• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Sekiro - I made the Ashina Tengu mask.

    Sekiro - I made the Ashina Tengu mask.


    I made the Ashina Tengu mask.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    When you mastered Sekiro, is it an action adventure game?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Got a little bit of lucky help fighting this boss

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Finally got the Shura Skin

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    First Run Sekiro Death Counts

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Nintendo Switch was a Mistake

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Saw this on Instagram lol. Sorry if its a repost

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    AAAAAARGH! After four hours of bashing this guy, what is this shit!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    A new way to play Sekiro! Plz read!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Fellow Shinobi, there are definitely times when Sekiro becomes bland. Fortunately for the souls-like community, I've made a discord (750+ people so far!) where you can submit your own challenges for others to try! Or, you could alternatively try other people's challenges! Challenges have all kinds of different difficulties from Novice to Master, and we even have blind runs along with custom speedruns!!! This discord has gained a LOT of attention, and it seems like a lot of people are really enjoying it, so come check it out!
    Games supported: DeS, DS1, DS2, DS3, BB, Sekiro

    Here's an introduction video to help you understand EVERYTHING about the server:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qpMxk-Sz0

    Join here: https://discord.gg/hCKbB6qJWR

    Here's where it all started! https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/jzy0ej/a_new_way_to_play_dark_souls_for_all_skill_levels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    Take a look at the archives we've created! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WTB9P-LzYULZH1-SkuXutZhVyKY_30AfI_tIg2IPP6U/edit?usp=sharing

    I know a lot of you probably love this idea, please don't let it die in new!!!

    submitted by /u/hungryhyena78
    [link] [comments]

    Finally. Maybe now I can force myself to put the game down.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Was there any hint that this is the way to beat Guardian Ape?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    So I was having trouble with GA on phase 2 and looked up a quick guide, only to find out THERE'S A CENTIPEDE INSIDE IT DURING PHASE 2

    Had I known there was something inside the ape, I probably would've guessed that you need to pull it out with the spear.

    Was there any indication/hint that there could be a centipede inside the ape at any point prior or is this based on a myth or am I just missing something/they just wanted it to be a surprise?

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    I’m scared

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    A little overkill (sweet rice ball, aku's sugar, dragon's blood droplet, ceremonial tanto, divine confetti, and sakura dance)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Possibly the most intense flawless kill I've seen against Inner Father (by donguri)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    First ever (full) playthrough, second attempt with no major whiffs on the first phase and I think this is just perfect for my suicide note

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Owl (great shinobi) boss fight

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    After 30 tries I managed to defeat owl, but for some reason I can still hear him telling me that I am a miserable display. I hear it even when I turn my ps4 off. :(

    submitted by /u/super_duck34
    [link] [comments]

    First platinum ever! The skill point grind is over!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    First play through of Isshin the sword saint opinion

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    On my first play through, I have to admit this guy surprised the hell out of me. Unlike other bosses with rhythmic attack patterns, he can switch between the 3 slow hits or go all out with quick attacks. I also feel he's really cool because he's like a culmination of all bosses (kinda like soul of cinder). There the 2 quick strikes that Jinsuke has, the running charge from gyoubu, the spear thrust and spins from corrupted monk, the wind slashes from the divine dragon, and of course the lightning from Genichiro. Overall, he is definitely in the top 3 favorite bosses in this game and in fromsoftware games I've played.

    submitted by /u/Deionized-water
    [link] [comments]

    After 2 grueling weeks of getting spanked, I FINALLY spanked Isshin back!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Sekiro - Enhanced Isshin in Heaven

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Does anyone else wish that dragonrot actually had consequences?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    It felt like the consequences were barely noticeable.

    Sick Npc's that really only make you feel bad, with no other consequence to them.

    Lower percentage of receiving unseen aid.

    That's it?

    I understand keeping it light, but outside of losing XP, death and resurrection didn't feel like it was a very heavy mechanic.

    It's annoying but it didn't feel like much more.

    What could've been added to make it more immersive?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your prefered order of locations?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Best way to beat headlesses on NG+?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    First play through killed Ako and it was a pretty easy fight with confetti, now I'm in NG+ and even a perfect deflect seems to do chip damage. I run out of heals very fast and he just chips away at my health. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Colonel_Cheeseburger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment