• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Sekiro - Preordered 21-09-20 and came today!4k 60fps!

    Sekiro - Preordered 21-09-20 and came today!4k 60fps!


    Preordered 21-09-20 and came today!4k 60fps!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Anti-monk Deathblow

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    "Touch Remnant" feature pretty good.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Image taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Community appreciation post

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Plane and simple, you guys are all awesome! Never met a person on any From Soft subreddit whose been rude or genuinely toxic. Brilliant to be a part of something like this, and I thank you all 👍

    submitted by /u/Fieldmouse1998
    [link] [comments]

    This game is amazing.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/UnRichieUnRich21
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Genichiro, Now I See the Appeal

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I've been playing for about 20 hours... Just beat Genichiro. I didn't find him as hard as a lot of people seemed to. I beat him on the fifth try.

    This isn't intended as a "oh, I'm so gud at this game, lolz" because I'm not. I've played all the DS games and for the most part beat them through sheer patience, turtling, and lots of summons. I've never been "gud" at all. Just patient.

    And I wouldn't say I'm much better at Sekiro. Most of the time I avoid confrontation and try to stealth as much as possible. I died fifteen times to Lady Butterfly, and honestly spent over an hour trying to beat the first Seven Ashina Spears... way harder for me than Genichiro.

    Anyway, this fight changed my opinion of the game, completely. Before it, I was even a bit disappointed and didn't understand why it won game of the year. Because, in this fight, I actually felt like I was fighting another Shinobi/Samurai. The times where I would attack, see that he just started to attack as well, so I press the block button and then he also sees that I'm attacking and he also blocks was just so eye opening... So we're doing this very natural chain of reactions in a video game. I've never encountered a boss that felt this way.

    In the Soulsbourne games, either the bosses themselves are larger than life, or they're wielding impossibly huge weapons or magic. Nothing is natural or relatable about it. I can't look at their body movements and tell what they're going to do (maybe others can, but I never was able to). But this actually felt like fighting a person. I could tell based on his stance, grip and movement what was coming, and had plenty of time to react. It just felt like a very fair boss fight. (Especially the huge slow down when he's going to plunge on you... that's a little excessively fair).

    Overall, I'm very happy that From has grown up from the Caprademon style of difficulty into this... huge groups of trash around some optional minibosses aside.

    submitted by /u/Keozon
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game tell you how many times you’ve died to each boss?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I thought it'd be cool (and also sad) to see how many times you've lost to each main boss. I don't think the game tells you so I thought I'd ask here just in case.

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Ideal
    [link] [comments]

    Holy hell, Charmless and D. Bell feels like a completely different game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:35 PM PST

    Sekiro is difficult enough to begin with.

    On NG+ I decided to give away the charm and ring the demon bell. Holy shit. Most mobs feel like mini bosses, many attacks are a 2 hit even with 19 Vitality, and the bosses force you to run a completely different strategy.

    Even Gyoubu sucked 10 health gourd sips out of me. Finished with a sliver of health (I'll probably upload it).

    I'm getting the giggles like it's my first playthrough again.

    Only shitty thing, is if I hit a wall, and I give away the charm for the rest of the playthrough, I will feel very disappointed with myself and the game will probably feel like it's on "story mode."

    Whew.

    In some weird ways, I find myself reverting back to Dark Souls mode, and keep in mind I've finished the first two available gauntlets.

    Does anyone have any tips? Is it simply "completely perfect your deflect or you're fucked" or is there some differences in the way you play?

    I hate to run in circles and "cheese" bosses like you're fighting Demon of Hatred every time. Run, one hit, dodge, run etc.

    Is it just git gud or cheese at this point?

    I can't imagine finishing the game charmless without being very precise unless you wanna run around cheesing.

    Thanks for your input in advance.

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    havent played sekiro in a year. i forgot how unforgiving this game is.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    so i remembered how to play for the most part. but i forgot you only start with ONE flask. ONE. O N E. i feel nothing but despair playing this game again. like the first official boss after the tutorial area where you lose your arm O B L I T E R A T E D me at least 6 times. maybe my oarry timings are just trash. but my god, i cant imagine facing isshin again..

    submitted by /u/___Chiron___
    [link] [comments]

    Takeo The Lone wolf

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    It'd be kinda cooled if they tied Sekiro into Takeos' families' timeline. -As a cod waw n.z.-thru fan

    submitted by /u/7thwardfrozencherry
    [link] [comments]

    How late can I fight owl father? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I just beat owl the first time and don't wanna go fight him again immediately how much of fountainhead palace can I do before I'm locked out of hirata 2 and owl father?

    submitted by /u/_Nein_T
    [link] [comments]

    What's one miniboss that you struggle with no matter what?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Not everyone may have this type of miniboss, if so then what's the hardest miniboss to you?

    I find the drunkards extremely tough to me. I don't know why, Sword Saint? Easy. Snake eyes? Easy. Guardian ape? Easy.

    Drunkards? P h e w

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Throwing myself at Lady Butterfly immediately on my first playthrough

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Do I need Sakura Dance for the ps4 plat?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I am unsure because it isn't apart of the base game. I want to plat Sekiro but my gameplay is ass and I am not good enough to beat the ai :(

    submitted by /u/lordluke24
    [link] [comments]

    My take on Inner Isshin

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Inner genichorio

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    How to reverse his lightning

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    What do we know about the Usui Forest?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    I was reading some of the boss remanent's and I came across Inner Owl's and I would like to know if there is anything more about this that anyone knows seems very interesting.

    submitted by /u/thESupreMeFanCyMan
    [link] [comments]

    Hadn’t picked up the game in over an year and my last save was at the final boss.... still being able to aggro Genichiro under 30 secs made me feel worth y’all :’)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    I drew Sekiro

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    I did a charmless No death run

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    help picking my next adventure after Sekiro?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    as title says, i need help!! i'm looking to mainline at least one more satisfying gaming experience before i return to college and no longer have any free time to enjoy some video games. stuck btw picking up Devil May Cry 1-4 via the HD Collection/Special Edition bundle on ps4, but also been seeing a lot of really good stuff about the recent Miles Morales game lately and since I never played the first game and I love the Batman: Arkham series, my other option is Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition on ps4 which comes w/ all dlc for that game.

    with that info out of the way, what do u guys think i should pick? I have absolutely no experience w either game franchise and am really just looking for the best overall content in terms of narrative, characterization, and just overall fun gameplay/style. Any input helps :)

    Edit: while i am aware that the DMC bundle comprises 4games and Spider-Man is only one game (or roughly 1.25games total w/ DLC factored in), i have heard that DMC games tend to be pretty short, w/ a short visit to HowLongToBeat and some quick maths telling me that both options should take up roughly the same amount of time to beat. I should also add that both experiences are up for nearly the same price on PSN

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MrE-Mann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment