• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Sekiro - Kuro: You can't be shura...!

    Sekiro - Kuro: You can't be shura...!


    Kuro: You can't be shura...!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Everybody gangsta until Sekiro attains Ultra Instinct ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    There aren’t many glitches in Sekiro but this one was really good

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Was in disneyworld for the holiday and this gave me serious ashina vibes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Happy Holidays everyone!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Sekiro x Starry Night

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    My first blind playthrough of the game and just had my first WTF moment. No, I will NOT stop hugging this wall.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I finally beat the Chained Ogre!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    I know this wasn't much of an accomplishment for many of you, but the Chained Ogre was the reason I stopped playing when Sekiro came out. It was just so hard for me, idk why! But i decided to play Sekiro again today after over a year and I beat him first go around! I never been more happy to flip off the tv when he finally died!

    submitted by /u/SenorPooter
    [link] [comments]

    Attention: Seven Spears can go AND LITERALLY FUCK HIS OWN FACE

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    This enemy is bullshit. I just started a new run, and beat Genichiro with 1 ressurection (for the entire duration of the run) and no complete deaths. And then I decide to pay this guy a visit near the Ashina reservoir.

    And boy, is this enemy bullshit.

    It's not only that ANY of his attacks take away at least 3/4 of your fully upgraded HP bar, takes like 1 DMG from you, and quickly alternates slow and fast attacks. There is also a question of Sekiro just hopping forward into the fucking spear instead of stepping on it.

    Also, how is he simultaneously charging his spinning attack AND deflecting my combat art? Is this telekinesis? Will power? Divine intervention? We'll never know.

    Inner Ishhin? This guy would EVISCERATE him.

    Inner fathet? Don't make me laugh!

    All the bosses decide to gang up on him? One spin and everyone is lying dead.

    Sorry, needed to vent a bit. Honestly, Inner Isshin took me one try. Died twice to Seven Ashina Dickheads.

    submitted by /u/Bukkake_Monster
    [link] [comments]

    Flame of Shura growing on my prosthetic arm

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Pink, round and sting

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    For those struggling with the Corrupted Monk, the Mortal Blade and Snap Seeds make this fight a joke

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I died about 50 times to her before deciding to put her on hold. Once you get the Mortal Blade, use a Snap Seed to stagger her and follow up with the Mortal Blade combat art. It will demolish her health and posture. I've found that most bosses in this game have some sort of trick to them that makes them much easier. For example the Guardian Ape becomes a lot easier if you use the spear to pull out the centipede.

    submitted by /u/epicboyxp
    [link] [comments]

    This... will only take a moment.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Things I should do before starting my second journey

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Finally killed the Glock Saint and got the Dragon Homecoming ending, but are there things I should do before moving onto Journey 2?

    And aside from things I should do, what do I lose that I have to earn again?

    submitted by /u/Bro-Im-Done
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the game for the first time today. This fight was actually super fun, way better than that damn ape.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Just dodge four times and we good

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Is Sekiro more demanding than Dark Souls Remastered on PC?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Title.

    How well does it run for you guys? My PC isn't high end it's pretty Mid. It can run Dark Souls Remastered at Medium/Low settings.

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    Any more patches to come?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:58 PM PST

    I love the 1.05 update but i feel it's lacking the minibosses, too. I'd love to practice them without needing to break my save with the mod

    submitted by /u/thingsdie9
    [link] [comments]

    isshin the super saiyan

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    "why are you running? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?"

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Not doing bad but still doesn’t feel like I “get it”

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So I want to state that I really am not good at video games. I cannot even get past the first level on Bloodborne. But for whatever reason I've been doing much better in Sekiro, I beat the chained ogre in 4 tries, and General Tenzen Yamauchi and Shinobi Hunter Eshin of Misen on the first try. However I definitely don't feel like the combat has "clicked" yet and I still make a lot of stupid mistakes and maybe I'm getting lucky. At what point in the game did you become confident in your combat skills?

    submitted by /u/lmao12367
    [link] [comments]

    Found out you can use the Pheonix Lilac Umbrella to block the headless ape terror scream.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    You know I played through this game like 7 or 8 times but I never knew you could do that. Anyone else knows of anything like that you can do?

    submitted by /u/thESupreMeFanCyMan
    [link] [comments]

    I finally killed the sword saint

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I literally bought the game in October and managed to beat the game just now at the end of december. I've been very busy with college stuff so I could not play all the time. After probably +80 tries I have finally defeated Isshin. This is my proudest gaming moment, along with slaying Slave knight Gael and the orphan of kos.

    submitted by /u/super_duck34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment