• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Sekiro - Some minibosses in a nutshell

    Sekiro - Some minibosses in a nutshell


    Some minibosses in a nutshell

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Charmless with Demon Bell, Hesitation is Defeat

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:36 PM PST

    The feeling is not entirely unpleasant...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    (just beat owl father for the first time)

    😭 😭 😭

    submitted by /u/_nshoes
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find Sword Saint Isshin not nearly as hard as people say?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I'd heard every streamer and youtuber I could find talk about how incredibly difficult he is but I didn't really have any trouble. Coming from someone who just barely beat Great Shinobi Owl, I was almost underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the Isshin boss fight and I think it's one of (if not the best) in the game. I just don't exactly see why people were saying it was the hardest boss in a souls like. Does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/The_Hylian_Noob
    [link] [comments]

    Also with 0 heals left lmao

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:15 AM PST

    True Monk: No Damage, No Blocking, No Deflecting, No Dodging, No Running, No Mist Raven, No Umbrella

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Double Apes can get bent.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Fuck them, I'm going to sleep.

    I killed the brown bitch and died to her gaping hole pimp when he had almost full posture bar.

    Used all my spirit emblems, rice, even the fucking dragon drop.

    It's midnight where I'm at and I'm not gonna waste half an hour farming everything for another shot.

    I'm gonna get these suckers, but not today. I'm going to sleep, deeply frustrated and butthurt. Hated multiple enemy bosses in every Souls game I played.

    Don't need tips, just venting... Thanks.

    EDIT: I got them, first try in the morning.

    submitted by /u/Momoneko
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to post about an amazing experience I just had

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    My buddy loves Sekiro, and I thought it would be a cool idea to get him a cameo sort of video/recording for christmas from the VA of his favorite character. Well within an hour of contacting that VA on facebook, I got the recording and at no cost! Im keeping the character/VA a mystery because I would hate for them to get blown up with requests because of this. If ur reading this, mystery VA, you are a real one!

    submitted by /u/ryan8757
    [link] [comments]

    Typical Gamer considering purchasing?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Hi,

    I was about purchase this game and then suddenly became aware of all the discourse around its difficulty. I was just wondering if a typical/causal gamer can beat this game?

    Here's some of the games I've played and beaten on normal difficulty

    • Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal
    • Jedi Fallen Order
    • RDR2
    • all the Metro Games

    I haven't played a Dark Souls game.

    Thanks for all your help all.

    submitted by /u/braclow
    [link] [comments]

    Almost Missed That Last R1...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    clean sequence

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Just finished the divine heir gauntlet and realised wolf was just sitting besides an idol the whole time!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:26 AM PST

    Can someone give me tips on gaurdian ape 2nd phase

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    With this new logic no one has defeated truly any boss in sekiro.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    It's like when you play chess or checkers against an opponent, to defeat him and be victorious over him you must win more matches against him than he has won against you.

    With this mentality to win truly against any boss in sekiro you must defeat him more times than he/she has defeated you.

    In short you beat Owl once but he has beat you 100 times, this means that you must beat him 100 more times so it's 101 you vs 100 him in order to say you beat him like you do in chess, checkers etc.

    submitted by /u/gavros787
    [link] [comments]

    Healing gourd never felt so good

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Deathblow so fast dad told Sekiro to Wait... wait, please

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I'm not sure if this has been done before...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:19 PM PST

    ...Rank the dubs! This may not apply to you if you strictly play in one dub. Here's mine:

    1. Japanese
    2. English
    3. French
    4. Spanish
    5. German
    6. Italian

    Japanese is the first because it definitely feels more natural (plus, Isshin sounds the BEST in Japanese). English is second because of Wolf, Owl, and GYOUBU MASTAKA ONIWA sounding cool. Right now, I'm playing French on my third playthrough and I am honestly enjoying it! The only voice that bothers me (so far) more than the others is Genichiro as he sounds older in this dub. I technically have not played in the rest of the dubs but I've ranked them based on what I hear in YouTube videos. Italian is lowest for now as I have only heard Gyoubu and Wolf's voices in one YouTube video and it didn't really impress me much.

    And just to be clear, I actually do not hate any of these dubs. Yes, they can be pretty cringe at times but I personally think it is nothing to really rage about. Even if you only like one, I encourage you all to respect each other's decision to prefer a dub more than the others. As a Sekiro fan, I just like to play this game in different experiences, whether it is challenging runs or changing dubs!

    Edit: sigh Grammar.

    submitted by /u/goodnesswhy3
    [link] [comments]

    Games are hard!!!!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    So I'm new to the whole soulsborne world, but these games are BRUTAL! I hate having to watch step by step walkthroughs, but I have to. Is this normal? I can't imagine playing this blind, because I tried and about quit until I broke down and got on youtube.

    Any recommendations??? I'd love to get immersed in all these cool worlds, it's just gets too stressful after a while.

    submitted by /u/GerardHumperdink
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending, did you choice, try not to post any spoilers.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Which ending, did you choice, try not to post any spoilers.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JAbel47591
    [link] [comments]

    Fun game ngl

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Am I near the end of the game?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I am about to fight Owl because I betrayed the iron code to protect Kuro I am having too much for with this game for the storyline to be coming to an end, so please tell me I'm wrong!!

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment