• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Sekiro - Is it a lot?

    Sekiro - Is it a lot?


    Is it a lot?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Mods are asleep. Here's a picture of a 1 armed wolf

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:39 AM PST

    I was rewatching Princess Mononoke and one of her combat moves seemed familiar.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Sekiro: 5e D&D Conversion Project - Parts 1 & 2. Perilous Attacks, Conditions, Shinobi Prosthetic and all 10 Prosthetic Tools, fully illustrated. This is my ongoing project to convert as much of Sekiro into D&D mechanics as should be.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    I love this boss

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Despite being callee Owl, he was the biggest rat of them all. And the Tengu of Ashin... hunts rats

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:11 PM PST

    That’s... not... an ape...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Just beat Lady Butterfly for the first time ... big moment for me

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    I bought Sekiro on release, but never managed to even get past the Chained Ogre in the Ashina Outskirts. I struggled so much that a friend convinced me I might as well resell it, and I regretted it ever since.

    This weekend I finally decided screw it, let's try again. I ordered and the game arrived last night, and within 24 hours I've defeated the iconic Lady Butterfly. Can't believe how much just changing my mind set and approach has made this game so much easier to what I remember (not to mention the hour at least I spent just grinding out with the trainer at the temple near the start).

    Can't wait to perfect my skills and experience the rest of the game

    submitted by /u/ieroses
    [link] [comments]

    When Wolf bares his fang

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    I love these notes

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Anyone else ALWAYS struggle hard with this bastard? I don't know what it is, I cannot get the timing of his attack consistently at all, I've mastered every boss, Isshin, DoH, Owl, they never give me trouble. This one, though, for whatever reason I just cannot get good at.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    I woke up and thought of a title and thumbnail too perfect to not put on here

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Just watched ongbal videos

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    This guy made me realize how bad I am at sekiro

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Shinobi by me (Instagram: @okami.rakugaki)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Best FromSoftware game?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I haven't even finished this game yet, but I already believe that this is their best work (other than Elden Ring). Surely I'm not the only one?

    submitted by /u/XivuArath_
    [link] [comments]

    My dudes, I've done it, I beat ISSHIN, here's why it took me six months to beat him

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I'm a Souls / BB veteran and picked up Sekiro when it released, rolling through it at a leisurely pace, doing a lot of grinding for upgrades, my usual thing.

    Finally the game was nearing its end and I'm on Isshin. I spend a couple days frustrated with him, but I know the drill, learn the fight and enjoy the process.

    Except things kept getting in the way. Ghost of Tsushima came out. Cyberpunk. Life things happened. Covid. Etc.

    I'd go back every once and awhile and give it a shot briefly without success.

    But two days ago I had a realization, that if I didn't put time into it now I might never go back and finish him, and that would be a damn shame, something I'd regret for life.

    That is something I cannot allow. So I went back in two days ago and began learning the controls again by farming on the bamboo path and flower stage again.

    I picked it up quickly and soon was back having fun with Isshin.

    But somehow things were different this time. I began blowing through his lives right to his final lightning form regularly.

    I realized that maybe I'd been approaching this fight incorrectly somehow in the past. Maybe the fact that I was now playing on PS5 at 60fps. Genichiro became outright easy and I focused on learning Isshin.

    Well, last night after hanging with friends I put in a few more attempts and when I got him to his final form I decided this was it, time to beat him.

    And I did! It was around midnight but I still had to call my gaming buddy and celebrate a bit! He knows I've been working on him again.

    Probably the hardest boss in a Souls game I've faced, and yet with him beat now he doesn't seem that hard.

    I immediately went into new game+ and beat Genichiro in the prologue, something I used to marvel at seeing other people do.

    Anyone else blow through the game but have life get in the way and have to come back to it to beat it?

    submitted by /u/Anen-o-me
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your name!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    How I feel when dodging the Lady Butterfly death grab

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    One more trophy.. Hate this combat arts trophy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Simple trick that trivializes sword saint

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    I've beaten Isshin plenty of times straight up but it always took many tries. I could never get the fight down to a science except "play well." even though I basically have all the deflects and mikiris memorized. I was just throwing myself at him repeatedly in NG5 charmless when I realized that he does the leaping slam nearly every single time he approaches. It might be cheesy but kiting him around and punishing this slam a few times until his health is at half makes it 500% easier to win. Not sure why this isn't more common advice given that it turns the fight into nothing. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/HatguyBC
    [link] [comments]

    About the palace infiltration

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    So when you go off rescuing the heir you get stopped by a lot of Genichiros soldiers to stop you from rescuing him, after you save him tho and you get cool with him and Isshin ( which is basically the ruler of the palace ) why do they still attack you in the palace? aren't you basically working for the heir and are on good terms with Isshin now?

    submitted by /u/Jack313
    [link] [comments]

    This game, man...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Genichiro, man....

    I'm a pretty long time Souls vet and I am getting my gut punched in!

    It's felt great to progress, and the mini bosses are an excellent flex of creativity. They're actually miniature bosses which is pretty cool.

    But Genichiro, damn it feels like I'm being punished for learning how to play dark souls first. Everything is wrong and everything hurts.

    I'm gunna keep going. I've found the dungeons below. But I refuse to move forward until I've beaten this guy. Any prosthetic tools I should think about using?

    submitted by /u/TyFighter559
    [link] [comments]

    Possibility of Mini-Boss Gauntlets and your Sekiro Skins Wishlist

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    There are many possibilities in the way of skins for Sekiro. My favorite are the two that don't show up anywhere else in game (as far as I personally know): Ashina and Shura.

    It would be great if we could unlock more skins through mini-boss based gauntlets. For example, all Seven Ashina Spears in sequence could unlock Genichiro Ashina skin.

    The Snake-Eye pair could unlock a Snake-Eye skin.

    The two bulls could give us a Horned Samurai skin.

    Unlocking Genichiro, Way of Tomoe would be fantastic. Perhaps you could unlock it by completing the Seven Spears Gauntlet without Kuro's charm - or something else like that.

    The possibilities could be endless.

    Which skins would you like to see in-game?

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment