• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Sekiro - fighting guardian ape be like

    Sekiro - fighting guardian ape be like


    fighting guardian ape be like

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    My first From Software game, I haven't had so much fun playing a game in YEARS.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    This is why you should always eavesdrop

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Great Serpent Boss

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Creates his own fighting art just to get mikiri countered in the end

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    He can give head to bae easily

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Loaded Umbrella - Magnet �� #virtualphotography

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    A bloody good time was had by all... except Snek

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Finally beating the game after dying 8576 times be like

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Finished my first playthrough...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Immediately started a masochist playthrough charmless and demon bell.

    My god what a game.

    I played it when it first came out, got to Lady Butterfly and did a couple attempts on Bull before i got distracted by other games and such.

    During my Bloodborne platinum quest I really got the itch to play Sekiro again and that powered me through the Chalice dungeon grind.

    And now I quest for the Sekiro platinum!

    I love Bloodborne and Dark Souls (I'll be platinuming DS Trilogy after Sekiro), and I really think Sekiro is From's crowning achievement.

    The impeccable game design, incredible boss fights, gorgeous environments, i could rave about it for eons.

    An absolute masterpiece, and in my top games all time without question.

    submitted by /u/_Armbarmitzvah_
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game for like the fourth time.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    First time getting Shura ending. It's a bummer.

    submitted by /u/KiyuaHiawog
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for beating the final boss

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    1. Never dodge any attacks, you will take damage
    2. You can use any umbrella to block his combat arts
    3. If you have Projected Force, you can do some extra damage after using the umbrella
    4. Don't let him get far away from you, he'll melt you with his gun
    5. If you parry his leaping spear slam, most the time he'll shoot a single bullet and follow up with a sweep
    6. If he sheates his blade and turns to his left, either get away from him, deploy the umbrella or wait 2 seconds after he sheates to deflect
    7. If he raises his sword, walk to either side and wait til he finishes his attack, you can get 2 free hits
    8. You don't really need anything for him other than the umbrella and healing items, so don't stress
    9. It's most likely going to be a long fight, so you'll have to concentrate the entire time
    10. When he does his seven hit combo in phase 2 and 3, sometimes he'll stop the combo and use his charged spin strike, read 6 to learn how to deal with this attack

    Remember, hesitation is defeat

    Edit: Typo

    submitted by /u/yeahwhataboutit3333
    [link] [comments]

    Not casually fighting Loneshadow Masanaga (Hirata Second Memory) while using no Mikiri Counter on Charmless. | Lazulite Shuriken and Shadowfall are included.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Owl father is the best boss in the game

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I've always been intrigued by Owls' character,the way he fights,his whole plan for immortality,it's really fascinating. I'm doing the purification ending,and i just revisited hirata estate to fight the master shinobi,i wouldn't say he's as hard as Isshin,but he certainly did take me quite a few tries,i love how he fights very simmilarly to sekiro,using shinobi tools and tactics,and he knows all of your strategies because he's the one who taught you,and it's super awesome and very unique, diffrent from any other fight in the game and man did i love every second of it.

    submitted by /u/beefmasterlmao
    [link] [comments]

    just a clean kill on an Interior Ministry Ninja, don't mind me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Genichiro !! F*** you !! And see u tomorrow !!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Yesterday i made a post blaming FPS on my lack of skill, well today i finally beat Genichiro. Still suck but its a start

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    STEALTH INTENSIFIES

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Sto piangendo/I'm crying 13 try to do this

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    This god damn monkey made me rage so many times.. here's what he deserves.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Chained Ogre in Ashina Castle

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get max vitality/posture trophy and I'm one bead short. I just defeated the divine dragon and I've killed all the mini bosses at Ashina Castle (now on fire) I'm wondering if you kill the ogre inside Ashina Castle (before the invasion) if he is supposed to respawn there? I've seen him there after the invasion on other playthroughs dropping a prayer bead but I have not been able to get him to spawn. Is this because I already killed him earlier? He didn't spawn after the original invasion or now that I've defeated the divine dragon. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/tharealbro
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else play with a re-bound deflect button?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I changed my 'Deflect' button to Square a while back, and wow, did it ever make a difference. I can now jump-kick, Mikiri, dodge, and deflect all with my right thumb. For what it's worth, I also swapped 'Use Item' to triangle.

    I'm curious if anyone else plays with significantly re-bound buttons. Let me know!

    submitted by /u/JerryCanJockey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment