• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Sekiro - Happens every time

    Sekiro - Happens every time


    Happens every time

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I nearly forgot this one.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    My fanart of Sekiro (shadows die 763738 times). Hope you like it, and if by any chance you'd like to have your personal portrait you can check my Fiverr profile at https://www.fiverr.com/edoardopoli99?up_rollout=true

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    When the game bugs but in the best ways

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Monkey gets stuck in a rock

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Memories of another... Loved the gauntlet modes, so did a lil edit xD

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Bosses in other video games losing VS bosses in Sekiro losing

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Lady butterfly fanart comments

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I beat Mortal Journey ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Parrying Guardian Ape!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I am playing NG+(No Kuro Charm and Demon Bell), I don't know it may be 3rd or 4th time. My sword attacks just scratch him, may be I need to use flame vent and fight, which I hate to use often. Main thing, I learned yesterday that I can parry Guardian Ape and it is so freaking awesome and enjoyable to parry him and his attack. I understood how he attacks and I just look at his arm and nothing else and yes you can easily parry him. Half of the time I don't hit him, I just deflect his attacks😂.

    Help me on how to kill that guy now in NG+ too, my sword attacks are like scratch.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Silverlake
    [link] [comments]

    TFW you see #carp trending on Twitter...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Dude plays sekiro with dance pad.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    My Ashina Isshin drawing! The coolest grandpa imo

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Help me out here

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I'm brand new to Sekiro, a friend recommended this game to me saying it was one of the best games he's ever played since DS and Bloodborne. I've, of course, never played a game like this but i've heard good things about it so I wanted to ask what makes this game such a great and fun game. Like what are the small things that make this game as good as people say it is.

    submitted by /u/mkamihate
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it boys! After switching the TV to gaming mode this has easily become one of my favourite games of all time!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Poisonous bird cooked

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Favorite character in story?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Sorry Emma, only 6 options max :(

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ElvenBeer
    [link] [comments]

    I need help but don't spoil me please

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    I just killed a boss that have long arms I think in a room called gun fort. There is a door that's locked. I don't know where to get the key from ? So far I defeated two bosses : the guys that yells on his horse and the old lady.

    submitted by /u/MohammedAlKhayyat
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed the mortal journey!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    It was tough and challenging but I finally managed to do it! Now I have truly completed the game

    submitted by /u/Paper_games
    [link] [comments]

    I felt kinda badass after this one!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Sekiro is something I never stop learning something new from, even after hundreds of hours.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    i dont understand why you cant block after youve been hit. You get hit, now youre just fucking open to attacks till you die. dealing with the centipede in the senpou temple. got caught once and then i just could stop him from hitting me till it was over.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Im aware how the giraffes are supposed to be the easiest boss but i cant tell if i need to be pressing L1 with each attack or just press and hold L1, then wait and attack after.

    submitted by /u/ayonuss
    [link] [comments]

    General strategy for demon of hatred

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I'm trying to fight this guy and I'm just really not learning anything through attempt after attempt. I really don't like looking up guides and I have no interest in cheesing it; can someone give me some vague advice on how to approach this fight that'll lead me in the right direction without spoonfeeding me a win? My general strategy right now is sprint around and sometimes get hit and sometimes not, and sometimes hit him and sometimes not, and it isn't working particularly well at the moment

    submitted by /u/chanandlerbong420
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could fight the mini-bosses again

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I can't believe that bull didn't count. I just fought the spider in that sunken location. Eat a persimmon, spam L1 (no one wants to admit it but I'm thinking we all do it when needed) and jump on his fucking head. The death blow was weird. So I put shadow rush in after I died and that worked great. Sometimes that deathblow is tricky. Not like I'm a pro. I've been training a lot, farming almost every skill so far and killing the mini bosses. I only have lady butterfly and that castle gate dude. I want to practice with the mini ones until I have them all down though. That's my Christmas wish fromsoftware.

    submitted by /u/Ryan-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment