• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Sekiro - This is hirata estate now. Feel old yet?

    Sekiro - This is hirata estate now. Feel old yet?


    This is hirata estate now. Feel old yet?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Hung my Sekiro wall art today. Couldn't be happier.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Bitch please.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    After 47 Tries and Nearly 2 Years Later... I BEAT SEKIRO.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    fr*ck it, shura time

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    I’m a new player and I was admiring The Great Serpent, I screamed as this happened.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    And now we wait for Elden Ring (or PC-port of Bloodborne and/or Demon Souls)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    I beat Lady Butterfly for the 1st time, more than anything I was really impressed by the OST!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Part of the 1000 club now.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    I did it. I finally did it!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Mmm.. crunchy!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    He’s a master of the glock too you just haven’t weakened him enough

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I can’t use them! I may need them later!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    owl 1 shot

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Small order, but I've been grinding him for two days and got it tonight first try (-_-)7

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Joining the club! Never thought I’d 100% a FromSoftware game after not taking to DS but bless The Shinobi of the Divine, I did it!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Air combat for Sakura Dance

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Who is your favorite “inner” boss fight and why

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    That's it... there's nothing else...

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    So I finally wear the Shura skin and immediately thought of this fight :D

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Found this prosthetic arm in my moms room. Where the firecrackers at

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Under the Sea

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    What is a Shura and is it sentient?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Shura seem to be mindless killing machines. They kill just for the sake of it, or maybe because it makes them happy?

    I feel like a lot of characters and mobs fit that description without being Shura.

    The fire seems to be something which distinguishes the Shura from your every day murderer. Isshin Ashina does use fire based attacks as old man and he does enjoy killing. I believe I even read a description calling him a "killing machine" as well, but he doesn't seem to be Shura.

    The fire he uses could be our fire, which he uses to fight us with, or maybe he actually would be Shura momentarily if it wasn't for his breathing technique and the fact that he can use fire shows this thin line.

    Sekiro couldn't use fire attacks by his own, like the DoH or IA. He had to use a mechanical barrel to do it, which isn't the same as the fire that engulfed his arm in the Shura Ending.

    The sculptur was almost Shura, but he managed to get his mind back, which makes me wonder. Can Shura think? The sculptur did talk to us in demon Form, but he wasn't Shura there, he was a demon. The difference was explicitly mentioned by the old woman near the demon of hatreds Arena.

    Sekiro didn't seem to talk when he became Shura, but he was never talkative. Do you think he became mindless? Why did Owl never became Shura, even though he killed everyone in his way and longed for more and more power? Or Genichiro?(Unlike Emma he doesn't use Isshin style attacks, maybe he doesn't know the breathing technique) Can there only be one Shura? Is Shura something or someone controlling the mind of a person?

    submitted by /u/Sir_CrunchMouse
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling confuses me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    I'm trying to platinum the game, I just need the shura ending and the skills. I need 19 more skill points and if I have to kill one more rat I might go mad. I'm currently charmless and it's still taking years on end. Bosses also don't give me much anymore, I killed genichiro and he gave me less than half of a level bar. There's no point in fighting bosses, and farming these 3 rats is going to drive me insane, is there any special method of leveling that'll make this go by faster?

    submitted by /u/Oroshi3965
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or Does anyone else scream "Bitch!" After the final Deathblow of a Boss lol

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Am I the only one who does this?! HAHAHA It's nothing more satisifying than seeing a difficult boss die after all the blood, sweat and rage!

    Owl (Father) Firecracker+ Thrust

    Me: Mikiri Counter

    Owl (Father): Oh shit!

    Me: BITCH!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Oday1607
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment