• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Sekiro - When you deflect a shuriken so hard you break reality.

    Sekiro - When you deflect a shuriken so hard you break reality.


    When you deflect a shuriken so hard you break reality.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Found this on Pinterest and I don't think I have seen a better fan art of isshin

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Neat theory I stumbled upon on YouTube

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Interesting but, he won't die.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    So this is where all my lost sen goes...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Death of a shadow

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    My moment finally came

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I got the game on release date. All went well, me and my friends were getting through it all at around the same time just having a great time. Then he came

    Flash to present day

    I have been ridiculed and teased. All because I have been bested But no more I have finally beaten him. Isshin the sword saint. The nightmare is finally over. I still can't believe how shit I am at this game.

    P.s i didn't know what flair to use.

    submitted by /u/GwyneveresSugarDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Recently finished my first playthrough and had to draw some fanart of my favourite boss fights! ~

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I'm so, so sorry...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I killed Demon of Hatred with the Demon Bell and Charmless, I’m shaking all over

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Do I do (Spoilers) area now?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I talked to an old lady and long story short now I am in the past. I've barely progressed the main story and killed 0 bosses. Can I do Hirata now or wait?

    submitted by /u/Drangelice
    [link] [comments]

    Toshikatsu vs Ashina Cross and One Mind

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    *Sekiro parries with a greatsword*

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    My wife is so bad ass!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    After 75 hours between 3 different playthrough attempts my wife finally struck down Isshin and severed the dragon heritage. I'm so proud of her because she has never completed a game to the credits and this was her FIRST FromSoft game ever. We're both so pumped.

    submitted by /u/iamcolehenry
    [link] [comments]

    Found the Senpou NPC, Kotaro, in NY.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Am I supposed to die a lot

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    The sound of a perfect deflection gives such absolute satisfaction. Being able to witness the beauty of Sekiro once again is such a privilege. The first phase could be little bit clumsy however the third phase is my favourite one.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Beat it, but I’m unsatisfied

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I didn't mean to become Shura dammit! I skipped through most of the story because of impatience and had no idea what refusing Kuro meant. I missed out on fountainhead palace and a ton of cool bosses

    All good though, this 2nd playthrough's gonna be even better

    submitted by /u/Ty4ys78
    [link] [comments]

    2nd playthrough

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So, after i finished the game for the first time yesterday, i loved it so much i started 2nd playthrough instantly. And I've played 104 minutes and died - 0 times! I feel so powerful so I had to share!! I will face GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWAAA tomorrow so probably will die then😛

    So, does everyone just fly through their second playthrough? And what happens at the end if you don't die even once?

    submitted by /u/Mahimnavyas
    [link] [comments]

    Ashina Castle / Jail ? / DoH Thoughts

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys hope y'all are well,

    I'm watching Prod's playthrough on YouTube for kicks and he just found the Ashina Castle - Dilapidated Temple shortcut which got me thinking:

    (Sorry if this has been discussed before I did a search or two and it didn't come up)

    Isn't, Ashina Castle in that case, the apex anyway, sort of "guarding" the Demon of Hatred/Woodcarver from the world? That's a vague explanation anyway.

    We know that the Int. Ministry is trying to squash Ashina. But, besides Isshin's Pride (capitalized that), it's quite a sacrificial / noble burden Isshin takes hoarding that dude/demon away so the world doesn't have to face it.

    Not sure if there are lore enthusiasts here to jaw around my theory. My understanding of the DoH is that, in his capacity, he absorbs literally all of the negative emotion in our Ashina worldstate. So he's like a nuclear bomb. Or a volcano.

    tl;dr -- Ashina castle and surrounding area are mountain jail of nuclear bomb Demon of Hatred. Isshin is aware of the situation and it's while he's more preoccupied with the death of his physical realm, more sickening is the thought that he has of the world dying to the DoH. Albeit, it's cool, because Wolf kills him.

    submitted by /u/Deifacted_Nethicite
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro troll

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Just killed genichiro on my first try with zero heals left, and a pube hair of health and both my revives and then he went and pulled out lightning boi. Feels bad man I thought I was becoming a boss at this game, never underestimate from software to pull some bs out of their ass

    submitted by /u/Talkiestsun0
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin ish sho frustrating

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Second playthrough after dropping the game for about 6 months and struggling. I obeyed the iron code and have to fight Emma, whom i can beat fairly easily. Isshin's first wave I can manage but he really messes me up on his second. Any solid advice? When he arcs the fire in the C shape, i try to dodge to around 10/11 o'clock but he still hits me with it.. Any advice would be great.

    submitted by /u/FoodByCourts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment