• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Sekiro - The PvP has come a long way (including the addition of mikiri counter!)

    Sekiro - The PvP has come a long way (including the addition of mikiri counter!)


    The PvP has come a long way (including the addition of mikiri counter!)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Armored Warrior - Roberttt by Victor Garcia

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Wrathful dildos...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    making this meme is my coping mechanism, send F

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    The virgin Dragonslayer Ornstein vs. The chad Seven Ashina Spears - Shikibu Toshikatsu Yamauchi

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Me after discovering Sen Throw prosthetic tool:

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Thank you Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Sums up my first playthrough a few months ago

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I have 1 last trophy before the platinum.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    So... here we are. I've played the game for sooo long (1 year) and I've beaten it 5 times without knowing how to get the platinum at all. I got the dragon homecoming ending last time and now it's time to fight my dad for the everblossom. And I have to say this boss is fucking hard. I've beaten regular owl so many times, he'll I fight him for fun just because I can with the reflection of strength. But there is something abt this boss that stumps me and I die everytime. I've never been stuck on a boss for a month before and I guess I just need a few tips. Lol

    submitted by /u/Seonghwa_dom_Danwha
    [link] [comments]

    When it's father Owl fight and your finger lags and you end up holding "Attack" instead of tapping

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    Mortal Draw is amazing

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    NG+12 and I'm finally using the Mortal Draw. I don't know why I've never really used it before.

    Mortal Draw wrecks everything. Guardian Ape, Juzou, Lady Butterfly, Owl, Snake Eyes, everything. Combine it with the bug feature that makes aerial Mortal Draw do as much damage as a fully charged Empowered Mortal Draw, and it's also an extremely effective counter to sweeps.

    Even when you run out of spirit emblems it still wrecks everything. I ran out of emblems against Juzou v1, so I called Nogami Gensei to join the fight and then repeatedly smacked Juzou in the bum with depowered Mortal Draws.

    submitted by /u/Elise_de_la_Serre
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody here make it to the end of the game and then not be able to beat it?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I'm just curious if this happened to anybody because Isshin is pretty difficult and those 3 deathblow markers instead of the 2 I expected are really intimidating....I'm scared I played all the way to the end and I won't be able to beat him. The only other boss I contemplated if I'll ever win against is the 2nd corrupted monk, but this guy is a totally different story, I keep losing to him =(

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Mother of god I've never been more happy but also scared about what I'm gonna face later

    submitted by /u/TheMuddyHand
    [link] [comments]

    HELP Horse guy boss fight

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Don't think this is a spoiler as the boss was in the initial reveal trailer at the E3 microsoft e3 trailer. He has a lot of reach with this pole. Can't really dodge it. I've dodged back, to the side, etc. Am I just mistiming it? Should I be grappling him like in the trailer? Can anyone give me tips? If this were any other souls game, I'd probably just bang my head up against the wall until i get it, but in this one, the npcs die or whatever when you die too often.

    EDIT: beat it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/B_Nasty21
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! I starter Sekiro 4 days ago and have been very consistent with it and totally love it even tho it's crushing hard. So I have been tracking my progress and from the first stage I only need to do headless and GA and I don't know why but they give me a hard time. Do you have any useful tips?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Owl father Only took me ten tries after taking a break for a few days to play dadk souls 3. Most fun battle ive had in this game.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Endgame/ early ng+ skill farming

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Just finished sekiro but haven't entered ng+ because few skills remaining to be aquired. So need help to know whats the fastest path to farm them. I've been using the ashina castle stairway beating the red armoured guys which gives 662 for 1. Thats like 7- 8k in one run. Wondering is there any better route in this gameplay or in early ng+. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ComfortableAd2572
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Sekiro Figure added to my setup!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Gyoubu the Demon Strats

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:40 PM PST

    So I got sekiro today and have played around 8.5 hours and got up to Senpou Temple. When fighting Gyoubu, I beat him by spamming firecrackers and whacking away, and I feel like I cheated/cheesed the fight by not properly countering attacks/deflecting ect. Is this the intended way for a first time player? Or should I have took my time to practice and learn the boss? Just feel like I'm not prepared enough for the bosses ahead

    submitted by /u/Andrew_P-23
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro - Dark Souls Edition - Dodge Only, Have a look :)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:28 AM PST

    When Isshin Hits Second Phase...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    I've been on Divine Dragon fo 2 days now

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Kinda ashamed to admit this. Isn't this fight supposed to be an easy one? I get clipped by his wind attacks in mid air every freaking time. This isn't fun anymore.

    submitted by /u/TreGullyBanks
    [link] [comments]

    I unlocked the tengu

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Pinocchio

    submitted by /u/kodastinade
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to FS

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Not only did they add outfits and boss rush a year after the game came out, they made NEW versions of some bosses for you to fight. Thats sick

    submitted by /u/Br00klynShadow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment