• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Sekiro - Sekiro's nightmare!

    Sekiro - Sekiro's nightmare!


    Sekiro's nightmare!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Those damn fast ashina crosses,,,,,

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Monkey shit-box

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Just why! I demand the dragon homecoming to be the official ending and for the wolf to venture into the west and fight some goddamn dragons!! Sekiro 2: the dragon's heritage.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Hesitation is defeat!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    This awesome fan animation by 芥末 on youtube seems way too unappreciated

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    The hardest boss in the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    The hardest boss in the game is the divine dragon, as he gets Harder and Harder every time you fight him.

    He is simply so boring that after fighting him for the seventh time, you'll most likely fall asleep and fuck up your no death run

    submitted by /u/jorg1e
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking at guardian ape

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    I died 65 times to the Guardian Ape, so I made a compilation

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Ashina, Within The World of An Engine...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    First playthrough, Sword Saint Isshin is sucking the life out of me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I've got all 4 ending, now I'm stuck with kill all bosses trophy and I don't know which boss I haven't killed, is there a way to find out which boss I haven't killed?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    My name... is Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    This is my first time playing through sekiro. Just made it to the guardian ape and have one question.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Did he literally just pull shit out of his booty hole and throw it at me? Like wtf Fromsoft. I wasn't ready for that.

    Edit: HOLD UP. DID THAT MONKEY JUST PICK UP HIS DECAPITATED HEAD AND BEAT ME TO DEATH WITH IT.

    Edit II: Fuck you and your stupid monkey scream

    Edit III: Stupid monkey is dead dead this time. I hit his corpse a few times to make sure.

    submitted by /u/rogueShadow13
    [link] [comments]

    The use of colour in Sekiro is fantastic.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    The use of colour to symbolise certain things is fantastic, especially in regards to people's clothing.

    Wolf wears a pale orange colour, to represent his potential path to becoming Shura, it is pale to represent the fact that the decision lies with the player.

    The Sculptor wears a much deeper orange, to represent the fact that he has fallen to Shura, and that it's only a matter of time before he eventually succumbs to it.

    Isshin Ashina wears white, which represents purity and perfection, which makes sense considering he is considered peak perfection with a sword at that point, and can even use your own Shura fire against you.

    Isshin the Sword Saint wears blue, which represents tranquility, stability and inspiration, which also makes sense considering Isshin, in his prime, was killing people by the dozen, he also carries no hatred when he fights Sekiro at the end of the game and never fell to Shura, and was also likely a huge inspiration to his soldiers and warriors all around the land.

    Just a few examples of the fantastic use of colour symbolism in Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/-The-Senate-
    [link] [comments]

    Any hope of a dragon of the west DLC or story DLC in general

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Completed the game a wile back and got the Plat for it too, was hoping someone heard whispers about a continuation of the world they created, as formsoftware tend to make dlc to there games (minus the chalice dungeon)

    submitted by /u/DracoJINN
    [link] [comments]

    Naka Cave, Thailand One of those things that makes your brain go hmm...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Another loaded umbrella meme of considerably lower quality than the last

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:40 AM PST

    Mikiri hitbox

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Trying to Plat on PS4 again using save-scum

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Does the save scum trick still work? I want to get the plat on ps4 but playing 4 ng+ drains me as I did on my xbox. I am at the last part of the game before DD and I have not save the shura ending as I could speedrun the ng+ on shura easier (plus i get to enjoy the game a little bit more and grind the final exp part).

    submitted by /u/Fayleex
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    After hating this game first play through and struggling badly, doing the the shura ending, I was able to enjoy it after getting better on the second and took out sword saint. I can now say it's one of my favorite souls games, not quite taking the place of nioh or ds3 but high up there.

    The saint took me 4 hrs, every healing item, jizo stature, and spirit emblem but I didn't quit, even though maybe I should have being so bad

    I got a lot of good advice on Reddit, such a helpful site for ppl struggling with the game, I learned a lot that helped me beat owl and isshin. Still need to get demon of hatred so it doesn't feel completed fully yet,

    submitted by /u/S-viv
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Sekiro, doing Sword and Gourd (No skills, no upgrades, no prosthetics, no items, only 1 gourd). After 14 hours, I finally beat Genichiro.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Game developers should "RESPECT" its players by...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Do I need the Shura skill for trophy?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I'm on NG+2 now I've already finished the game twice.

    submitted by /u/Odd_Sea_2699
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro, I inked.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment