• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Sekiro - ❤️

    Sekiro - ❤️


    ❤️

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Ashina Love Story Artwork By MI QI

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I imagine Lady Tomoe would look like this (the art concept has nothing to do with sekiro) (artist twitter: @2964_KO).

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Title

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    He hesitated so you know what happens.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Moments like these are what I live for.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    TIL using Mist Raven cuts the True Monk's shadow clone attack short.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Finally Defeated the Owl last night and the Corrupted Monk, its not frustrating its fun with the sound of sword clashing

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I quit Sekiro

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Late 2019 I came on here crying like a little bitch because I couldn't beat Gyoubu Oniwa (I didn't even have the decency to say his name) and when I finally did I quit the game as soon as I saw the blazing bull LOL. I called this game every name under the sun (praise the sun \ [T] / ) I was a bloodborne player going straight to sekiro having never played any dark souls, I couldn't help but dodge and gert wrecked by every opponent.

    During lockdown I felt the urge to play it again only to quit after I beat Gyoubu Oniwa once again as I kept on getting wrecked. I decided to jump straight into dark souls and program myself to parry (not that I did much of that once I got the hang of ds) anyway I ended up fully completing every single dark souls and spending a whole year replaying them. Finally I decided it was time to come back to sekiro and I JUST BEAT THE GAME! I killed every damn boss and mini boss (I'm hoping I did) without cheesing any of them.

    I almost cheesed beast of hatred because he was a bitch to get used to but once I started fighting like it was bloodborne he got absolutely wrecked! My favourite battle has to be father owl he was hard af but once I learnt to fight him aggressively the fight was immense.

    I don't know what ending I got but I defeated Sword Saint Isshin after about 6 hours on and off and gave Kuro the dragon tear and ever blossom and I felt sad as hell that it was over when I was watching the ending.

    To anyone reading this thinking about quitting don't be a bitch like 2019 me. You got this just stay calm and you'll fight like a true shinobi.

    Sekiro just became my second favourite souls game of all time (bloodborne takes first) the game is magnificent! The scenery, the music, the stealth kills, the epic battles, the ninjitsu techniques and all the bosses made the game truly amazing.

    Oh I didn't even give my boy divine dragon a shout out! Hands down the best looking boss I've probably ever versed the atmosphere and design were next level!

    These two weeks have been great looking forward to NG+ & ELDEN RING

    Sorry for the long post

    submitted by /u/choppamandown
    [link] [comments]

    Senpou temple straw hats 3 v 1.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Difference in Enemy HP/Postute between the Normal and Hard modes in Sekiro

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Leaked concept art of the female mentor who trained Genichiro, saucy ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    old lady got nothin' in front of sasuke

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    After i wanna say 40 to 50 deaths i finally did it, didn't even had to do ng+ LETS GOOO��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    The game is fun until we hit a boss we can’t beat.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm new here.i was wondering how to beat Isshin Ashina I just can't beat him

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Last week I posted about this game kicking my ass, today I managed to beat both Genichiro and Lady Butterfly back to back.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    You guys like my Prince Zuko cosplay?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I feel bad that I as the player character am largely responsible for destroying Ashina's defenses -- much of what you do in throughout the story decimates Ashina's line of dense

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    For example, throughout the story you kill tons of Ashina foot soldiers as well as much of the Ashina line of defense.

    You kill their raging fire bull, you kill their powerful gate keeper, you kill many of their elite Shinobi, tons of their strongest generals, you kill their red eyed giants, etc.

    The extent to which Sekiro aids in the downfall of Ashina does not seem at all trivial to me and if I could choose, I actually would like to save and assist Ashina VS the ministry, but you obviously can't do that.

    I understand that Wolf's goal is just to get back the divine air, but the tragedy in all this which I expect was intended is that if Genichiro had just worked with you and not kidnapped the divine air, Ashina may very well have won its war.

    All of those aforementioned lines of defense would still be there and you as a skilled Shinobi likely would've fought alongside them perhaps even (though I doubt Wolf would have achieved nearly the same level of power with a different version of story events in fairness).

    One thing that confuses me is, at the end of the game when you jump with the kite and follow the path to the Demon of Hatred, you more or less singlehandedly save that area from the ministry and you kill and decimate their entire force on that side, but from what I gather it's not enough to change the outcome, but you do kind of "save the gate" on that side as it were. I wonder how much it helped.

    Also notable is Genichiro who instead of fighting alongside his men was off doing fuck all trying to get that special sword and trying to gain immortality and the like. I just think there's a separate version of events in all this where Ashina holds its defense and wins the war and I feel bad because Wolf is largely responsible for crushing much of Ashina's line of defense seems to me. I kinda wish you didn't have to.

    submitted by /u/Blind_Bison
    [link] [comments]

    D I E

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment