• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Sekiro - Haven't died even once.

    Sekiro - Haven't died even once.


    Haven't died even once.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I love the color tone used in all the fights in this masterpiece, but the top of Ashina Castle has one of the most beautiful vistas in any game I've played in a long time. Thank you FromSoft.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Probably not gonna happen, but one can dream right? Nice Sleep

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Dirty shinobi disrespects Ashina General.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    The game doesn’t need a sequel, but can we please have one where I can play as Kuro after the Purification ending ��. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    After hours of grinding finally defeated genichiro, indeed a unique game from souls series

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    After finishing dark souls trilogy, I've decided to give Sekiro a try. Right off the back, I realized how different this game compare to souls series. In the first few hours, I struggled quite a lot against even the mini bosses in the game. The main bosses took hours like horseman or butterfly. After the first couple counters with genichiro, I realized the game is not meant to play like souls way. Instead dodging u need to deflect and counter most of the attacks. Then after hours and hours of practice, I became fluent with the deflection, mikiri counter, and lightning reversal. Finally bested the man. I let out a scream. It's truly a learning experience with pain and joy. Here's the video of victory. genichiro (made plenty mistakes in it, but all it matters in the end is I beat him!)

    submitted by /u/0317ZKYkjhaa
    [link] [comments]

    Me, still waiting for DLC

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Please send help i cant stop playing sekiro!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    When the game came out i bounced off it pretty hard, but now with covid and lockdown i decided to pick it up again and give it another go. And now ever since i cant get enough! im just about to start like new game+ 5 and done 2 other fresh new game completions and dont feel ready to stop.

    Iv been meaning to play other games on my covid to do list but cant bring myself to stop playing sekiro, its just so satisfying! Sword Saint Isshin may well be my fav from soft boss ever now and every time i beat it i just load up again to get back to that final boss again and again and try to get it a little bit better each time.

    submitted by /u/solidolive
    [link] [comments]

    Beat both Demon of Hatred and Isshin today. Oh yeah, and the game too.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Sorry I don't have any footage to share, I just wanted to share this feat of mine.

    Took about a week to complete, with some on and off time & God damn holy hell, Demon of Hatred was a pain, even in comparison to Isshin. I didn't struggle nearly as much with Isshin as I did with Owl (father) and the Demon of Hatred, although he was still pretty challenging (I'm very prone to running away).

    I will probably post again at a later date to share my inevitable 100% achievement, because I swear I'm going to complete this game in its entirety no matter what.

    Anyway, yeah I completed my first playthrough today (last night really) and can't wait to begin NG+ tomorro- er, later today. Thinking about becoming shura...

    submitted by /u/SpeedDemonJi
    [link] [comments]

    Tried a hand at Drawing the Corrupted Monk.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    When you are an item hoarder in game

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Just got to Guardian Ape for the first time...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    And after a bit of premature celebration, holy shit, I already love to hate this guy. You know what I mean? I'm shaking my fist and cursing at the TV but loving every second. I've got the same feeling I got when I first faced O&S, Kalameet, Fume Knight, Nameless King or Midir. The feeling that I'm going to be spending the next couple of days grinding my teeth and getting to know this motherfucker intimately, but I already know I'm gonna be sad when it's over.

    submitted by /u/arthur_figgis
    [link] [comments]

    I was disappointed that there weren't any skin options in the game; so I tried using mods for the first time and they look amazing, wish I used them sooner!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Today is my birthday and the Gods (finally) gifted me with this today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Looking for Help on Isshin

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Stuck on the literal last fight in the game. I can get to Isshin just fine, and usually his first phase, but after that, everything falls apart. Can anyone offer some helpful tips or tricks?

    submitted by /u/BobWiley96
    [link] [comments]

    Prayer strikes are really useful (Genchiro Ashina in less than 3 mins)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Genichiro's Mortal Blade Question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Please tell me that if he kills me with his Mortal Blade I don't perma-permadie. I spent way too many times dying just to do a paragon run and had to stop when he showed his 2nd Fushigiri, first playthrough btw. Yes or no would be really fine. The less I know the better, I'm starting to realize why this game won GoTY

    submitted by /u/MDParagon
    [link] [comments]

    Shura!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    What the Hell am I doing wrong with the Corrupted Monk?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I've tried this bastard 62 times and I'm finally willing to ask for help. Some runs I get about 3/4 of the way through his posture before he splits me wide open and other times I can hardly land enough hits to knock off any vitality. I can't see what's changing about it so I'm wondering if there's any tips or prosthetics that can help with him? Thank you so much in advance EDIT: YES HE'S FINALLY DEAD THANK YOU ALL

    submitted by /u/Salmon_lover
    [link] [comments]

    Stop telling everyone to “keep trying” in this game

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    This game just isn't for everyone. I've tried to get friends into it and tell them "it gets better" but some people just like a casual experience. If someone says they aren't having fun I don't think we should try and get them to continue, because that's just wasting more of their time.

    submitted by /u/poopsybbbb
    [link] [comments]

    The REAL final boss of the game...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Like I can parry, I can dodge, I'm not new to fromsoft games. You know what the real final boss is? Killing that stupid carp without it running away.

    submitted by /u/Cratediggingkid
    [link] [comments]

    GUYS I DID IT!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    After a month of being stuck today I finally beat Great Shinobi Owl. I then also went ahead and completed Fountainhead Palace. Tomorrow I take on Isshin

    submitted by /u/Hexus_Dragonz
    [link] [comments]

    sad wolf noise

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment