• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Sekiro - Owl is finished! (Figuratively and literally)

    Sekiro - Owl is finished! (Figuratively and literally)


    Owl is finished! (Figuratively and literally)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    The Divine Dragon by Anato Finnstark

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I am ready for the new update

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Truly a master assassin

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Bullying Kawarada with the Ashina Cross.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Always watch where your going!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Mid-air deflections always feel so badass

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice is here!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    To celebrate the new update coming in October, I decided beat SSI without taking damage

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    And just like that I've been resurrected

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I find this game simply too beautiful to put into words.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me? "

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    a piece of wolf

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Isshin the Sword Saint Attempts

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    New Game: ~25 attempts
    New Game+: ~10 attempts
    New Game+++ while extremely tired and unfocused: 2 attempts

    Go figure. But I finally got all the achievements! Feels good, but it is time for a break from the game. I feel like I had mastered most boss fights after four playthroughs, with the exception of the Owl fights.

    submitted by /u/Zeonic_Weapon
    [link] [comments]

    That’s gonna take more than a gourd to heal XD

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I can’t beat this game despite loving it.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I've had this game since launch, I restarted for a second time and am now a little further then all the crazy suicide bombers.

    I'm just not good enough and don't have enough time to play for five hours with no progress. I've hit top 100 on multiplayer games this is just way out of my wheel house.

    When I think I finally got a boss down and am about to kill it all of sudden the timings off and I get caught.. I watched tons of videos and like I said restarted twice, just seems like bullshit timing most of the time I die, not that I don't understand the mechanics or intended way to play. Most of my boss kills are from extreme aggression at the end to avoid a bullshit attack/timing i've never seen prior. Am I really this bad or are attacks off once in awhile wether intentional or not?

    While I like this game much more than blood borne it seems much harder.

    submitted by /u/WatermelonGelato
    [link] [comments]

    helo

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Found this amazing gem, SEKIRO Cinematic Short Film - One-Armed Wolf, by TheParryGod.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Always feel bad about killing dogs in this game but this... Nah I still feel bad about this

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Tomorrow at 2pm EDT, the Sekiro speedrun community is hosting a Randomizer Charity Event benefitting PancOne Network!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hi all! The Sekiro speedrun community, along with the help of GG League, is hosting a Sekiro Randomizer Speedrun event benefitting PancOne Network to help fund pancreatic cancer research.

    If you don't know me, I'm LilAggy, and I've been a Sekiro WR-holding speedrunner pretty much since the game released. I became the community admin a few months back, and as a part of fulfilling that role I've decided to organize this community event.

    It will feature myself and fellow speedrunners FaraazKhan and SekiroShadow going head-to-head in up to 3 rounds of Sekiro Randomizer speedrun races.

    Commentary will be provided by other popular Soulsborne streamers SquillaKilla, okayitsliz, SinghaVob, and Mitchriz.

    The event begins at 2pm EDT / 8pm CEST on Friday, July 31 on McRaptor's Twitch channel (host of GG League).

    I'd be happy to answer any questions about the event, and hope to see you all there this Friday!

    submitted by /u/lilaggy
    [link] [comments]

    My best Lady Butterfly time (so far !)[NG+5]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment