• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Sekiro - Bad meme but still liked it

    Sekiro - Bad meme but still liked it


    Bad meme but still liked it

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    "Immortality isn't fun" Sekiro Fanart

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Sekiro: Mortal Blade & Great Serpent

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I fucking beat it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Took me a year but I did it, I think I'm going to cry.

    submitted by /u/lookilooper
    [link] [comments]

    Monk= easy

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Time for double ichimonji Emma!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Even though Sekiro has its flaws, it may have ruined other games for me..

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I beat it last weekend (purification), and immediately played a tad of NG+ just to whip the ogre and tenzen (they gave me hell on first playthrough).

    I thought hey, I'll finish Yakuza 0 now. I was enjoying it a lot before starting Sekiro. Couldn't play more than 15 mins...felt so bland and gamey.

    Then I thought hey, Witcher 3 is highly rated so I'll give it a try. I loved the lore and the environment etc...but the combat is so janky. And there is way way too much inventory and systems to learn. I loved that Sekiro was so streamlined and bare bones. Didn't have to spend time in menus

    I ended up going back yestefay and killed gyouba and LB first try each. I'm tempted to keep going but I kinda wanna switch it up now. Sekiro was a great experience, but very exhausting.

    Any recommendations? This is my first From Software game. I don't generally play hard games (I play on easy or normal). Dark Souls 3 looks good...but the fact you can't pause is a deal breaker. I got a busy life and a young son lol. Also bloodborne doesn't interest me, and the pause thing is once again a deal breaker.

    EDIT: I know some people may recommend Nioh, but I have read a bit about it and watched gameplay...not my style. Too RPGish with too much inventory management. Plus it looks too hard lol

    submitted by /u/More-Candle
    [link] [comments]

    What combat art do you lean on and why?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Since I've learned that ichimonji restores posture I have been exclusively using it since that just seems too good to me (and for no spirit emblems). I really like nightjar reversal and ashina cross but really all of the other seem really gimicky to me. Especially dragon flash and one mind, just seems like a waste of emblems to me tbh. spiral cloud passage isn't enough damage and I haven't looked too much into monk skills, but I'm curious as to what you guys like to use?

    "Suffering is what I desire!"

    submitted by /u/Old_Carrot
    [link] [comments]

    Gun

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    120 Hours In sekiro Time for me to finally beat The sword saint.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I started playing when it released and have extensive experience with souls games over 3000 hours across the whole series

    However. I am on NG at 120 hours and have been stuck on the last boss since april. Tonight however is different. I am on my prescribed dose of adderall and drinking mimosas with my lady, tonite he dies!

    Will update when i achieve this.

    submitted by /u/FlameDearFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred NG+ No Charm

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Finally got him!! It was a struggle, took me all day...probably most attempts on a boss so far...currently basking in a near heart-attack euphoria.

    ...side note, I definitely cheesed him on my first playthrough. Didn't even try to learn his move set or anything..it hasn't sat right with me since, so this restored my honor too. I did the same thing with the loneshadow who summons the dogs in hirata...cheese him in normal mode then came back and beat him fair in my ng+ charmless run.

    Just owl father and Glock to go :/

    submitted by /u/redraist1018
    [link] [comments]

    At long long last x

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    This is big brain humor

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    The ending can be whatever I want (minus one of course)!!!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Sekiro

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Just beat the game, ishin not as hard as people say...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    The genchiro phase is easy. The first ishin phase is jard but the second is just keep deflecting until u can mikiri. And the third is the second but a free lightning reversal from time to time. I think genchiro was the hardest for ke since that was when i still barely knew the controls and 3 phases that early was unheard of. Demon of hatred is up there too since he was totally different from any other boss in the game up to that point. What do u guys think?

    submitted by /u/championr
    [link] [comments]

    My new favorite game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I know I'm postong this long after it came out, but I gotta say this:

    When Sekiro first came out, I bought it hoping it would be my intro to fromsoft games. I played it for a while and it was so hard I stopped playing. Now more than a year later, I've played it twice in the past 2 weeks to get different endings and I've never found myself so into a game. Idk what happened between then and now, but it is now either my fav or tied at the top. Just wanted to share my excitement for such a good game. It has now propelled me into playing the other souls games

    submitted by /u/Jackdango
    [link] [comments]

    No kuro’s charm is how the game is meant to be played

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Going for my plat right now and decided to do NG+ charmless and bell. Just beat Genichiro and can definitely say charmless adds so much to the game and manages to improve upon the perfect flow of the combat. Not only are my parries getting better but it's inspired a much more aggressive gameplay that compensates for the added difficulty.

    In NG when I needed to heal I'd just hold down block until a combo was finished and heal. But now I find myself actually parrying and attacking rather than healing, even if my health is getting dangerously low.

    As well as this, the block spam tactic pretty much fails for any boss in this mode and for that I am so grateful. Even when I consciously didn't want to, I'd always end up block spamming in NG bosses after a while since it basically guaranteed minimal damage. But now that I take chip damage I no longer waste time block spamming and rather spend that time attacking.

    All this culminates in a superior feel to the combat than in NG and I truly feel this is the way that Sekiro should be played.

    submitted by /u/Bindabaws
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck the guardian ape

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    That's it. Just wanted to let that one out. Carry on

    submitted by /u/Mustardmechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Well......I’m done

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    After about 2 weeks of progress in sekiro after I wiped my slate clean after a one year hiatus because I couldn't get past Tanjiro I'm devastated to announce that my save file was corrupted due to the unfortunate timing of a power cut. I had gotten the divine tears and was on my way to genichiro when the incident happened. I'm probably going to play it again after a looong time since I'm busy with school. I just wanted to share this because I loved the game so much and this was a huge blow to me.

    submitted by /u/therealKizareth
    [link] [comments]

    Best farming place for skill points?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Only thing left berore platinum is the skill points. Have about 25 left, what a drag. Does anyone know a good place to do it? Im at the end game ashina outskirts stairway(where the ogre was). It's allright but has to be something better, gonna take hours hours hours.

    Thanks /N

    submitted by /u/novalumidum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment