I encountered something weird, I was facing the armored warrior and he just stopped moving, similar to the abyss watchers glitch in DaS3. I ran into the battle and immediately hit him with the lazulite axe, resulting in his AI breaking maybe? He just stood there, pivoting to look at me as I wailed on him. Is this a known glitch? Has anyone else encountered this? I thought this was weird enough to warrant a post, so here it is lol. Let me know what y'all think.

    submitted by /u/SmoothRevenue
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so satisfying , Butterfly down.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I've beaten the last 3 Soulsborne games and enjoyed the last 2 souls and loved bloodborne. But I've never had as much trouble with the combat as I've been having with this game. After dying upwards of 50 times to Lady Butterfly I finally took her out. I'm getting the hang of this combat system but damn was it a bitch to get down. That was such a good feeling, loving it.

    submitted by /u/ryangrand3
    [link] [comments]

    Ashina Elite-Jinsuke Saze

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    88 hours later.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    After 6 hours of not being able to land a single lightning reversal, I do 3/3 in one run and unexpectedly finally nail Isshin. I’m over the moon. Keep trying and you’ll do it when you least expect it.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:47 AM PST

    FINALLY

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Beat lady butterfly only took like 50 tries over 4 days!

    submitted by /u/codysck
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS: update. Finally downed the s.o.b.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    The relationship between Wolf and the Sculptor touched me as a disabled gamer. I wrote about it here. *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    TIL you can puppeteer the long arm centipede.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Need some tips on Papa Owl at Ashina Castle

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    It's my first play through and I'm trying to fight him blind. Died around 10 times last night and went to bed... Any tips on this guy or is it just pure deflect + look for openings?

    Seems like he is not weak against any particular prosthetic tool except maybe firecracker (just staggers). And I tried flowing passage on him which seems to work pretty well, and striking palms (upgraded) not that much.

    submitted by /u/Cainester2009
    [link] [comments]

    The moment of truth. (NG+ No charm/demon bell).

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment