• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Sekiro - Just when I need you

    Sekiro - Just when I need you


    Just when I need you

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I FINALLY BEAT HIM

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    This guy is so fucking drunk he didn't notice me slaughtering his friends

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Guess he wasn’t in the mood to save Robert today �� not sure why this happened though #cantcomplain

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I spy Wolf and Lord Kuro

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Her eyes are so cool :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I finally did it. After being stuck on Isshin for a month, I beat him, then DoH a day later

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    How I feel after beating NG and NG+ shura ending and still haven’t faced him......

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Holy hell guys I finally did it. Spent 140 hours trying to get all achievements and I’ve finally done it! One of the greatest games I’ve played! (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I finally beat Isshin without heals, it was a bit close at the end though..

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Behold! The Lightning of Tomoe!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Double ape is complete and utter bullcrap

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    There, I said it. I don't want tips or anything, I just want to vent. I hope that's allowed. Most disappointing bullshit fight I've fought in a from soft game! Sure, I may beat it eventually, but it's rubbing me the wrong way in all the wrong ways and seriously putting me off this game. At this point I'm persisting just out of spite.

    Edit: and it's done. Still wasn't fun though. From what I'm hearing, the recycling of bosses gets only worse further into the game sigh. Let's see how that goes....

    submitted by /u/gcheliotis
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good strategies for beating this boss?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    WORLDS FIRST! SoulsBorneKiro NO HIT RUN

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    short farming/boss montage i made. song is le chant de roma from the anime akame ga kill. the song just fits so nice imo.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    First play through with Demon Bell and without Kuro’s charm on NG 6.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Bro what the fuck the fucking bull is beating my fuckin ass this shit is fuckin hard

    Chip damage is fuckin rough

    submitted by /u/AMx03
    [link] [comments]

    Check my new content

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Oh boy oh boy

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    This game is a little harder than I expected also with dragon rot is it just there to be like get good or do people actually start dying like the lady that upgrades your gourd for example

    submitted by /u/junkieboy05
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Hold Guard or Only Deflect?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    The whole game I've never really relied on Guard since the tutorial and everything about the game says "never Guard, only Deflect".

    I'm at the final boss and I'm getting my ass handed to me and I've noticed that guarding seems to help survive but it doesn't like... work? You can guard but before your posture bar is full you'll get knocked over or knocked back and suddenly you can't guard or deflect anymore.

    On the other hand deflect seems to only work like half the time. I see comments that are like "if you don't spam deflect it gives you like a half second window" - I've practiced on Isshin phase 1's 2-slice charge attack and it takes forever and a day to actually Deflect, I tried pressing it when his hilt flashes, and you just get hit anyway. It seems like you need to press it much earlier than he actually attacks, or maybe the window on that particular attack is smaller than others or something?

    I'm wondering if you're supposed to Guard most of the time (like all the time you're not attacking or moving) and then untap and retap to deflect?

    I figured I'd ask since the final boss changes rules that the game has taught you the whole time... see a pierce attack warning, dodge forward (nope, it's sometimes now hesitate and dodge forward unless it's Isshin in which case if you saw the warning it's too late already), see a sweep attack, jump (nope, now it's try and deflect or run away because when you jump you get hit anyway).

    Maybe I'm just frustrated - I feel like I'm hitting tapping deflect at the right times but it just randomly doesn't work. Isshin's phase 1 has like a 3-hit combo that's super slow but is always the same speed - the final hit involves him bringing his sword up from the ground on his right, and it is like impossible to deflect.

    submitted by /u/Komaru84
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Platinum trophy

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I got the platinum months ago and haven't really touched Sekiro since, I remember I had to go to NG+6 just to make up the experience for the skills trophy as I abused the mask on the first playthrough but I had fun doing it of course.

    It might just be my opinion but it seems easier in a way compared to DS and Bloodborne as there is a lot of tedium involved in them trophies but it's still an accomplishment

    submitted by /u/247475Tj
    [link] [comments]

    Petition For Mist Noble

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    By far mist noble is the hardest boss in the game and I believe everyone here agrees with me and after convincing many friends to play sekiro I think that from software needs to change mist noble because all my friends give up on him. So use this as a petition for mist noble to be made easier hes a mad man.

    submitted by /u/woogiewohl
    [link] [comments]

    Do promissory notes stack?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    So I completed my first run of sekiro a while ago (about a year ago) and did the quest with the big dude and the merchant which netted me the promissory note at the end that gave me a 10% discount to all items from him next run.

    So I recently started my NG+ run about a month or so ago due to the announcement of a new content update to Sekiro. I'm at the point of the decision for the big dude again, to either spirit him away or send him to the merchant (which nets me the promissory note again).

    So I'm wondering if obtaining a second promissory note stacks with my first, aka 20% discount. If so, I will send big guy to merchant again, if not I will spirit him away this time.

    submitted by /u/CiceroTheBackstabber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment