• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Sekiro - Happy Holidays!

    Sekiro - Happy Holidays!


    Happy Holidays!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I drew Wolf vs SS Isshin

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    "Wolves" something I made recently after finally beating Sekiro

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    When you want to cheese, but you’re lactose intolerant to dishonor

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Shadowfall

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I did it.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Well that just happened

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Owl (Father) killed at base vitality/attack power

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/IvDMy4zdHxk

    I know this has been down before, but I'm so glad I've finally managed to do it myself. I've had way too many attempts at this, but regardless, Father is now dead.

    Sword Saint and the Demon of Hatred will be next!

    submitted by /u/JonathanYippy04
    [link] [comments]

    It’s over I give up

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    What a wonderful journey it has been. This is probably my favorite from soft's game. After a very long journey of fights and exploration I finally arrived to the final boss sword saint isshin but my shitty laptop can't handle it and does max 20-15 FPS and sometimes drops even to 5. Its kinda unplayable. I had a really fun time tho.

    submitted by /u/Alecaso27puzza
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro training with lady butterfly

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    "As Long As You DEFLECT, Posture Never Break"

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Playing my first full play through since the update/DLC. Small Centipede humans at Senpou seem to be more unwrapped since the update. Just an interesting change I wanted to share.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Wholy hell isshin is hard

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I just killed isshin and it was the hardest boss ever in any video game I've ever played he has a gun and a whip and I really strong It took me 5 months to beat this game and it is a badass game, thank sekiro

    submitted by /u/No-Rate-7015
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is the bell demon item?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    I'm getting my ass handed to me by Genichiro. I've gotten to the last phase a few times and I get the basics of the fight. But damn. I'm dying. A lot. I heard someone say that the bell demon item makes the game harder. Is this true? Is it a noticeable effect?

    submitted by /u/prettyhippo
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro is easier then Lady Butterfly and Gyoubu.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I'm a first time player. I just defeated Lady Butterfly yesterday, but it took me probably 30 tries over the course of a week. I also had a lot of trouble with Gyoubu when I fought him. I did Genichiro today, expecting him to be extremely hard. However, I beat him in about 10 tries. I don't get why everyone says he's so hard. For me, bosses that have swords are way easier than bosses with spears or kunai or other weapons. It's easier to predict the attacks with swords. What do you think? Was Genichiro easy or hard for you?

    submitted by /u/cats-in-boots
    [link] [comments]

    Final boss

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    On his 2nd phase im having trouble dodging under his jumping spear slam attack and i was wondering the timing on it? Thanks for any help he is killing me over and over and over

    submitted by /u/a47bode
    [link] [comments]

    It took me multiple days to beat juzou, a couple days to beat seven spears, but i beat lady butterfly in 3-4 tries. i feel the getting gud seed has been planted.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    the biggest thing i think i realized during the seven spears fight that helped with lady butterfly is that i have a LOT MORE TIME than i think i do. the combat seems to produce spazzy and erratic fights, but because its so technical it forces you to think and slow down. but at the same time doing that shows you that there are delayed attacks to pay attention to. directional attacks must be obeyed-and spamming r1 actually doesnt make you attack faster. By slowing down, it makes every attack precise and intentional.

    butterfly was the first boss that i whittled down to the second phase without using any health and it was the first instance of me being on the offensive the duration of that fight. i also realized that the pattern of a few attacks and dodge, thats common in ds and bb, is in this game as well. it took me forever to understand that lol. i know the game gets a lot harder but this is quite the breakthrough for me since ive honestly been hating this game so far.

    submitted by /u/ayonuss
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro - Inner Genichiro double takedown glitch

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Today was a good day.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Well that was easy!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    There is something soul crushing about farming for hours

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Only to realize you went with a skill you're never going to use- especially when it was a toss up between another. Time to start over. Goddamn it.

    submitted by /u/Ryan-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 playthroughs and a little bit of XP grinding at the end, I have accomplished every achievement in the game!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment