• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Sekiro - fOr tHe GlORy oF AsHIna

    Sekiro - fOr tHe GlORy oF AsHIna


    fOr tHe GlORy oF AsHIna

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Official first artwork of the Great Carp breaking the bridge at the Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    inspired by that shitty review u/bob-ross1029 posted

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I’m stuck on Isshin and I want to die for real.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    *New Record* 13-hit combo

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Finally, got him and demon of hatred today. Easily the best game I have ever played, to a point I don’t think I will enjoy other games anymore.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Wish me luck, gents

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Me laying in bed every night this week after starting Sekiro.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Catiro!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    This remind me of someone.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Finally after a difficult journey, I did it

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    When you finally get good at Sekiro

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    After days of trying I finally beat Genichiro

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Despite dying to this guy more times than I can count I still gotta say fighting Genichiro on top of the castle has been the most fun I've had in this game so far.

    He reminds me a lot of Father Gascoigne from Bloodborne where you just have to git gud and learn the mechanics of the game before being allowed to move on.

    I'm excited to see what craziness is going to be coming up in future boss fights.

    submitted by /u/CRtwenty
    [link] [comments]

    One Mind?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    After 101 hours of gameplay I finally get my first platinum with my first FromSoftware game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Or was it giraffe? I wonder why

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I just love that sekiro is "simple"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    As someone in my 30s with not endless time for gaming anymore, I really have to say I love that sekiro is just pure gameplay.

    With so many other games nowadays (and even the souls games) I tend to end up reading endlessly through guides/builds etc (Bc I feel like I don't have the time to make many 'choice mistakes'), whereas the fact that there are no real builds etc in sekiro really let's you easily enjoy the game on a level playing field.

    It's still deep enough that you CAN totally nerd off and get lost in details but since it is pretty much the same 'play with what you got' for everyone, I so much enjoy just to focus on the gameplay experience.

    Felt like I just had to say that cause tbh at first I was disappointed that there are no different builds/weapons / classes etc...

    submitted by /u/BudSpanka
    [link] [comments]

    Is it fire proof though?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Just found this in a book store

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Wolf - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Artist: raziel_pudurino

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I started my FromSoft journey a couple of weeks ago with Dark Souls 3. Fast-forward to now and I've just defeated Isshin, this is probably the most difficult game I've ever played through but it was so rewarding. Next up, Dark Souls Remastered!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    How hard would soul borne games be compared to Sekiro?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I recently defeated Isshin Sword Saint and I don't want to new game+ as the xp to next level still goes up, so I was wondering how hard the soul borne series would be for someone who has only played sekiro.

    Also how hard would Dark souls be on a computer since I don't have a console.

    Edit: Thank you all for your help, I am most likely going to play dark souls lll after far cry 5, and then bloodborne.

    submitted by /u/Emperor-Arya
    [link] [comments]

    The overwhelming relief after trying to beat a Sekiro boss for two hours

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment