• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Sekiro - Sekiro 👌

    Sekiro - Sekiro ��


    Sekiro ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I DID IT!! I BEAT MY FIRST EVER BOSS!!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    So I just started playing Sekiro and...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    It's absolutely kicking my ass and while I'm so mad I'm so determined to beat it.

    I got past the tutorial fine but I'm on the first area and that golem is kicking my ass xD

    submitted by /u/somethingpigs
    [link] [comments]

    40 Hours later and I finally beat sekiro!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    I did it! I beat Isshin!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    After countless tries dying to him over and over I finally beat him using nothing but the skills I have learned I'm so happy I can't truly put it into words but it feels great.

    submitted by /u/Kane140324
    [link] [comments]

    A quarter of the way there

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Are the headless actually worth defeating?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    As the title suggests I'm debating whether or not defeating these no thought head empty bois is worth it or not. This is my first playthrough of the game so forgive me for my ignorance

    submitted by /u/ThankEgg
    [link] [comments]

    Best Skill Point Farming Method?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Sorry if this topic has been talked to death haha, I decided to make a post because you never know when new methods are discovered!

    What NG+ (NG+2? NG+3? etc) is recommended for farming enemies and what route should i take?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/mawster88
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred tips?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Passed to the third phase Yesterday. Enemies are harder to defeat and they are everywhere. Wanted to head straightly to the secret passage but I found out they have repaired the broken bridge and I can go back to the outskirts. Fought the fat mini boss and found the Demon of Hatred.

    Damn! What is this thing?

    Actually never struggled too much against any bosses. The only one I had to look up for hints for was the Blazing Bull. Also a bit of problem against the Headless in the Hidden Forest. But God damn it I can't damage the Demon of Hatred more than 1.5 of his death blows. Easily two shots me and I keep dying! And I've actually spent a lot of time gathering Prayer Beads and my health bar is long. Fought him for at least one hour and couldn't kill him and gave it a rest.

    submitted by /u/Fariborz_R
    [link] [comments]

    I KILLED GRANDPA

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    AND I LOVED IT OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCh. I never thought electrocuting someone could be so fun. Just seeing that vitality bar drop to half made my heart sing. I've been dancing my cat around the room saying "I killed Grandpa!" over and over again but they tried to bite me and I probably shouldn't dance my cat around the room anyway. I just.. I don't know what else to say. I KILLED GRANDPA. THE JOY I FEEL AT THE ACT OF MURDER IS UTTERLY INEXPRESSIBLE. HAHHAHA time to do it again.

    submitted by /u/Reuben-Flagg
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin, Demon's Bell, No Kuro's Charm, No damage

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    I want to share my clip fightning Inner Isshin without taking damage :D.

    Hope you guys appreciate!

    https://youtu.be/BbEMnos22TE

    submitted by /u/Ganro1
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro owl father easy trick

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    When he do perilous sweep followed by big overhead slash u could exploit this attack by dodging it at precise moment and smack 2,3 times but if u dodge it to early he will change his attack pattern

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows any better farming spots than stairway red guards?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    I am still 23 points short for the platinum and I have estimated that I'd have to farm them for 3 more hours to get it. Can someone else suggest a faster way?

    submitted by /u/abhinay33
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Hi, first post on Reddit here, so sorry if I do this wrong. A few months ago, when I got Sekiro on PS4, when I was playing through I accidentally skipped Genichro on top of the castle and went straight to Senpou Temple and rested at the idol there. I realized I missed him and I just beat him. If I fast travel to the idol at Senpou Temple that I've already rested at from before, will I miss any essential parts? Or should I go on foot?

    submitted by /u/VariousSun1132
    [link] [comments]

    Can't use 2nd resurrection vs Owl

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    So during the Owl fight in the tower, I would die once and resurrect and then death blow him, now earning my 2nd resurrection, the black slash on top of the nodes would disappear, and now I would assume that I have a resurrection again for the 2nd phase. However, it would not give me the option to resurrect again if I died on the 2nd phase. This same thing has worked for me on every other boss except Owl. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something?

    submitted by /u/samohtx
    [link] [comments]

    I reached maximum health and posture, what I do with the prayer beads from now on?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Guardian ape ng and beyond

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    The best way to use firecracker is when he do his combo followed by a body slam this way u could get 6 to 8 free hits.just go behind him after using firecracker

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Charmless or Hard mode

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I just finish Sekiro for my first playthrough. I wanted to add more difficulty for a challenge and be good more in deflecting. Which is more better to do hard mode or charmless? Which is less harder? Before doing both I wanted to see which is less harder before going hard mode and charmless. Thank you

    submitted by /u/nullptr023
    [link] [comments]

    Haha funny sex number

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Sword Saint Isshin is dead

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I finally beat this bastard, idk what changed with me but I just did it. Hardest part was always phase 2 and once I just took my time and learned the patterns it was easy. Phase 3 was child's play 😂.

    submitted by /u/KoolaidSama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment