• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Sekiro - I just beat Genichiro. My heart is racing right now.

    Sekiro - I just beat Genichiro. My heart is racing right now.


    I just beat Genichiro. My heart is racing right now.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I mean cmon

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Corrupted Monk Perfect Deflect Combo

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    You can't see the moon from inside the Moon View Tower

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    the window on that side is closed and has a bookshelf in front of it

    >:(

    submitted by /u/princesstakeaway
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first platinum trophy and i couldnt be happier that it was from this truly amazing game.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Gave up on Sekiro for a year because I was stuck at the Guardian Ape. Picked it back up the other day and..........

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Killed the guardian ape, both corrupted monks, AND owl all in one day!!!?! I'm at Isshin now?!?!? I'm so stoked!!! Between last time I played Sekiro and now I beat DS1, DS2 and BB, so I guess I learned some valuable skills from those games.

    Just excited that I'm able to play this game again and I am having a BLAST I'm so in love with the combat. Wish me luck on Isshin (he's kicking my ass) any tips for him would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/prefabsprite
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this for Xmas and man it’s painful for veteran PS console player like me.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Am I missing something? I have yet to really use a guide yet. I can handle a couple of samurai at once the but probability of dying as soon as you get to one of the mini bosses are the bosses I end up getting killed before I can really learn their moves. I'm stuck at Hirata castle estate and gyobu horseman. I can't get past either one of them. I'm trying to give this game a shot because it has so much critic praise. I literally don't believe people when they say they love this game. Lol! What's the deal here?

    submitted by /u/noble-b
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like the difficulty of this fight was overhyped... still pretty proud :)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Mmmm...Sekiro. 100% baby!!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Twirled Isshins lightning into his face for the last time. Purification sad tho. :(

    submitted by /u/Ok-Crow
    [link] [comments]

    PvP is always easier when you have backup...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Could Shura/Demon of Hatred be avoided with therapy?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I finally beat Isshin the Sword Saint!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    This was my first time beating the game and it's the most satisfying feeling ever!

    submitted by /u/Imaweeb1929
    [link] [comments]

    They Found Senpou Temple.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    you guys i did it!Beat genichirio

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    i would like to add to the massive amount of i beat genichiro posts on this page. im happy it took me only an 30-45 min. mainly cuz i kept dying in the third phase and second phase to the jumping attacks. i swear i was dodging but noooooooo.

    but its so great. it was shockingly "easy". in the sense that oh, stay in his face, press r1, dont mash cuz you gotta keep an eye out for those orange deflect marks, accept the hits that happen even though you are holding The block button (im looking at you BOW SHOT TO ROLLING ATTACK). but yes. a great fight. and im finally starting to enjoy the game. after perilous hours of just hating it. inner tears of joy.

    submitted by /u/ayonuss
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed* to fight the 'Spear Adepts' in Senpou Temple?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    (The guys wielding duel bladed spears by spinning them, wearing a straw helm and known for back flips) What is the best way to fight them? Their fights tend to be very drawn out due to superb blocking skills and very small windows to deal chip damage. I have not been able to use Ariel Death Blow due to their speed, and I have trouble knocking them out of the air with shuriken as they are usual in an active hitbox/throwing kunai of their own. I am at a loss to swaging on this particular enemy.

    I can easily dispatch most enemies in the game; Seven Spears? flawless victory, Snake Eyes? Easy pickings, Isshin Ashina and the Demon of Hatred? Fun times.

    But these Beyblade wannabe mother fuckers are my Achilles Heel. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/ArchitectNebulous
    [link] [comments]

    Killed Corrupted Monk finally ( My Second Boss ) Gave up the first attempt at playing after horse man so proud of myself for killing her after coming back

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    After guardian ape

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Where do I go after? I took a break from this game so I don't remember

    submitted by /u/4chan1
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change the BGM of the Sekiro game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Hey guys, I found the original BGM of the game too depressive, thus I want to change them to my own music. How can I do this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YC-GrandWinway
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater headless were actually pretty fun

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    After killing the one in the hidden forest (which I didn't enjoy at all, thank god for the umbrella) and hearing about the underwater ones, I didn't even want to fight them. Gave it a try when I saw the first in the castle water and man I actually really enjoyed it. The duo was basically the same, just more challenging. I've read many saying that they didn't like them because it went against what the game teaches us (being aggressive, deflecting, etc) but I thought it was a nice change of pace! I liked that I didn't require anything fancy like divine confetti, just dolphin dashes and good reflexes. Probably some of my favorite fights so far tbh.

    submitted by /u/MajesticDragonBee
    [link] [comments]

    Someone help me git good

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Im coming off of DSR and DS3 and I have no idea how to play this game. I beat the dude on the horse and the blazing bull, and now I am just stuck on the mini boss guy at the castle gate after that and I am just at a loss. Some of these guys just feel fucking ridiculous to fight and Im really trying to switch to this deflecting mindset from souls and its just not working. Does anyone have any tips for me because aside from the fact I suck this game is awesome.

    submitted by /u/Advicethrowaway7972
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Genchiro Ashina?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I managed to cheese a few bosses, like the illusion monk and have gotten to the ashina depths ( I entered via the botomless pit) as I have not beaten Genchiro so could not open the door behind the centipede giraffe guy. Is there a way or strategy to beat Genchiro easily so I can acess locked areas such as illusion halls?

    submitted by /u/Slash_Dash_
    [link] [comments]

    How to easily defeat Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa - Sekiro Shadows Die Twice ( if you strugle with other bosses check out my other boss guides)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Genichiro Ashina getting 2 hit

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    So basically I was doing my 5th playthrough on this game and I faced Genichiro a bit ago. As normally I got along with the rhythm and for the first time ever I used to deflect the arrows he shoots with the fire umbrella. I did that a few times and when he was off guard I released the power of the umbrella and half hit his posture bar. I died from laughing and did it again, this game is great. I just wanted to share this LMAO. Maybe this can help any of you if you're struggling with Genichiro.

    submitted by /u/Sulfuric_Dutch
    [link] [comments]

    inner father vs inner isshin

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment