• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat


    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    At least I got my prosthetic back

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I am new to this game and I think every npc in this game have covid 19

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    HOW TF DO YOU KILL MIST NOBLE???

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    This boss has killed me more than genichiro and lady butterfly combined. His attacks are so fast i just have no chance at deflecting them and when i do manage to land a hit he just swings back and instakills me with his combo. I dont think i can progress in the game

    submitted by /u/ITZHYP3
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't people use more than one pictures in a post?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    But seriously I do love this game :)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    4 horsemen of useless things

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Watched a tips video, so I tried to do it ��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    My first platinum ever

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I feel like they have the same aesthetic

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I Beat demon of hatred

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I know it doesn't seem like much but I finally beat the game!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    No one in my real life really cares that much so I thought I'd post it here. It took so so long, but it was definitely worth it as Sekiro is now my favorite From Soft game and maybe even just my favorite game ever. God I loved it all so much. Thanks for listening to me ramble, I was just a bit proud of myself

    submitted by /u/Salmon_lover
    [link] [comments]

    Styling on Genichiro Ashina without taking damage

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Tip: The best way to beat Owl Father is to be hyper aggressive, don't give him any breathing room (cause he doesn't deserve it lol)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I'm still new to this game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    How to easily kill the big hammer dudes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Deflect the first 3 attacks then use a firecracker and hit them 3-4 times. This will get them mad and they will do their combo which ruins their posture. Once they're done with the combo, use one more firecracker and hit them a few more times and their posture bar will fill up and you can deathblow them

    submitted by /u/ITZHYP3
    [link] [comments]

    How is NG+7 being calculated ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Is it 7 playthroughs in total with my initial ng or its 7 playthroughs after my initial ng for a total of 8?

    submitted by /u/Karlovasi
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is one of the only games I've played more than once. Now it's the only game I've platinumed.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I finally beat Sekiro for the first time today

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    The game was brutal all the way from beginning to end but damn was it not satisfying seeing Isshin go down after killing me atleast 50 - 100 times. I loved my time with this game and I'm definitely gonna aim for the platinum trophy and do the Shura ending especially since my confidence has gone way up.

    Definitely a top game of 2019 for me

    submitted by /u/hypermads2003
    [link] [comments]

    Done and done.....

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me what the hell I'm supposed to do about Demon of Hatred?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I've died to him more than any other boss and I've learned next to nothing about how to avoid his fire nukes, how to tell what he's doing, and most importantly, why a goddamn Dark Souls fight even exists in Sekiro?

    I've been having fun with pretty much every boss in this game, and then this asshole existed and I've never wanted to skip a boss more in my entire life. Does anyone have any kind of strategy on how to avoid losing your entire health bar for seemingly no reason?

    Edit: Don't worry, I killed it. I didn't enjoy it at all, but I killed it. I think it would've been really fun if it was twice as small and required deflecting his claw, and dodging his fire tendrils. But instead, you just gotta butt poke it and dodge while occasionally deflecting unavoidable attacks.

    submitted by /u/BoyThatsJustCraZ
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: It is still viable to block and deflect Demon of Hatred's attacks. You can break its posture and shorten the fight dramatically, like most bosses.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I beat Isshin NG+8 with the demon Bell. Probably the hardest boss I've fought so far.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Divine Dragon on first try! Amazing game so far

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment