• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Sekiro - Lady Butterfly clapped my cheeks for days but I did it in the end.

    Sekiro - Lady Butterfly clapped my cheeks for days but I did it in the end.


    Lady Butterfly clapped my cheeks for days but I did it in the end.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Owl is that you!?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    113 hours

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Sekiro!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    THREE MORE DAYS BOYS

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL I CAN SINK MY TEETH BACK INTO SEKIRO LIKE THE FIRST DAY I GOT IT!!!! I'm sorry but I'm so bored of games right now and this shit is definitely going to pick me back up out of the slump.

    submitted by /u/Dementor8919
    [link] [comments]

    I am secretly playing sekiro NEW GAME PLUS. and this is how it feels

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    “I’m a souls veteran and this game sucks because-“ Every time.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    My first FromSoft game ever, it's been a helluva ride. I saw all the posts and decided I had to join the club

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Finally platinum the game some months ago was really fun but challenging “ hesitation is defeat”

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Killing Isshin with fire (NG+7/Charmless/Demon Bell)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    The Sword Saint enters the second phase

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Nvidia Geforce Garage Sekiro Gaming PC Build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    "The One Armed Wolf - Sekiro" Made by me

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My first From Software game and certainly not the last, I’ve had so much fun in this masterpiece, can’t wait for Elden Ring

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Isshin, the Sword Saint (ROBLOX ver.)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    In my dark souls type game on ROBLOX, I'm making a boss that will be very similar to Isshin. Here's a preview of an attack I've made off of fights I've had and seen with him:

    Preview

    Tell me what you think of it! A good remake? or should you have never clicked this post?

    submitted by /u/FireyStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Jokes aside, I tried actually fighting Mist Noble

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    He has two attacks. The first is a slow downward stab with a small dagger in his top left arm and his head ends up actually clipping through Sekiro. The second is a slow two hit combo with both of his right arms where he swings with both, and then swings back with both.

    Both are surprisingly difficult to deflect because of how slow they are. They're not delayed, like the red hat samurai with two swords, they're slow. As you'd expect, he doesn't do much damage with either attack.

    His posture recovers surprisingly quickly. Not as quickly as the Corrupted Monk illusion, but much faster than you'd think for such a pitifully easy enemy.

    He doesn't even put any effects on you. The nobles in Fountainhead are even weaker than Mist Noble, but they're actually somewhat of a threat because of the Enfeebled effect they can put on you.

    submitted by /u/Elise_de_la_Serre
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after weeks days months I beat genichiro

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Possible anger issues

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    So I'm not new souls, however, Sekiro is a different beast. I got it today and have no idea if I'm progressing properly. Should i continue to beat my head on the wall or cave and find a good walk through for where I am? I have been yelling at the tv all day.

    submitted by /u/Fallen_Reaper_98
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I give my best regards to the team that made this game, I've never felt so powerful after defeating a last boss with maybe the exception of the Orphan of Kos. Timing, focusing, and managing my frustration led to what truly felt like a victory I earned.

    submitted by /u/limelightkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Ultawide support pls

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    If the new update included this, I'd be so happy

    submitted by /u/anhtice
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred no damage, no charm, no skills / tools / items, demon bell, 1 attack power & base stats

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I'm very much aware that I'm not playing in the most optimal way, but to be honest that's how I felt comfy doing it. Also, even with my slow clears, the fights are starting to get a bit longer than I'd like. Good thing there's only Isshin left to kill now.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9_fS5DpPk

    submitted by /u/pedalgep
    [link] [comments]

    Since the challenge gautlet patch is around the corner, I think we all ask the same question ..

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    .. will Mist Noble be part of the challenge?

    submitted by /u/IceCreamYouScream92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment