• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Sekiro - Tried making Sekiro in Monster Hunter World, thought I'd post here too!

    Sekiro - Tried making Sekiro in Monster Hunter World, thought I'd post here too!


    Tried making Sekiro in Monster Hunter World, thought I'd post here too!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone made a post about this, but I noticed a different in color in Wolf’s “Nighteye” mode with the Shura skin.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    The Ashina Cross: Don't just break their posture, break their ankles.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Sometimes, I honestly forget how beautiful this game is.. Love this game honestly so much. No Souls game ever made me feel as awesome as this game. Lots of love to the Sekiro community! Love you all man.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Mist noble overkill pt:2

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    You hesitated, old man.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I really wish there was a way to save him!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    How the hell did genichero throw that shuriken behind us

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Reminds me of something

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Finally beat this game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Am I the only one who played through the whole game not knowing you could thrust attack?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Such a simple endeavor. You just hold the attack button and there you go. Yet not at a single point did I accidently perform a thrust attack, so it never ocurred to me that it ever existed. Only after I finished the game and allowed myself to watch videos on Sekiro did I find out. I was like "how on earth are they doing that"? But well.. atleast I didn't get mikiri countered by the Owl.

    submitted by /u/CragscleftTF
    [link] [comments]

    My Sekiro Boss Difficulty tier list

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    my first platinum trophy!!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I just got violated by a Headless..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    I don't even know how to feel right now. I just got my Shirikodama ripped out. And the Headless put it up it's own butt. I don't know what to feel. I'm taking a break, I need to clear my mind.

    submitted by /u/manIfeelweird
    [link] [comments]

    Best Female Fight

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Hey everyone! Some of you seemed to enjoy the polls I do for Sekiro. So why not another?!

    For this one, let's show the ladies in the game some love! Which female battle was your favorite? Mine was Emma since her battle OST is my favorite and truly made me feel like she was left no choice but to fight, even though she didn't want to. It genuinely made you feel some type of way about the decision you just made, and I loved it. Which was yours?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Syientist
    [link] [comments]

    So, what is the ACTUAL difficulty difference between NG+ cycles?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    I've heard a ton of different things.

    Numerically, difficulty-wise, what are the actual differences between NG, to NG+, to NG+2, and so on and so forth? What NG cycle has the greatest increase in enemy health/damage/posture?

    I've heard NG to NG+ is the largest difference, but then I've also heard NG+4 or so is the biggest spike.

    I haven't seen any actual data.

    I'm not referring to subjective difficulty regarding whether or not the player understands the mechanics, so I don't want to see "NG is the hardest because you're learning" - this is a given. I am also not referring to the difficulty loss of having all skills and gourd seeds and necklaces, so please leave these out of the discussion. We can leave out Charmless or Demon Bell talk as well since the Charm is % based and the Demon Bell is a flat buff to enemies - unless Kuro's charm scales differently in each NG cycle.

    I'm simply asking about the statistical and numerical differences between each cycle.

    Are they all evenly different?

    Or

    Are there spikes from certain NG+X to other NG+X?

    Despite my research I have not found anything definitive, partly due to the fact that it's sort of hard to find search keywords that don't involve other questions.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat the game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    10/10 masterpiece, that isshin fight at the end made me play the ultra instinct music in my head and I loved every second of it.

    submitted by /u/at_ytott
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin has had enough of people speed running him and humiliating him. Now he's out for blood. Check out the full lmtsr fight if u want. Link in comments ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I just played this game at 60fps for the first time.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    After narrowly securing a PS5 recently, I got to play sekiro at 60fps for the first time ever and holy shit, did I not realize what an absolutely profound disadvantage I was at playing at an unstable 30. I was able to first try Sword Saint after not playing this game for a couple months which is pretty crazy for me. It feels like I took the weights off. I could ACTUALLY SEE what was coming at me. Twice the density of visual data is so immense and I never realized it until just now. And this is how some of you experience pretty much all games! While I can drop $500 for a PS5, I can't really drop at least $1000 for a capable PC so I'm glad that this thing can more affordable bump that frame-rate up.

    I think I've been spoiled after only a couple of hours and now I have to fully replay this game. I'm not looking forward to reliving the Mist Noble though. Not even a better frame rate can save me from that monster reducing me to tears.

    submitted by /u/LeastMaintenance
    [link] [comments]

    So our friend Ionian is making a huge Sekiro mod, Sekiro: Resurrection. Basically planning on reworking the entire game. The mod is still in heavy beta, but you can play it right now. We also have an official discord server, so join if you like to participate in playtesting and/or give new ideas

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Underworld dlc?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    With the recent free dlc accepted. Do you guys think that here might be a pay to play dlc (like the old hunters) where we get to travel to the underworld with the black blade and battle with the lore of Sekiro?

    submitted by /u/half_eaten_burrito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment