• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Sekiro - So my first boss in this game had to end like that

    Sekiro - So my first boss in this game had to end like that


    So my first boss in this game had to end like that

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Man I had no idea the red guard were weak to that, thanks fextralife’

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Always pay your Bills.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    If this is who I think it is then...wish me luck!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    bundled jizo statue?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    The Second Phase of Guardian Ape Will Forever Be the Worst/Best Experience

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    YYYYEEEESSSS!!!!!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    My 3rd sekiro drawing now

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Emma as soon as you pick the Shura path

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:08 PM PST

    I’m done, my sword and spikes did nothing. Almost commited seppuku after being mikiried by this prick. Pls tell me there’s only one of this in the game. I think this is what Isshin meant when he almost got killed after seeing into the eyes and being drawn into the depths of the ocean.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    For a minute I was feeling invincible. I fucking did it finally!!!!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    How to get better at sekiro?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Hey guys long time soulsborne fan here. Basically I just wanted to ask y'all how the hell im supposed to not be trash at this game? I've beaten dark souls and bloodborne more times than I can count but it's just something about sekiro that is so challenging.

    I've gotten past the horse guy (genichiro or gyoubo I think?) about a year ago but after that every enemy is so tough for me I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or going in the wrong direction but I just struggle so much with every enemy and get grinded like cheese by every boss and I just suck at the game.

    I really want to beat this game because I love it, but I just need some advice.

    submitted by /u/KyPlagueV3
    [link] [comments]

    "Unthinkable... such an incredible display"

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    And they say it needs an easy mode... NG6 btw

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Friendly update for everyone. Fun fact: still haven’t gotten Isshin to phase 2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Took forever

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Owl (father) and divine dragon.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    This is just an appreciation post. Just my impression of these two bosses.

    Contrary to what seems to be a majority. I felt Owl was easy. I fought him until my first NG+. And I mean, of course I died a lot to him, and in the first bunch of tries he insta killed me almost immediately. But after some time, you start to see which technique works and when you can attack, and once you reach that point he's just easy. When I fought Genichiro (first and final time) or Isshin, I eventually came to a moment when I knew when I could go in for some hits, but I felt tense doing it. Not with Owl. I enjoyed the fight and felt cool to beat him, but certainly I didn't feel as accomplished as when beating Genichiro, for example.

    Now on the divine dragon, what I liked was that even when the fight is easy, I've seen some call it ridiculously easy for a boss so late into the game. And I feel I don't care much about the difficulty, what I loved was the design of the fight. The guys so effing big and powerful you can't even get close to him and touch him with your sword, so you become a human ninja lightning rod and use freaking nature against him. I felt it was epic. Even if not that hard, it was epic and I loved it. He's one of my favorite bosses in From games (i've played dark souls 1 and 2 and sekiro).

    So that's it :D just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/usuario1986
    [link] [comments]

    So it begins. I haven’t even gotten Isshin to his second phase yet lmao.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    The guardian ape reveal

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    First things first, this might be the greatest action game of all time. I put down Sekiro last year when I couldn't get past Genichiro. Jumped back into my save after beating Demon's Souls for the first time and craving more FromSoft magic. Everything clicked this time and Genichiro was toast. Fought my way to the big ape and spent 2 hours struggling to make a dent in his posture or health bar. After some grinding for spirit emblems the next day, I finally went back in and was in the zone. Perfect deflects, dodges, and tool uses in the right openings. I got the first death blow, then the second right after that. My heart jumped before slowing in relief as I saw "Shenobi execution" appear on screen. I spent the next 5 seconds rotating the camera to admire how badass Wolf looked standing next to his felled opponent. Kinda weird they didn't tie a trophy to this fight. You know how this story ends. This game is incredible. Fuck this big ape and his scary sword.

    submitted by /u/stagqueen5000
    [link] [comments]

    Finally... Amazing game but the skill point trophy took a few hours of repetitive grinding

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    O’Rin of the Water. Immensely doable after fighting Lady Butterfly.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment