• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Sekiro - Was watching an old episode this morning and was getting some very familiar vibes...

    Sekiro - Was watching an old episode this morning and was getting some very familiar vibes...


    Was watching an old episode this morning and was getting some very familiar vibes...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    This is my first play through of Sekiro ever, I beat Gyoubu on my first try. I have no one to share this with but I’m so excited!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Mortal Journey finale: Wish me luck!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    So that’s what killed him

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    First playthrough here, the community in this game is so helpful

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    From dropping the game for months because of the Chained Ogre to this!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Father daughter time

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    So my daughter (7) really likes to watch me play Sekiro, she asks me all the time to play so she can watch. I ask her why do you like to see me play the game do you like it? She says no ( I like to see you get your butt kicked). 😔 kids man

    submitted by /u/Demarj92
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Present from my Daughter

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    100% SEKIRO

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    When Wolf enters Lady Butterfly's room and finds Kuro, why does he clap his hands together?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    This game is nuts in the best way.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    TLDR: My brain hurts. Sorry for the super long post. Kill me.

    So I bought Sekiro 2 (3?) days ago. I feel like I need to decompress after the amount of shit I've gone through today lol.

    -I started with the Guardian Ape. Kicked my ass over and over for at least an hour and a half until I finally put him down for good. (Haha ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏⁱᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ)

    -Moved onto Senpou Temple. Fought what felt like hundreds of monks until I reached a suspicious looking bridge.

    -Proceeded to deathblow the Armored Warrior into a wooden support beam 12+ times while getting thrown off the bridge twice before actually pushing him to his death.

    -Dealt with more monks, guys with tracking explosives and then monks with high posture and fast af attacks right outside the main hall before picking up the bell without using the Idol.

    -Engaged in a goose chase trying to murder some dumbass monkeys and spending farrr too long trying to figure out where the fourth one was.

    -Got the mortal blade and moved onto the Ashina Depths. Oh hey it's another Snake eyes.. and 3 dudes with bigass cannons. Spent at least another hour there.

    -Beat her to find ANOTHER GUARDIAN APE. Cool, whatever it's on the second phase already at least so just get this deathblow and WTF SHIT SHIT SHIT OH GOD.

    -Considered starting a new game and going to the depths BEFORE the Apes watering hole.

    -Watched the apes corpse for a few minutes, scared as shit that it's twitching body was gonna get back up and wreck my shit before realizing I could sever it's immortality.

    -Trudged through the hidden forest, was surprised at how easy I was getting through.

    -Lord Zakura? Nah I don't know where he is. Sorr- death. So much death.

    -Thought the corrupted monk (friend told me he was in that house after the ghost lady) was there so I strolled up to the path and right into that boss fight with exactly ZERO healing items.

    -Finally trudged into the clearing to grab the stone for Kuro. Why can't I fast travel to him?

    -Start at Abandoned Dungeon entrance only to find that I would greatly prefer 4 shuriken dudes on the roofs to 4 purple robed dudes who actually made me feel like Timmy-Two-Left-Thumbs.

    Annnnnd it's time to take a break. I feel dead inside.

    submitted by /u/LostMyPasswordRIP
    [link] [comments]

    First platinum ever

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Utilizing fire effectively against Inner Isshin

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Armored Warrior

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Yo I just fucking beat the Armored Warrior after having being stuck for like 2 days, it might not mean much but Im so fucking pumped Im shaking I forgot video games could make me this happy !! I love you all

    submitted by /u/WillRHays
    [link] [comments]

    Oh uhh

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Mortal Blade

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Wooooo

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Just beat shura ending

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    it took around two months but i just beat shura ending on my first run through and i'm so hyped to do the gauntlets and fight the rest of the bosses

    submitted by /u/Suuper_Faarquaad
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished Sekiro.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    There was definitely a dom and sub relationship between that game and me.

    submitted by /u/KBM55
    [link] [comments]

    the Evil Papa loves ye....

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    What should I do when I get caught in a flurry of attacks ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I moment to say thanks

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Please take a moment of thanks for the developer who put the option to skip the dialog on boss fights. You have saved me possible an hour after so many failed attempts at some of the bosses

    submitted by /u/Thatfreshgrass
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on platinum

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    Hey guys I am happy to say I just beat sword saint and beat the game through my first playthrough! I really want to get the platinum trophy but not sure what the best route is to take. I have 50% trophies complete and got the immortal severance ending (didn't look up any guides on other endings didn't want spoilers)

    submitted by /u/RichGriffith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment