• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Sekiro - Late game Ashine outskirts bridge fight in be like:

    Sekiro - Late game Ashine outskirts bridge fight in be like:


    Late game Ashine outskirts bridge fight in be like:

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    As you can see my fight with Isshin is going well

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Sword Saint Isshin: Origami spear and head 1.0. Designed and folded by me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Panik is defeat.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    The Mikiri Counter and Lightning Redirection are some of my favorite techniques to pull off in any game.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    It really speaks to the depth and quality of the combat in this game. They are both incredibly unique, creative, and satisfying to pull off while also feeling incredibly natural once you get the hang of it.

    Having a unique counter for a specific kind of attack is a great way to make the combat varied. Many games have thrust damage and electric damage, and I love the way From finds fresh new ways to interact with them just by adding specific counters. In most games with electric damage it does damage and stuns; same in Sekiro, but now if you get hit while airborne you can inflict those effects onto your enemy. Thrust attack are usually just another physical attack, but in Sekiro they present an opportunity to open the enemy up and damage their posture, to the point that you want an enemy to try stabbing you.

    submitted by /u/KiyuaHiawog
    [link] [comments]

    From shinobi to SHURA

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    sekiro art by @yixishangyong

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    POV: You're a boss on NG+ (Credit to u/pockcheese for this incredible animation)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    His name isn‘t glock saint because he has a sword.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    When you want the Shura ending but don't want to hurt her :( [No R1/Attacks]

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I Did It

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Gun fort first reaction at arriving/POV you are a sniper at gun fort

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    After 69:45:44 hours I finally have it and this the first game I’ve ever 100%

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Did fighting lady butterfly for months, trying to beat her, make me a fucking pro??

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    When I had reached lady butterfly I fought her many times, but to no avail.
    eventually I stopped, and went back a month a two.
    that went on for quite a while, until today, where I finally beat that bitch (and also realized how I could've fought her much more efficiently in all my previous battles)
    anyways so I continue playing the game, and I reach the guy with the horse and a spear.
    so im like "oh no, if I recall correctly this boss is pretty damn tough, guess it'll be a few more months before I progress again" and then proceed to beat that fuck without completely dying.
    I didn't even use all my deaths, now that I beat lady butterfly I can die twice before truely dying, but I only died once when fighting him.
    so I dont even need your answer, im fucking pro boiiiiiii

    submitted by /u/TheWhiteEvil502
    [link] [comments]

    Mikiri Counter is great and all, but have you ever perfect parried Owl Fathers Shadow Rush?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Mikri Counter Is Super Buggy

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    The mikri counter only works like half of the time. I'm tired of fighting isshin. I just want from software to make a patch where it fixes the god damn mikri counter.

    submitted by /u/RekingHavok
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me what the fuck?!?! What happened here?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Obligatory Sword Saint Isshin Ashina beaten post

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I did it!!!!! It took probably 50ish tries, but I finally got him. Hesitation is defeat.

    submitted by /u/maximumbaconade
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad that I want to stab this monke? Have I been playing too much sekiro??

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    How far into the game am I? (this may contain spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I already got the trophy for visiting every area of the game, but for some reason I'm getting the feeling that I'm not in endgame yet. Right now I'm going through fountainhead palace and the latest idol i've been to is "Near Pot Noble".

    Also, unrelated, but can anyone tell me where to go from here? I've encountered a few mini bosses in the area but I'd rather skip over them for now and come back later. But i'm having trouble figuring out where to go.

    submitted by /u/LadyHistoria
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Before I start, this is about DS3 but I'm not posting it in the DS3 subreddit cause everything I've read there about my issue is just hammered by elitist cocksuckers saying 'Hes so easy you're just really bad and should quit' type bullshit.

    Anyway, with my disliking of the treatment of struggling players on that subreddit out if the way, here I go.

    I have spent about 6 months on and off trying to beat Vordt of the Boreal Valley and still can't do it. I've tried all the tips, dodge into him, dodge at (this specific time for this specific move), knowing how to read his moves, etc. But I just can't do it. I finally got him to his second phase (the charging part) tonight and thought I was doing well till I got insta-killed by the ice Beam thing when I tried to dodge through it. At this point I'm just not having fun and would like any form of tip. If I can't beat him by next week I'll just start a NG+4 of Sekiro and leave it behind

    submitted by /u/DotDotExe
    [link] [comments]

    Owl's Plan

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    What was Owl's plan?

    Obviously he makes his intentions clear in that he wants the Divine Heir's blood so he can achieve immortality but why all the subterfuge? Why try to kill Sekiro in the first place? Why set up the attack on Ashina?

    Also given that the Shura ending requires going through Emma and Isshin would Owl have even succeeded?

    submitted by /u/aleksndr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment