• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Sekiro - I've Witnessed Shura Once Before...

    Sekiro - I've Witnessed Shura Once Before...


    I've Witnessed Shura Once Before...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I just thought this was cool

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    How big is this particular group of people?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Starting NG+6, now with a couple of nice mods

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    His name was Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa... (NG+7, Hard Mode)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    What an epic journey this has been.Now I shall leave Wolf carve some buddha's peacefully for the rest of his days.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    The monkeys of Sunken Valley when Sekiro is not around

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    One Armed Wolf - Fanart

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Isshin Sword Saint is my benchmark of the ultimate boss' difficulty.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    It took me 3 days to beat this old man.

    After that I went to play DS3. No bosses in DS3 is ever giving that much problem as ISS. Even the legendary Midir also I beat it one day . And I beat all the bosses solo.

    Whenever I encounter any difficult boss, I tell myself, if I can beat ISS, there's no any boss that I cannot beat.

    Thank you ISS. For making me a better player.

    submitted by /u/WinterMixture8
    [link] [comments]

    achievement unlocked / kill a headless by breaking his posture (took everything still, i hate these guys)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Whats Your favorite combat from Sekiro?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    cant deny Sekiro has some Of The best fights i have seen in a video Game, for me its gotta be Genichiro At the top Of ashina castle

    submitted by /u/espingermanREAL
    [link] [comments]

    Im gitting gud finally, or better at least

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So just for those who dont know, this is my first fromsoftware game so ive been having some trouble. Im finally destroying the mini bosses, I'm not that far into the game. so after I defeated the general in front of ashina castle and I peeled off back to the reservoir. I defeated the general at the tower in 4 attempts, usually it takes me like 10 or so for the other generals. And then i defeated the lone swordsman in the hole you start out in, in 2 attempts. it was such a good feeling, i then into the abandoned underground dungeon and i got completely clapped by the sorcerer. so maybe im not that gud yet

    submitted by /u/Mattarium
    [link] [comments]

    Me a year ago

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Genichiro makes me go ��������. I thought I had his moveset nailed down and then he starts fisting me in the stomach. Fun fight but its infuriating when you've spent 8 hours fighting this guy and still haven't killed him. GG Miyazaki, you've somehow created something worse than Midir

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Good grinding spot for pretty much anything.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Must be at least in the Owl part of the story during the raid. It's the Castle Archchamber and there's a purple guy near the idol. Kill him and you get ~1000 xp, ~160 sen, items like pellets and dousing powder. Go back to the idol, rest, and repeat how many times you want.

    Hopefully this helps with money and xp because it sure did for me.

    submitted by /u/HandzOnTrigger
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true Isshin is as hard as people say?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    So I stared playing when the game first came out, got past genichero and took a break, for about a year. So now I'm back at it and just got to owl, but now I hear that Isshin is the hardest boss ever imagined, saying that he's harder than OOK from bloodborne, and I wasn't able to beat that guy without help. So needless to say out look not so good for finishing this game.

    submitted by /u/HatManHero
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin vs Isshin [Spoilers]

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Already made a post saying that I didn't find ISS very challenging, but I firmly believe that IA is much much harder. Emma alone is by far harder than Genichiro phase 1 and ISS phase 1 combined. She has much harder tells, reads, less chance for healing and posture recovery.

    Being said, IA in phase 1 has a much less exploitable ichimonji, a literal sidestep and counter, more range due to the Ashina cross, a perilous thrust he will only use when you're right next to him that's extremely hard to read, and due to the smaller arena it's much much harder to recover posture and heal.

    ISS phase 1 on the other hand has a very easy massive ichimonji with his overhead swing, where you can sidestep and get nearly 5 hits in every single time. You have a ton of room to disengage and heal, he's more reliant on the shove and thrust perilous attack, his sweep attack can be used as another goomba stop posture breaker and his two part perilous attack is much much easier to exploit in a massive massive arena.

    Phase 2 of IA is immediately a fire attack where if you don't dodge it, you will immediately get burned, and on higher NG+ cycles, you will get 1shot. He has very few perilous attacks which you can exploit. If you run away to heal he will use his entire arena fire attack which is a crapshoot to get around. Jump the wrong direction and you'll get burned. Yes you can use a gourd, but the chance you have to get it is slim, because Isshin will smack you. You have to stay close, except for you have no counter to his fire attacks besides running away. Using his ichimonji double, even if you perfect deflect, you will immediately get smacked by a wave of fire. If you time his fire slash even a tiny bit wrong you get burned and or one shot. He also will use a non perilous thrust attack, and consistently STILL sidesteps your attacks. He's unpredictable, you cannot be offensive here but very defensive, and getting stuck on the tiny map can almost guarantee death.

    ISS on the other hand literally just adds a spear and a gun. "Just" because at the end of the day, all you're doing is deflecting once again. You have a massive arena and he has very readable instinctual patterns. He will consistently still thrust allowing you to build his posture, will consistently do a sweep circle perilous attack where you can goomba stomp for posture damage, and every time after he fires 4 gun shots after a combo, you can immediately get a mikir in. You can soooo much room in this arena so if you get hit, you can run away where it takes him tons of time to get to you. Not to mention, if you start healing as he starts jumping YOU STILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DEFLECT HIM, unlike IA on any attacks. Unlike IA, ISS consistently jumps back and away from you.

    Phase 3 for ISS is simple as hell. You don't need to even attack him once. Just deflect, wait for the lightning, and jump and redirect it. That's it. You don't have to touch the guy. It's absolutely insane how much space and ease you can have in this stage.

    I honestly don't get what part is so hard about ISS. He takes time to learn, but unlike IA, once you learn him, you're golden. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/GoldWhale
    [link] [comments]

    need to vent about demon of hatred

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    the real boss is the goddamn camera, especially when he backs himself into a wall and you can't get behind him without losing all visibility. I've been throwing myself at him for days and haven't made any progress at all. I'm starting to run out of the confetti I've accumulated over five playthroughs and never used. I wanted to beat him charmless+bell demon, but I'm starting to lose my patience. I'm convinced that it's impossible to perfectly block his fire damage, especially his projectiles and phase 2 perilous slam thing, even with the fire umbrella. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I'm about ready to throw in the towel.

    submitted by /u/TheFantabulousToast
    [link] [comments]

    Finally platinum

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Sekiro: One Mind art to Leader Shigenori Yamauchi

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Is There A Mod That Lets You Spawn Enemies?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I would like to try and spawn enemies of opposing forces to see who would win but I can't seem to find any mods for it. Anyone know of anything?

    submitted by /u/MoviePoppedCorn
    [link] [comments]

    和尚一但破了戒 是真的强 附隐藏道具收集

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Any tips on getting through his headless phase? The apes just kicking my ass every time.

    submitted by /u/GetRushedByAwp
    [link] [comments]

    SEKIRO Okami Warrior Mod Credit to -- thataverageasian

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment