• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Sekiro - POV: You just told Owl that you’re breaking the Iron Code

    Sekiro - POV: You just told Owl that you’re breaking the Iron Code


    POV: You just told Owl that you’re breaking the Iron Code

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    My daughter got this as a present and I got flashbacks.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    By any means necessary

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    POV: You're fighting Juzou the Drunkard and his goons for the first time

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    My first time playing Sekiro

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Tactical stumble

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Stuck? Frustrated? This may be the most important tip you’ll ever learn!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I know the feeling of being massively frustrated with this game - particularly that boss that you just can't overcome.

    Maybe you can't even surpass phase 1, helplessly getting stomped.

    Or

    Maybe you beat your foe within an inch of his life every other attempt, but you still have yet to fully take him down.

    There's a very specific reason for that, and it can be summed up in few words.

    You're too focused on the destination, when you should be focused on the *journey.*

    That sounds overly simple, and it's probably not what you want to hear right now, but let me explain.

    When your sole goal is to beat the boss each attempt, and you die (twice) - you've failed. You lost.

    When your goal is to learn the boss, understand it, and learn how to react to each move; no death is a failure. It's simply another step on the way to success.

    Change the way you go into fights. Don't walk in with "I must beat this boss right now." You'll set yourself up for failure. With some of the bosses this simplified mentality of "must win now" will work fine, but when you eventually hit a wall, you'll perish and either give up, or break your controller (or both).

    It took me well over 20 attempts on a certain "inner" boss (endgame), and I found next to no frustration. The reason why is because I simply made my goal to learn the boss - not just to beat him once, but to dominate him. As a bonus, every time you fight him again, you will crush him. Ultimately more satisfying than barely managing to beat him one time.

    Instead of failing 20+ times, I simply took 20+ lessons on my way to the final exam, where I absolutely demolished the final boss in the gauntlet.

    TL;DR - If you approach a wall, don't fight to win, fight to learn. In doing so, you don't just kill the boss — you dominate it, frustration free.

    Give it a shot, be patient, and expect death. It's in the title. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else gotten this deathblow animation on owl? I've never seen it in the time i've played sekiro

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Dlc when?!?!?!?!?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    The coolest thing I’ve ever pulled off in this game-

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Mood.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Finally beat Isshin Ashina! Can’t wait to take over Ashina with my father, the Great Shinobi Owl! ����

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    First time ever that I’ve gotten every achievement in a FromSoftware game!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Just let me die

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Commissioned this *incredible* artwork from u/1000000000lines, I'm calling it "Meditekiro"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Isshin is like 6’7 wtf

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Does anyone else forget how tall Isshin is when you're facing him?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Everytime I fight Isshin, whether it be Sword Saint, Ashina, or Inner, I always forget how tall he is compared to Wolf, Emma, Genichiro, and other characters in the game (except for Owl of course, lol). When I'm fighting him, his height feels more or less normal, but when 'm talking to him as a friendly NPC, I come to realize how tall he is compared to us. Anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    Making his swift approach to say hello, what a lovely fella. Is a bit clumsy though maybe he's drunk!!!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Oh no

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Did Anybody Else Change The Language From Japanese To English on NG+?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Very interesting comparisons. I actually like Gyoubu Oniwa's English voice better than Japanese. In Japanese he sounds calm but determined to win, and in English he sounds very angry and serious.

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first no-sculptor run of sekiro!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Best way to defeat Inner Genichiro ??

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:03 AM PST

    I was trying the gauntlet of strength and got obliterated by Genichiro because of Sakura Dance. What is the best way to deal with this ?? Tips are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FromNinetyFour
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Guardian Ape. (Single)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Holy smokes what a fight. Definitely my favourite so far in sekiro. Loved it all apart from that one jumping grab attack that is just broken. Don't know what else to say I'm just stoked. This is from someone who usually summons in souls games. Onwards!

    Edit: Just beat Headless ape and his girlfriend as well. I was scared going in cause I new it was a gank fight but I found it was much easier. Super fun

    submitted by /u/Andrew_P-23
    [link] [comments]

    I might just be the dumbest Sekiro player:

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment