• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Sekiro - Fuck you everytime you breathe

    Sekiro - Fuck you everytime you breathe


    Fuck you everytime you breathe

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Images from Japan real life to say "I've been there.""

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    This is totally a screenshot of Wolf. Nothing to see here, keep scrolling.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    回 生 - Sekiro Fanart by Me

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Definitely my favourite boss.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Afterthoughts after Shura Ending

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    So I decided to do Shura Ending in my NG+, coincedentally also decided to send Kotaro to abandoned dungeon because I want to see doujin chain quest, and needless to say I'm pretty disgusted with myself and feel like a sliver of my humanity just lost. But I have some random afterthoughts about Shura.

    First I was no monk, but I've read a good deal of buddhism lore texts (Asian here), and to my knowledge - shura or Asura: are not demons at all, they are considered Demigods, having powers equally to Buddha himself. A piece of texts I've read on secondary school (too - too long time ago) but I remember it well because I was so impressed by it - loosely translated "human's nature is goodness, and to do goodness is to come near your nature, and achieving Nirvana. But if one's nature is destruction - and they aimed to do as their nature's will, then they also can become a greater being - having powers equal to Buddha".

    As such, if it were true, then the Scuptor can never become Shura - destruction is not his nature, and Isshin cut his arm off's action was not to not let him become Shura, but to not let him become Demon of Hatred, to calm down Scuptor's bloodlust. And when Interior Ministry's army attacks Ashina, he could not contain his hatred no more - his hatred for invaders, so he becomes Demon of Hatred because he wanted to protect his country, maybe that's why Ashina could hold out the Interior's army for so long: because the Scuptor was ravaging Interior Ministry's army. So destruction is not of his nature - all he wanted is protecting his country, all he wanted is peace, is for his country to keep its traditions.

    And for Wolf, he can become Shura because... he was born a creature of destruction, he's an orphan born in the time of war, he has never seen peace, since he was born, all he's seen is war, is destruction, his hatred is pure, destruction is his nature. That is his sadness - he's never known better.

    submitted by /u/sakura610
    [link] [comments]

    I am Once Again Asking You to Face Me Sekiro

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Sekiro but all enemies are replaced with the Guardian Ape...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    This is the location from that new update screenshot, but the building in the background is missing. Possible new area?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Where can I buy the soundtrack?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Preferably digitally, I live in Canada if it's relevant. It's wildly beautiful and I'd like that Yuka got paid for her brilliance.

    submitted by /u/aSpanks
    [link] [comments]

    The Guardian Ape by Alecxps

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    On the final round with Genichiro, my hands and armpits are literally sweating lol! I can still clearly remember, this boss almost made me quit. After beating him I felt I am on God-mode lol!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    DLC hope?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Is it weird to have some kind of revived hope for DLC for this game? Especially with the game getting that update next month?

    submitted by /u/YVNGN1NG3N
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe it... I beat him on second try

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So.... I killed someone today.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Beat Isshin first time with 1 estus left. Literal chills

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Sekiro Update Challenges

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Do you guys think some of these "no-dying" runs will mean like 100% not losing all your health a single time, or do you think they will mean I can use my resurrections as long as I don't actually die and gain dragon-rot? I just completed immortal severance without truly dying. (I did use a single resurrect on a few bosses and chance encounters) I bet I could pull off a true no dying run if I kept going for it, but I feel like being able to resurrect should count in these upcoming challenges. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MAAAANRaaaAY
    [link] [comments]

    No Statue Communion Run

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Has anyone attempted this before? No communion with Buddha statues, except if 100% necessary (returning to Ashina from Mibu after obtaining the fragrant stone, Hirata Estate escape and return after only completely finishing it, no unnecessary revisit except to fight Owl),

    submitted by /u/ThunderLife92
    [link] [comments]

    General Tenzen Yamauchi on NG+, No Kuro's Charm with Shadowfall and Lazulite Shuriken.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Finally I joined the club !

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Isshin, The Sword Saint - No Damage

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Never knew you could do that

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Didn't know it you point your stick backwards when doing a wall jump you do a sort of backflip

    submitted by /u/waste0331
    [link] [comments]

    The green grappling hook indicator is missing

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I tried a randomizer for the first time today, and on multiple runs, the green grappling hook indicator is missing. Is there a fix, or am I just royally screwed?

    submitted by /u/Ryn4
    [link] [comments]

    What boss was the most enjoyable?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Some bosses are fun, others boring, and some so hard you have to but a new controller. What boss did you enjoy the most? Mine is Genichiro way of Tomoe

    submitted by /u/callmethewildguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment