• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Sekiro - Alright bois, wish me luck against this one

    Sekiro - Alright bois, wish me luck against this one


    Alright bois, wish me luck against this one

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Heading into the Second Phase for Isshin the "Sword" Saint be like

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Death by bookcase

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    O’Rin of the Water NG ����

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Ryan and Justin goofin' on Matt about Mist Noble will always be great

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Fuck Ishiin. I'm getting close to 50 attempts

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    This game isn’t fun throwback

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Remember all those long rants from people who were mad the game was different and said it wasn't fun and is the worse game since demon souls (haven't played that so idk how easy that one actually is)

    Like man I've been through some bullshit but nothing atypical

    What was all the hate hype for? Like seriously. Was it just casuals who didn't know what they were getting into. I mean ffs this game can PAUSE. I can stop mid fight to say this to y'all. Hell I just got super succed by those squid things in whatever area I'm in rn (with all the water and the headless in the ocean) and I said fuck it. While I figure out how to not die on this piece of debris. Imma rant about why people thought this game was so bad when it's actually one of their best

    Anyways y'all back to not dying twice

    submitted by /u/fantomt
    [link] [comments]

    Found something terrifyingly familiar in the past

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Chained Ogre NG+7 Charmless No-Damage

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I killed Isshin in less than 4 minutes!! NG+7, No HUD, No Charm, Demon Bell, and No Damage.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    How replayable is this game?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    One of my favorite things about the first Dark Souls, was the replayability it offered. It didn't funnel you in a linear direction, and usually allowed you to have a variety of things on your plate to eat at once (like deciding if you want to search the library or go into the tomb, for a dumb example), while also having areas that you can come back to later after getting to a certain point (like a Metroidvania). Not to mention, the different character types you can pick from, so you can replay the game again, but as a pyromancer instead of a knight.

    I'm wondering how much Sekiro follows suit, in that it doesn't "railroad" you to a single play style or way to progress. I've played other games that were extremely linear and didn't offer anything in terms of replayability (Fe), but I'm hoping Sekiro isn't like that?

    submitted by /u/Shadoremi64
    [link] [comments]

    I've done push ups every time I died in Sekiro and almost died. This is now my daily home pandemic workout with various games so that I don't become lazy.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Recently finished my first true no death run

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    As the title states I recently finished my first no death run and it felt so cool but so stressful. 2 months ago I never thought I would be able to do this.

    submitted by /u/themegaoof
    [link] [comments]

    i know the dlc is gonna have the option to fight bosses again, but is it only main bosses or both main and mini bosses?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    People who killed DoH legit vs people who cheese

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    What vitality should I have for Isshin?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I've made it to Sword Saint Isshin, and am practicing getting gud enough to beat him. However, in his phase 2 he is relentless, attacking constantly. While I am ok with an aggressive boss, the deflects build up my posture so much that if I mess up a deflect near the end of his combo he KOs me in one hit. Is this how you are supposed to fight him? I see other people on here attempt it with much larger health bars.

    submitted by /u/Flacoplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Beating my head against the wall with this boss...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Corrupted Monk... the first one!

    I've probably tried 500 times and I just simply can't beat her.

    Genichiro was nowhere near this hard for me.

    Her posture seemingly doesn't go down, even when she's at half health. And she has 2 attacks that go right through my deflect.

    This might be the boss that ruins the game for me :(

    submitted by /u/r4ge4holic
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure carp

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    NG+ or NG

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    So I platted the game a couple months ago but itching to play again now. Would y'all recommend a new game or keep with the NG+ if I'm looking for more of a challenge since most bosses be a tad easy on consecutive play throughs?

    submitted by /u/McCarbomb
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    After 150+ hours of rage and screaming, I finally got my first platinum!

    Sword Saint Isshin is definitely my favorite boss fight in the game. Honorable mentions: Owl Father, Genichiro at Ashina Castle.

    Least favorite boss fight has be the folding screen monkeys. Why is a boss fight chasing monkeys around?

    Now, I should resume my road to platinum for Bloodborne.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/ssshu
    [link] [comments]

    Actually thought this would have been a post in Sekiro when I scrolled passed..... I have now reposted to where this should belong.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment