• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Sekiro - Great Shinobi Owl sketch — I guess it's my favorite boss fight (besides the first Isshin phase)

    Sekiro - Great Shinobi Owl sketch — I guess it's my favorite boss fight (besides the first Isshin phase)


    Great Shinobi Owl sketch — I guess it's my favorite boss fight (besides the first Isshin phase)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Ending it with fire.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Finally beat Sekiro! Hands down one of the most challenging games I've played, but definitely worth time. Sekiro has the best combat out of any game that I have played. This game was well deserving of Game of the Year last year.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Casually deflecting Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen while using no Mikiri Counter on Charmless.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Draining Emma's gourd and mocking Isshin with her empty vessel

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I was happy when I got one

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    WOOOOOOOOHHH

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hesitation is... The beat. Idk I'm tired and it was funnier in my head.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    After 19 days of playing, 4 playthroughs, 57 hours, and 41 attack power, I finally 100%ed the game and got all the achievements. It was honestly the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Favourite bad article about sekiro?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    What are your favourite stupid/bad take/misinformed articles regarding sekiro? I missed a lot of them because I didn't play the game on release. Please drop your faves!

    submitted by /u/STLexus00
    [link] [comments]

    I'm hiding the rest of your gourds, in case you go Shura.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    just started NG+

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I managed to defeat Genichiro and he still chops off the hand. I feel lied to.

    submitted by /u/Cauzix
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is the second phase of the owl (father) easier than the first

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    He seems to do the shorter more vulnerable combos and is easier to punish

    submitted by /u/VindictivePrune
    [link] [comments]

    I did it

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I killed owl(father) it took so long but I did it

    submitted by /u/speedyrain949
    [link] [comments]

    Never played a from game in my life. Finished Sekiro recently, my thoughts.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: Not gonna be much of a review of the game, but just a general discussion of gaming.

    Played counter strike since 2010 and played at a relatively high level for well over 4000 hours.

    Recently a friend of mine who ONLY plays from soft games called me a "fucking casual" since I didn't know what dark souls was. Also heard him and some of the other ONLY fromsoft gamers talking about how difficult from games are. I was mildly annoyed to not say much. How dare they consider themselves hardcore and everyone else casual when your game can be done in 60 hours and mine gets done never?!

    Lowkey picked up Sekiro since that had the best graphics of all the from games lol. Just so I can finish it in my free time and go show those guys who the real casual is.

    Got my ass kicked. This single player game wasn't actually a cakewalk.

    Anyways 60 hours and well over 200 deaths later. Here we are. That guy won't be calling me a casual even tho he is much of a "casual" than me and none of this matters in the end but I don't care, its all in good fun.

    Fortunately for me, I really enjoyed it.

    One of the few single-player games where the gameplay is the focus. Triple A games nowadays have become glorified slideshows for better or worse with long ass cutscenes and the gameplay being an afterthought. (Ik preaching to the choir). The story was kinda meh, even if I dig deeply into the lore its shallow. At least comparing to a game like Witcher 3, which might not give you the rush and thrill like Sekiro with its relatively easy bosses but the story and lore is top notch. But none of that matters because no one should be buying it for the story or the lore, its all in the gameplay. Most satisfying boss fights of any game by far. I actually felt like I am a powerful warrior who took down an "extraordinary foe".

    And now I'm itching for some games with a similar rhytm based combat system. I want more of that clank clank clank sword action. I started NG+ but its a bit boring killing 1 gazillion fodders all over again.

    submitted by /u/insidiousprogrammer
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Isshin, The Sword Saint with ONE HAND while looking in the MIRROR

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Owl Father surpassing the Father at his Prime

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I finally beat the Shura ending with no charm, I find this more difficult then the other endings.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    When should I face Father Owl (Hirata v2.0) ?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Should I face him after divine realm? I couldn't even see his second phase. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/gatoratemylips
    [link] [comments]

    3 phase bosses are bullshit.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Since DS3 I always struggle with bosses which have 3rd phase. Half way through the second phase my attention floats away, my eyes get sore from not blinking enough and I lose patience. I know movesets, I know timings, but 3rd phase is always fight against boredom and fatigue. What doesn't t help is that I can't learn 3rd phase (which is alway the most difficult, the fastest and most chaotic) because I have to go through p1 and p2 every time, and I dont always win. It is so fuckin annoying. Fuck you Genichiro. Im too old for this shit.

    submitted by /u/2N5457JFET
    [link] [comments]

    This game is suffering

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    It has ruined my life. It has constantly punished me. I feel like an abused child and Sekiro is my drunk dad who kicked me for not knowing where his bottle opener was. God damn it parry timing, god damn it mikiri counter, god damn it does that kanji mean high or low attack??? HEALTH BARS MEAN NOTHING THE GAME.

    submitted by /u/488preyingmantis
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro vs papa owl 9/25/2020 0-22

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment