• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Sekiro - Again and again

    Sekiro - Again and again


    Again and again

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    After watching anime in past few days I felt like drawing a key frame of Sekiro anime. Hope you like it! Art by me.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    So I heard Bosses have new moves now, can't wait for Fourth Phrase Glock Saint Isshin

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Mist Noble NG+7 FAST KILL [1 MOVE] (No Damage / Cinematic Fight)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Sooooooo happy with this purchase.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Finally did it boys

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I swear they gave him his moveset after watching a dozen wrestling matches.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I haven't paid attention to this secret room filled with arms before. Aside from the helmet (which is worn by Genichiro now) this armor seems to be the one Isshin wore in the opening cutscene.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Well fellow shinobi, tomorrow we shall take on the greatest challenge we have ever faced.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    As you may or may not know, tomorrow, October 28th, the game gets a considerable update, giving the addition of the boss rush. And from what I can tell based on a trailer Sony released a few days ago some bosses, like genichiro, if not all, will be getting new attacks. I wish you all luck in this great endeavour, and may we hope they never give Isshin a 4th phase.

    submitted by /u/kingofthelol
    [link] [comments]

    Half of these posts are just the plat trophy

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I was looking through the posts and I noticed that like 50% of the posts were the plat trophy lol well done to the people that got the plat tho

    submitted by /u/Mo164772
    [link] [comments]

    uhmm, fighting Genichiro without Genichiro

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Spear VS Spear!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Exact release time?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Anyone know when the update will go live?

    submitted by /u/Na559r
    [link] [comments]

    Progress part 7: beat owl in 3 attempts idk why but deflecting him really wasnt as hard as i thought it would be

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Best way to get Divine Confetti?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm getting my ass kicked by the Headless in the Hidden Forest and always run out of Divine Confetti, I'm trying to farm it in Ashina Castle, but the drop rate is quite low and I need a good supply

    submitted by /u/Dorlos-Argham
    [link] [comments]

    Ashina Cross should only cost 1 spirit emblem

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Despite being my favorite skill, I can't help but feel that using it is just wasteful sometimes. It's not a weak skill at all, but it's not strong enough to warrant using 2 entire spirit emblems. When I use Dragon Flash I don't feel as though I'm being wasteful at all, it's frankly just a more powerful skill for its cost. Why should both of these skills cost the same amount of emblems?

    submitted by /u/solarizexhc
    [link] [comments]

    update date

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Sorry for the dumb question but when googling for update release date I'm finding either 28th (which is today) or 29th (tomorrow). I guess it's just a time-zone thing? One is US and the other Japan?

    Does anyone know when it drops Europe-time?

    submitted by /u/Elmis66
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody explain some of the things in this game to me?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    I just started and I don't really understand how everything works. When I die, I lost like, half my xp and coins? So how am I meant to get level up when I suck? Is there a way to get my stuff back like in dark souls? Also when I died a bunch of times I respawned at the temple, what happened and what did I lose compared to when I normally die?

    I'm also not sure how the deflect mechanic works, like, I deflect the enemy's attack, and they lose posture, but so do I....so what's the point of it?

    I'm stuck at the boss which is a guy riding on a horse, any tips for him?

    submitted by /u/BhCtqclsm
    [link] [comments]

    Relationship goal (Animal Crossing)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Finally!! Been working on this steadily since release, so much has happened in between but my love of this game kept me going. So excited for tomorrow's update!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Gonna finish my NG+ playthrough. I wanna beat Demon of Hatred for real, first playthrough I yeeted him off the cliff. Doesn’t feel like cheesing when you do that, it feels like cheating. Which is why I’m beating him again.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Also GOtYE update is out tomorrow so we get swanky new outfits.

    submitted by /u/Yoda-Bruh
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving prayer beads in ng+

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Why am I not receiving prayer beads? I missed 2 prayer beads in new game and couldn't collect them from the 2 mini bosses since I already beat the game and when I went back to them in new game + they didn't give me the prayer beads. Please tell me there is a way for me to get the two I missed without having to start a new game and collect all 40.

    submitted by /u/JustaGooseboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment