• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Sekiro - For all Single player fans

    Sekiro - For all Single player fans


    For all Single player fans

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    This is very personal, Ogre

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Started ng+6 and I got to gun fort without resting wolf was red from slaughtering everyone

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    (MAJOR SPOILERS) I have been bamboozled

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Y'all assholes had me convinced Mist Noble was actually a hard fight. Every single one of you kept posting about dying 50 times to him and how he's a brick wall for a lot of players. Evidently I was too dumb to notice the (now obvious) sarcasm.

    When I realized I was about to fight him I deadass warped back to the idol, put all of my sen into coin purses, and went on to die to Shichimen Warrior like 10 times just so I could get another prayer bead. I actually believed that fucking Shichimen Warrior would be easier than Mist Noble.

    I love this game and this community but you guys fuckin suck.

    submitted by /u/Soixante_Huitard
    [link] [comments]

    Emma the gentle blade my butt. She wasnt so gentle when she flipped me like a burger xD

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Official guide + Manga <3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Even a Shinobi needs moments of peace and tranquility.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Demon Slayer: shadows die twice (@HOSHIBACKYARD)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Killed that old bastard. Dragons homecoming too

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Got that plat ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Is this an unpopular opinion?? (potential spoilers)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Owl is more difficult than Owl (Father).

    I'm not sure exactly why, but I have far less trouble with him in the basement than I do on the roof. First playthrough I thought this was because I knew some of his attacks and had acquired more skill and skills, but after my 3rd time defeating them both father still seems easier.

    Anyone else agree? And if so, perhaps you have an explanation?

    submitted by /u/redraist1018
    [link] [comments]

    Last month I post how to dodging Ape's grab, now I see that hitbox……

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Does completing Sekiro make you a good gamer?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Shinobis! This is just a general question, but in your opinion, do you think finishing Sekiro makes you a "good" gamer. I have by no means finished this game easily, in fact I just killed the guardian ape last night (still a ways to go). But is the game really that hard of a game to make you a good gamer upon beating it?

    submitted by /u/Riaanslam
    [link] [comments]

    AAA Game minus having the WORST Camera system of all time

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    How is it possible for such a great game to have the worst camera in gaming history?

    submitted by /u/Highly-Stressed
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Sekiro's plot So Serious?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Throughout the game I saw no happy or funny moments in the plot. So why is the plot so dark and serious?

    submitted by /u/Giamm2
    [link] [comments]

    Where, exactly, are the Rejuvenating Waters?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I'm still kind of confused on where the Rejuvenating waters are and what's the source. I know they're pooling around the Great Ape, but I'm not exactly sure from what source. Also, where exactly did Lord Genichiro drink some of this water, or the monks in Senpou Temple?

    Are there multiple sources for the Rejuvenating Waters?

    submitted by /u/JohnLockeN7
    [link] [comments]

    I DEFEATED DEMON OF HATRED!!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm just so proud of myself and I need to share this with someone!! This boss reminds me of Dark Souls lol.

    Anyways, RIP Sculptor... I will remember your name, Sekijo for ever!

    submitted by /u/Voododoll1267
    [link] [comments]

    Even on ng+4 I cannot stress this enough

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    FUCK THOSE TWIN NAGINATA weilding motherfuckers in senpou temple

    submitted by /u/jarvis_mark1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you say his name

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    SEKIRO CINEMATIC - MASTER OF ASHINA

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Why does the Sculpture want money?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I mean, seriously, this guy lives somewhere up in a mountain with only two other people around. Like, I know people gotta eat, but something gives me the feeling that this guy doesn't go to the local 7/11 to by a few bags of Doritos. Why does this guy need my money?

    submitted by /u/ANIMERULES12345
    [link] [comments]

    Can you kill the Guardian Ape without the Mortal Blade?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    From what I remember, you need to the sword to finish off the boss, but I'm pretty sure you can fight the boss before you have the sword. What exactly happens if you kill the Guardian Ape before you have the mortal blade?

    submitted by /u/JohnLockeN7
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about buying this game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Do you think that a person who mostly plays ds2 and bloodborne will enjoy this game? I've seen some gameplay of it and it felt needlessly complex and it seemed very Tedious to learn(I might be wrong)

    I'm just curious about the combat and how it plays out( I find the rest to be an extra that will be tied in how fun the combat is)

    submitted by /u/kleber115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment