• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Sekiro - Why gentle blade only when I forsake Kuro?

    Sekiro - Why gentle blade only when I forsake Kuro?


    Why gentle blade only when I forsake Kuro?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Anti air shinobi seeking shit missile. This ape is flexin on me

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Tired of getting shot at entering the Gun Fort? Try the snake bridge! XD

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    If anything... I have learned patience.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Beat dad with thrust attacks today

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Sekiro drawing i made some time ago

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    It took me about 6 hours of game time and many rage quits to beat this fight. This is ng+2. First time fighting him with no charm.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    OMG guys!!! I beated SSI on one attempt for the first time!!! It still needs some work here and there but my technique went so much smoother!!! (NG+4)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Saw Labyrinth again and I'm telling you, there is no difference.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Haha lightning bicycle kick go zappppp!!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Isshin the gun saint

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    He slaughtered a giant ape, bested an ultra-expierienced samurai who controls lightning, murdered whole villages and towns and killed the most skilled swordsman who ever existed in the world. All that for a lil kid.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Just beat the Guardian Ape on my 2nd try. Pretty proud of myself. I suck at souls games

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    2nd try and exhausted all my items just to stay alive.

    submitted by /u/ObiIsaKenobi
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] GUYS I finally fucking did it!!!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Seeking advise

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    So I just started playing and I've got a decent grasp on combat. I still struggle immensely and am just wondering if I should engage in hyper aggressive tactics or hit and run? I've had more success with the former, but I get my ass beat by almost everything. Any combat tricks you've picked up would be hugely appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rascal_Ralts
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love Sekiro's Worldbuilding

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    [Meme] Everytime I beat genechiro and try to have a sip of beer

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    My thought on the Owl (Father) boss fight

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Wow! Honestly, I don't know what people keep talking about Isshin and not Owl, that fight was fucking hard, fun, astheticly pleasing, and tight as fuck. Really, I have no idea why everyone is talking about some skinny, old man and not a body builder that predicts all your moves, remembers you after dying, has a massive sword, has a God damn fire owl that helps him through the fight, and long luscious hair. Seriously, that boss fight was the shit.

    submitted by /u/ANIMERULES12345
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have high attack power in NG and is it easier on bosses?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I've seen conflicting opinions on this. Some guy on youtube have 99 AP and he beat bosses like a killing mosquitoes. But some people on reddit claimed higher AP makes bosses scale on their HP. WTH? The reason I ask is because I got 100 skill points now and would like to spend it on AP to kill the final boss and move to NG+. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/goldfish_ilove
    [link] [comments]

    Ever heard of DoH?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    My attempt at True Corrupted Monk with no damage taken. but i failed when i need to cheese her at 3rd phase.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    The main reason why I'm hyped for the update...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    I don't have to essentially speedrun the game to fight my favorite bosses. The boss rush mode is honestly a welcome edition to this game as I will be able to enjoy some of the best fights without having to complete each and every area.

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    A face study of Wolf I made some time ago, I wanna share it with you!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment