• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Sekiro - People always ask "Where Sekiro?" but only the Divine Child asks "How Sekiro?"

    Sekiro - People always ask "Where Sekiro?" but only the Divine Child asks "How Sekiro?"


    People always ask "Where Sekiro?" but only the Divine Child asks "How Sekiro?"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Well..

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Samurai Gun Go Bang bang!!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Was hoping to finally finish the game last night for the first time, my controller couldn't handle it. Guess this is a two-night boss fight.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    The mid-air deathblow is kind of cool

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Drawing (more a doodle in my spare time, thought it turned out pretty decent)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    FACE ME, SEKIRO!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Partly bought it for my fiancé but also for me too ☺️

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Figured the gauntlets weren’t for me after meeting Inner Gen... Came back and knocked out two today!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    I’m not the only one that sees it right?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Inner Isshin no Healing, no Buffs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    I have never seen this glitch before (this is my 6th playthrough). It happened after I restarted the game because it crashed. Guess backwards compatibility on ps5 still has issues. *Link of glitch video in the comments*

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    After two months and one broken controller, I finally beat my first game of Sekiro!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:17 PM PST

    My reaction after saving Ashina soldier from the Red Guard only to have them shoot at me...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Dumb edit I made at 1:00 AM (sorry if this has been made before)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    (PvP) This poor guy got absolutely destroyed

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Am I.....screwed?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:08 PM PST

    So let me explain, I beat genichiro without using the lightning counter because I didn't know how to properly do it, I ran out of heals/revives so I just spammed fistful of ash and was aggressive as hell to not let him move and he only ever did the lightning arrow attack, and I'm worried because I'm pretty sure this isn't a game mechanic limited to this boss (first play through btw) so my question is, am I boned for not knowing how to counter lightning?

    submitted by /u/Goatsn1
    [link] [comments]

    "Hesitation is defeat"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Yeah fuck you too buddy 😒

    submitted by /u/AyeYoTek
    [link] [comments]

    I just started and feel like I’m going the wrong way.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    I beet Gyoubo and don't know if i should go to the gate or the estate first. I beat Enshin and got the key, but wolfs father said the key led to the Devine heir. Isn't Devine heir endgame? Am I supposed to go this way or beat there bull at the gate first?

    submitted by /u/Ajubbz
    [link] [comments]

    Defeated Genichiro on 2nd play through at new game.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    So I just recently defeated Isshin the Sword Saint some minutes ago here in my first play through and after 2 weeks of playing.

    The game was fun and worth it.

    So I began a new game thinking only on going on the first sculptor.

    I did not know you can beat Genichiro in that fight but actually losing an arm still..lol, compared playing the first time that in just seconds it just ended in defeat.

    submitted by /u/redshieldheroz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I save Kotaro? (Sad Monk)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Ok so I messed up. I sent Kotaro to the surgeon not realising what I was doing and I feel terrible. I dont know exactly whats happened to him but it seems bad and I wanna know if theres any way I can save him and his dad? I even found that damn white flower he was talking about and I really wanna give it to him 🥺

    Any help would be really appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MizterE
    [link] [comments]

    The Parent is absolHOOT.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Can anybody give me advice to defeat the Great Shinobi Owl?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Title should be self evident. I haven't run into such a brick wall in my playthrough, every other boss or mini boss that has destroyed me felt like I could eventually beat them if I figured out what to do. I can't even get Owl to 50% of his first hp bar after dozens of attempts and after doing research online of methods to defeat him apparently they patched the boss and now he's a bit different so they no longer seem to work.

    I have been trying to side step most of his moves and then counteract after a whiff but it feels very inconsistent especially when he does the shuriken into swipe attack which basically just 1 shots me.

    I've gotten very frustrated at this point and don't even feel like playing right now so if anybody can give me some advice to actually beat him I'd appreciate it so I can continue the game I've otherwise enjoyed.

    submitted by /u/SchiffSchiff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment