• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Sekiro - Fuck you Isshin (hope this hasn't been done before)

    Sekiro - Fuck you Isshin (hope this hasn't been done before)


    Fuck you Isshin (hope this hasn't been done before)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Took 2 days and 39 deaths but this fight was soooooo good

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Learn the difference

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    a new owl father combo

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Hopefully hasn't been done yet

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Sharing good experience!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    So much praise for this game oh my god.I've been struggling a lot since downloading, I even ''quit'' for a day or two because I couldn't even beat Armored Warrior without getting devastated. It wasn't until I mastered side stepping his attacks, and after humiliating centipede with deflections that I realized how genius the combat and game is. Every boss and obstacle has a solution if the player is willing to listen to hints and be willing to approach it in different ways.

    I just beat Gennichiro the same day and it ''only'' took me like 7 tries to get him. It sorta just clicked for me, and if you're also struggling i highly encourage you to hang in there and try and look at the obstacle from another angle. Thank you Fromsoftware

    submitted by /u/BreadGotten
    [link] [comments]

    I died on Divine dragon 3 times but somehow I beat Owl Father in my first try! I literally have no idea how I managed to do this.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    First Platinum Ever!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    The iron code

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I absolutely love this game

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Started playing yesterday and today I managed to get to the first boss (the dude on the horse). I could only give him a couple tries due to not having more time but the last like hour of play has been completely fantastic. The Chained Ogre fight was very fun, it was challenging but fair and I laughed for like 5 straight minutes during that fight. It was probably the second or third fighting him and then I proceeded to jump backwards and he proceeded to kick me while on the air in the most convoluted way possible. I was speechless for like 30 seconds trying to analyze what just had happened. Then proceeded to laugh.

    The technical prowess of this game just seems fantastic, it looks like every detail has been taken care of. Then the whole serpent sequence was pretty fantastic and it whooped me a couple times and while most of the hiding spots and timings where mostly obvious it was still a very tense moment. I simply can't wait to keep playing tomorrow even tho I know horse dude will kick my ass for an hour or two.

    submitted by /u/Mackie26
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Killed Me in Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I was hanging out in the Cathedral of the Deep or whatever and some invader, who's whole aesthetic is ol Genny at the end of the game, strolled up with katana in hand, bow on the back, and took me out. It was my first time being invaded and I've never haunted by a video game before.

    submitted by /u/groove-solution
    [link] [comments]

    I never thought I would manage to do this, but I platinumed Sekiro!! This is my last FromSoftware platinum (Miyazaki's era FromSoft) that I had left.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I don't think there's people who cannot beat this game. I really believe anyone can do it as long as they want to learn and as long as they don't give up on it. I thought I couldn't do it and here I am, back again since 2018, with Sekiro 100%'d achievement-wise. Now I just need to finish the new content they added to the game.

    I finished with the Shura ending. I prefer "Return of the Dragon" or "Purification" but this one is also cool as hell. I don't like the default one, although I get the lore behind it too. A fantastic videogame.

    u/Eloyxillo's Sekiro Platinum Flair https://imgur.com/a/BXMXnCx

    submitted by /u/Eloyxillo
    [link] [comments]

    Is sekiro depressed or something?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    He constantly looks like "im not paid enough for this shit"

    submitted by /u/wassassn
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder how useful ‘Descending Carp’ skill is

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Press f to pay respect

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Made the meme idk how to read the artist’s signature

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Beating this game on the hardest difficulty is definitely one of my lifetime achievements!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Who are your least favorite bosses?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Personally, both Snake Eyes suck in my opinion because of their grab attacks and gun play. They frequently use attacks that serve more to stall the fight than to progress it in any meaningful way. The animation for the grab has no real tell as to when you're supposed to parry, and it punishes way too much for trying to play aggressive, instead encouraging the player to just dip out of combat for a second (boring). I love fighting Genichiro because it's always engaging and there are very few situations where it's optimal to retreat. He never stalls.

    Second place goes to O'Rin of the Water. There's just really no reason someone as fast as lady butterfly should have so much health and so few windows to retaliate.

    Who are your least favorite bosses to fight?

    submitted by /u/ThisOnePlaysTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    I finally freaking did it!!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    I first played and loved Sekiro over 18 months ago! Alas, I was weak/stubborn and I could not conquer the Demon of Hatred or Sword Saint Isshin. So I restarted the game, blasted through to the Shura ending and moved on. Unable to beat the greatest challenges, I still loved the game.

    BUT TODAY I DID IT! I FREAKING DID IT! I KILLED BOTH THOSE FOOLS!

    I recently played through Bloodborne, and while I didn't love it, I do think it helped me further refine my skills so that I could finally beat Sekiro (which was my first From game).

    I only ever use the sword and Shuriken (hence the stubborn note above lol), except for that damn demon... I hid from his flame hop with the fire umbrella :)

    Anyway, Sekiro forever! Can't wait to play NG+ when I can finally get my hands on a PS5.

    submitted by /u/Stanley2099
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice is 30% off

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Do you guys think Hidetaka Myiazaki is a good Sekiro player?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I mean, probably he knows all the cheeses and gimmicks, but man, i would pay to see that face doing some souls-borne/sekiro stream.

    submitted by /u/FrippWidow
    [link] [comments]

    I almost gave up on this game due to my stubbornness

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I'm no stranger to recent From Software games. Coming from a Dark Souls trilogy background and also BloodBorne, I always wanted to try Sekiro. Recently, the Xbox store had it's summer sale (although late this year compared to others) and the GOTY edition of Sekiro was at a discount, around $33-ish, so I decided to a purchase it as I'm a fan of From Software games.

    I pretty much been playing Sekiro just like I played Dark Souls and Bloodborne, dodging around constantly and counter attacking when appropriate. Rinse and repeat.

    However this does not helped. For some reason, I couldn't figure out why I was struggling so much in this game unlike in Dark Souls/Bloodborne. The Raging Bull took me 45 minutes to beat, Ashina Genshin(?) took me around two hours, The Folding Monkeys were a breeze, and the Guardian Ape took me around 20 minutes.

    Apart from the monkeys boss, I played the other 3 like how I would normally play a Dark Souls boss. Even though this game tells me deflecting and utilizing the posture system is the way to go, I stubbornly discarded that thinking Sekiro is another Dark Souls/Bloodborne game and that dodging around and not using the posture system properly is enough.

    In the Ashina Genshin fight I was so close to dropping the game to the point where I said, "ok, this game appears to be all about deflecting and using posture to your advantage, I'll try one last chance to do this fight properly like the game intends. If I fail, I'll stop playing and move to another game".

    Then I was able to be Genshin without using Resurrection once. The Guardian Ape was pretty much the same story, at first I was reluctant to use deflects but then I remembered my experience with Genshin, buckled down, I was able to beat him somewhat comfortably without using resurrection once.

    So that's my story so far, I'm doing a blind playthrough so there's still much more to the game for me to see. But I learned my lesson.

    If any of you new players are struggling in Sekiro just like I did initially, my tip for you is to adapt to this game's new system and practice deflecting even though it seems hard/risky. Don't play this as another Dark Souls game.

    Edit: My bad, I think it's Genichiro not Genshin.

    submitted by /u/DaHomieNelson92
    [link] [comments]

    Did the glock saint just parry my lightning reversal?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Great shinobi Owl (NO HUD) Reflection of Strength

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment