• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Sekiro - Meme I just made

    Sekiro - Meme I just made


    Meme I just made

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Sekiro gamers can’t relate

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    when you finally get the hang of the combat

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Me after beating the game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    so basiclly... platinum sekiro

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I think I overdid myself

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I just beat SS Isshin for the first time, and...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I didn't find him that hard? Sure I died around a dozen times, but he didn't kill me anywhere near as much as Demon of Hatred or even my first time against Genichiro Ashina.

    I was honestly really excited to have my ass kicked, considering all my fav FromSoft bosses have been the brutally challenging ones and I had heard so much hype around Isshin being far and away the hardest (and best) boss in Sekiro or even in all of Soulsborne. But somehow, I don't know it wasn't that bad for me. I feel like I'm missing something and I really wanna find this fight super hard cause I feel like it was an anti-climax after what I was expecting. I'm just not sure what I'm missing about it.

    Still a pretty solid boss tho.

    submitted by /u/BlazingHailfire
    [link] [comments]

    How skilled you feel when you're fighting early game bosses on NG+ after beating SS Isshin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Inner Isshin on steroids (no charm/bell demon)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Picture I took while playing

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Just beat isshin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    New player wanting advice

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Ok so I bought the game yesterday but was only able to play until today. I was naturally very hyped cause souls borne are some of my favorite games ever (BB being my favorite game of all time) so I couldn't wait to play. Managed to get like 2-3 hours in and I'm really liking the game but I have some "concerns" tbh and would like some advice, obviously completely spoiler free.

    I currently have only killed 3 minibosses and no actual boss. The first one on the tutorial area (before you lose your arm) and then General whatever on Ashina Outskirts and then found the lady in the house which gave a bell and I got to the Hirata Estate. In the Estate I reached the third idol right after the Shinobi hunter miniboss. That's all I managed to do.

    I quickly realized that being defensive on this game works poorly. I had the Dark Souls mindset of dodging every attack and hitting in some sort of window the big enemies gave me. Boy was I wrong lol. I think being aggressive and blocking a lot is the way to go right?

    I don't like the fact that enemies can hit you back mid way through your combo so I feel a lot of the time I'm just spamming r1 r1 l1 l1 l1 l1 r1 r1 r1 without really knowing what the hell I'm doing and it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. Some enemies attack seem erratic and it looks like they come out of nowhere.

    I'm finding it hard to properly dodge some attacks. It's not about me not being able to react, cause even if this game is different to both DS and BB, the muscle memory you get from those games is still very helpful for your reaction time but the thing is that having both a dodge button and the jump button can confuse me, like mechanically. Some attacks you need to dodge and some you need to jump and even if I know which one I have to do on a specific situation I don't always choose right an sometimes end up instinctively pressing circle to dodge as if I was playing DS/BB. Is this something everyone tends to struggle with at first? Or am I just bad?.

    I've found 2 statues or something that said it refills my resurrection ability. Are they a 1 time use item? And also how rare are they to come by? I think it's just a usable item that'll dissapear if I use it so are they like very rare and should I save them for insane boss fight? Cause they were honestly pretty well hidden. Also do you eventually unlock more resurrections?

    I realized that you can hit mini bosses with death blows if you go full ninja stealth mode and that made a HUGE difference. I know I would for sure end up beating both the General and the Shinobi Hunter eventually but getting that first death blow for free literally cuts the fight in half so is this kinda the intended way or am I just cheesing mini bosses?

    The one thing I absolutely despise about the game was the fact that to even get the chance to get my ass handed to me all courtesy of the Shinobi Hunter I had to clear like 7-8 dudes just to get to him and maybe learns his moves. This feels wrong tbh, it's not like it's hard. Once I learned the axe prosthetic just one shots the shield bros it stopped being hard but it was definitely annoying to have to clear all those dudes just to have the chance to fight the mini boss. I was hating myself everytime I lost to the hunter but not cause I died to him but cause I knew I'd have to clear everyone yet again. Is this a common thing for mini bosses? Does this happens with bosses as well? Or is it like other From Soft games where I just get into an area or get through a fog gate and I'm good?

    Finally is there any good advice that makes the game more enjoyable in some aspects? Nothing like cheesy or anything but like quality of life advice/features that I should know? As I said, I'm enjoying the game but I would like to know if there's like a must have skill or something of that nature. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

    submitted by /u/Mackie26
    [link] [comments]

    I added some mods and the "losing your arm" cutscene looks ridiculous

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I bet my friend 200$ he couldn’t defeat the demon of hatred first try

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    So yea my friend has really been wanting to play sekiro so I decided to buy him a copy for xmas, he's a guy that games alot (league of legend, warzone, moderne warfare and one of his favourites is monster hunter world) but he never finished any souls games (bloodborn included) but he has played them. So knowing he is a really dedicated player can anybody tell me off of what I said how fucked I am, I personally never made it to the demon but yea. He told me he was planning on mastering the game all the way up to the demon meaning he will defeat every boss even the non optionals. So with that being said do you guys think he will get to kill it first try, how fucked am I. Could any good player tell me how hard the demon actually is etc etc. Thanks

    P.s. he just told me that once he mastered his pariying I am fucked and will lose money. He seems so sure

    submitted by /u/thugluv1017
    [link] [comments]

    My 1st Platinum trophy ever, Sekiro really felt worth it.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    guardian ape��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I was two hits away😭 literally the worst feeling a human can endure Edit: I killed him! Never give up!

    submitted by /u/Ashfordx
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite time of day :)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Shura gauntlet not showing

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Hi, I'm on like ng+ 5 and I've killed the owl and demon of hatred a bunch of times. My last playthrough was a shura one so I could unlock the shura gauntlet. I beat isshin and did everything but my shura gauntlet doesnt show up

    submitted by /u/Durpae
    [link] [comments]

    Using Mortal Draw (MD) effectively to defeat all inner bosses.....kinda

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I will start off by saying I was not trying to go for perfect runs I attempted them all once and unless I died forgetting what moves I could mortal draw 1-2 swings or not I stuck with the results. Second I did this to show how insanely good Mortal draw (MD) is even with zero spirit emblems. These videos are intended to show you how to punish these bosses along with giving you a great idea how to use it on every enemy in the game. By the way MD is just broken even with zero spirit emblems on anything that is not a boss, stun locks, insane chip damage, wide range to fight several enemies at once?! Yeah its a great skill.

    Inner Genichiro

    1. phase 1-2 you can double swing MD every time with out issues
    2. phase 3 always delay the second swing of MD Gen has hyper armor on his lightning attack and may use it during your first swing so stop and you can counter it after the first swing by mashing the jump button to break MD's animation lock.

    Genichiro link - https://youtu.be/WTBrXdKLlQs

    Inner Owl

    1. Always ALWAYS delay the second MD swing by a bit or else he will use his poof dodge and punish you
    2. For Owl specifically even just having a slight delay on normal attacks can lead you into constantly hitting Owl. (see 1:57) though this trick can work for all bosses/ enemies that don't hyper armor attacks

    Owl link - https://youtu.be/mr-J3mOPRuw

    Inner Isshin

    1. phase 1 you can double swing MD all day long
    2. Phase 2-3 is probably one of the hardest bosses to even hit with one swing at times. In these phases he will jump back swing and start shooting its that jump back swing that can get you a lot. Always go for 1 MD you can go for 2 in rare situations any other time you will be straight up punished.
    3. After 1-2 MD swings either hold/mash the block or jump buttons to avoid counter attacks. Again the MD animations can be canceled out and that window is very small with Isshin to get a block or dodge in.

    Isshin link - https://youtu.be/5EKcghwFdW8

    Hopefully you guys find this fun and helpful!

    submitted by /u/CinnamonToastKing
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Sekiro DLC IDEA

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    There should be a DLC where you play as Isshin in his prime. You would have to fight the sculptor, tomoe, and in the ashina wars. You might encounter the Owl and Doguen(Emma's dad, idk how to spell his name lol) that would be so amazing

    submitted by /u/Logburn1123
    [link] [comments]

    ISSHIN IS DEAD

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    It took me like two days of trying but I finally beat sword saint Isshin definetly the hardest fromsoft final boss.

    submitted by /u/KalWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Dopest Upgrade Yet: Sekiro- Living Force+Floating Passage (I *love* this)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment