• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Sekiro - When you keep dying to Isshin and start to get used to his phrase

    Sekiro - When you keep dying to Isshin and start to get used to his phrase


    When you keep dying to Isshin and start to get used to his phrase

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Isshin stronk

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Sekiro Fanart I did a year ago =)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I used to sketch each boss I defeated in a fair fight... so here is Genichiro

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Ugly low quality meme made by me with a lot of love

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Yesterday I stopped hesitating and platinum'd Sekiro. I think Isshin, the Sword Saint is still one of the greatest and most enjoyable boss fights I've ever fought in video games! This game is an unforgettable experience, and as a gamer, it's a pure joy to get to play it!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Was trying to show my friend how tough demon of hatred is. Accidently cheesed the entire battle by falling off the arena.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    This game has ruined all other games for me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I started it a month ago and now I'm on my NG+6 doing different challenges (no prosthetics challenge). I really hope more games imitate this kind of combat so I can enjoy the swordplay

    submitted by /u/theoldwisemen
    [link] [comments]

    Final fight but Isshin is invisible

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Which Final Boss was harder?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I've recently completed my Sekiro ng+1 and I wanted to know if people found Isshin, The Sword Saint harder or Isshin Ashina. For me, it was definitely the Sword Saint. I was stuck on him for nearly 2 hours, but for Isshin Ashina I died once or twice. Also I only died 3/4 times in ng+ please commend me

    submitted by /u/XXTXXIC
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done it! SSI - NG7 - Charmless - Demon Bell! <3'd every second!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Beating Owl (Great Shinobi) with Chin

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Beating Bosses with Chin [PART 4]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    To all those who 100% Sekiro

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    How did you acquire all the skill points that is required for unlocking all the abilities. Is the only way to do it to grind for hours? Ive completed the game 3 times now and I really want to make this game my first 100% but I dont want to grind for long hours in this game. Not because i dont have the time for it or anything but I feel like I may end up getting fed up of this game. I hate grinding basically. Are there any tips that veterans can recommend which may help me in getting the grinding down to a minimum?

    submitted by /u/Ezioriz99
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a new laptop and went from 800*600 all low (the first pic, doesn't look bad but try it out yourself) to 1080p all high w/shaders (the second pic), couldn't be more happier to play my favorite game like this. It's my second playthrough on the new laptop.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    THE LAST BATTLE IN ONE IMAGE...anyone else agrees ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Finally beat owl

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    That pos can suck my left nut. Been working on him after work for the last 2 days and beat him on my lunch break today. Was way easier when I stopped being a pussy and went on the attack

    submitted by /u/SouthernShadow0521
    [link] [comments]

    Never bring hesitation to a gun fight

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Doing a New Run On The Pre-Day 1 Patch Because No Internet. Pacifying Agent is Called Fearlessness Powder In Pre-Release.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Finally !!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    This game is absolutely AMAZING !!

    submitted by /u/Yastuce
    [link] [comments]

    Mid-Game Farming Options Please

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Potential spoilers:

    Just beat rooftop Owl and got up to Hirata Owl, want to take some time to farm skills, but if I have to kill another Nightjar illusion (Hidden Forest) I will kill myself.

    I have tried other locations but nothing seems as consistent as the ~2k/m I get from them.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/redraist1018
    [link] [comments]

    After giant snake

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Ok I did the plunging attack on the giant snake but after he died I feel off the side down into the posion pools and when I went back up I cant survive the fall back down there. Am I screwed or is there another way to get to that area? Thanks

    submitted by /u/waste0331
    [link] [comments]

    You'd think with all that talk about "seizing any matter of heretical strength," Genichiro would also be using a flintlock.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Title's a thought that hovered over my mind while doing another boss rush playthrough out of boredom. I mean, it is the Ashina way to use any method to achieve victory, right?

    submitted by /u/Treshimek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment