• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Sekiro - True story

    Sekiro - True story


    True story

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Bruh Moment

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:37 AM PST

    The inner Isshin. Hope yall enjoy!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I was not prepared to cry laughing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    *sneaky sneaky* BADING *stab*

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Purple ninja bastard

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    ROBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I JUST BEAT ISSHIN THE SWORD SAINT AND I AM SO HAPPY.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    So the attempt before the one I beat Isshin I only needed one more hit to kill him but my computer crashed so I stood in a corner crying. THEN I BEAT HIM!!!! TOOK ME 2.4 HOURS TO BEAT HIM. It took 41.4 hours to beat the game (including demon of hatred)

    submitted by /u/dasnotthatbad
    [link] [comments]

    Rice, lumps, divine grasses lol

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:37 PM PST

    The carp can't get enough of Sekiro

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Resignation. My first defeat.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    After uncountable tries against Sword Saint Isshin, I have been defeated for the first time by a From game. It's the first time I've ever really felt like I can't do it. I've struggled before, Nameless King, Gael, etc. But I always felt like I can and would get better. Sword Saint has broken me. Not much bad to say about the game. I loved it. I will say that making Genichiro a reoccurring first phase just felt fatiguing and took time away from learning the Isshin phases. But damn, this is a real feeling of defeat that I haven't felt in a From game. I hope that I will be back with fresh resolve to jam that fucking machine pistol up his ass.

    submitted by /u/dudeblackhawk
    [link] [comments]

    My first reaction to the Sword Saint reveal

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Interesting question...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Encountered a funny glitch during a miniboss

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Did a little Sekiro drawing :) This game inspired me sooo much (could eesult spoiler)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:03 AM PST

    The platinum has been acquired I am a happy chap

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Snake Eyes Shirafuckoff

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    How am I actually meant to beat her? I can't seem to do any real damage. I can't even do it with the cheese method of stealth deathblow and the poison blade. I am very early on in the game and very shit at it, but it's just embarrassing at this point :(

    submitted by /u/PAULSHARTBLARTCOP
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I'm not expecting any traction on this, I just wanted to share with a bunch of people who know what I'm talking about.

    I got Sekiro on launch here in the UK, had never played a From Software game before, though I knew the reputation. I was blown away by how beautiful and fluid the game was...but I sucked.

    I cheesed most bosses using guides, and it took me probably 20 goes to get past the first Genichiro battle (trying different cheese strategies). I finally got to the final boss (which, for my choices, was Sword Saint Isshin) and - you guessed it - I was screwed. I must have tried 30/40 times and was barely getting to the spear stage.

    So I gave up. Went on to play something easier.

    But Sekiro was always in my head, I compared it (favourably) to the combat in other games, the scenery and settings always stuck with me...and the fact I couldn't complete it just straight pissed me off!

    This week, I went back to it, from scratch. And I learned how to do it properly, fought every enemy, boss, and miniboss as the game intended.

    I smashed Genichiro first time, same with the Seven Spears assholes, and a host of others. It felt great. Amazing actually. I love videogames, but I've never felt the rush and euphoria from them that I got from the to the wire combat in this one.

    And this evening, at 21.35, after 5 attempts, I finally beat Sword Saint Isshin! Fuck. Yes.

    Straight on to NG+!

    submitted by /u/Ly53rg1k
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Blade melted

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Quite frankly, it's hard to NOT do the Shura ending right now

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    TIFU by having the demon bell on all this time

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    After acquiring the Demon bell from the Senpou temple I turned it on. I'd assumed it'll turn off after I die and forgot about it.

    Throughout the grueling hours of the game I was wondering what the bell's symbol below my health bar was.

    After I reached the Sword Saint, and he consistently beat my ass, I started to investigate all the items I had in inventory and which I could use against him.

    I came across the demon bell and reading its description I realised my FU.

    I've finally lifted the burden now, but Isshin is still handing me my ass.

    submitted by /u/name-doesnt-matter
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment