• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Sekiro - The Way of the Shinobi. Any means necessary.

    Sekiro - The Way of the Shinobi. Any means necessary.


    The Way of the Shinobi. Any means necessary.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:20 AM PST

    There goes the posture

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    AC Valhalla Knows Our Pain

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I’ll never get tired of sekiro’s awesome hitboxes

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    So this happened today.. 2nd play through and I have no idea how he survived lol

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:56 PM PST

    "Shura" fanart by me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Damn you, Glock Saint

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Picked up video games again in March because of COVID. Bought this game in July because I dug DS1 back in the day. First 3 weeks, I thought I might never finish the game. Hard. But here we are 5 months later. Have never done this with any other game. Not even close.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Oh my god, this game is going to shave 10 years off the end of my life.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    So I finish fighting Gyoubu Oniwa after about an hour and a half, do about 10 minutes of exploring with normal enemies, and then the blazing bull comes outta nowhere. The blazing bull kicked my god damn ass. This is the first time I've ever thrown my headset off during a game. Ugh it's so hard to keep playing sometimes.

    On a side note, do I just keep going in whatever direction I want? I feel like there aren't really any objectives. What am I working towards? Also should I be returning to the dilapidated temple every once in awhile?

    submitted by /u/cats-in-boots
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I am new to the game I was wondering if it plays well On the PS4 slim or should I get the pro

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Sekiro: "Prosthetics Are Useless" (They're Not)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Sekiro Story: Picked up video games again because of COVID. Got this game in July because I dug DS1. First 3 weeks, I thought I would never finish it. Too hard. But here we are, 5 months later. Never did this with any game before. Not even close... Do you have a story?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Can’t upgrade to the Lilac Umbrella...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I beat the headless ape 3 times already also the brown ape. I got all the pre reqs and the whistle the umbrella still says "unavailable". Im already on the "Dephs" section.

    What Am I missing?

    submitted by /u/fulo009
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you make it to the Genichiro rematch without dying or resting? Read on here "something funny will happy" so I tried it and bloody rested after the horse guy like an idiot

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I just completed the Mortal Journey Gauntlet!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    My wife is asleep and I had to let somebody else know! I'm so frickin' buzzed!

    That was like my 15th time attempting that gauntlet. I can finally FINALLY lay Sekiro to rest and stop obsessing over those damn gauntlets. Came very close to dying during Inner Father (he had me down to 0 resurrections and no more healing gourds) but surprisingly Inner Ishin was a bit of a pushover.

    Thank you FromSoft for one of the most challenging yet rewarding gaming experiences of all time, I'll never forget it. I have my fingers tightly crossed for a sequel.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/DE4N0123
    [link] [comments]

    Was struggling to beat this gauntlet and finally ended it with my cleanest run to date. 1 Hit Run vs Inner Isshin, I was jazzed up

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    The demon of hatred doesnt like me ����������

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I tried so hard an he doesnt like me an now im sad 😭 im nice i have fire an hatred in my heart i dont live with my parents i dont know what im doing wrong =( i dont want to kill him i just want him to like me

    submitted by /u/Speech-Nickycky
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 2 looks dope

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment