• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Sekiro - By popular demand the mask now has a heavy wash, hope you like it.

    Sekiro - By popular demand the mask now has a heavy wash, hope you like it.


    By popular demand the mask now has a heavy wash, hope you like it.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Embracing the Inner Wolf

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    IM THE ONE FINISHING THIS!! NOT THE GROUND!!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    RE:Souls by DuckLordEthan

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    First Platinum/100% Ever! Only took me 83 hours

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Not even close baby

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I killed chained ogre in ahsina outskirts and his eyes stayed on the ground lmao

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Just beat Isshin for the first time while listening to the Star Wars caterina band song lol

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:38 PM PST

    I was on my 40th odd try then I put on Dual of the Fates and afterwards the caterina song came on for the third phase lmao gg

    submitted by /u/GnasherNuts
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly, this is a big reason why I preferred the hardest bosses in Sekiro to many of the ones in the Souls series.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    The most ambitious Sekrio DLC modding project to date, is open for public testing!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Sekiro on PS5

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    So, I've finished/platinum'ed this game days ago (see my previous post) and yesterday my PS5 pre-order arrived in my country (2nd batch). I immediately downloaded Sekiro and tried it. Wow, it feels...smooth? I played this on base PS4 before and read something about frame drops? So, my observation while playing on PS5, the controls are super responsive! Remember that Genichiro's perilous attack that you can Mikiri but you can hit him once before countering? Apparently muscle memory is doing it and executing it flawlessly but not on PS4! This surprised me! I was about to play a new game on my PS5 but looks like a NG+ is looming. Maybe I can finish the Gauntlet.

    TLDR: Platinum'ed the game on my base PS4 and was all along handicapped/heavy latency. Now have PS5, controls are responsive and smooth as fuck.

    submitted by /u/paradox_traveller
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape Boss Fight (Ichimonji)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:19 PM PST

    4 interior ministry ninja fight no healing/prosthetic/mid air db/CS (except mikiri)/under 4 mins. probably my best run, crazy stuff happens

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Sums up Owl pretty much

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    I really thought it was Sekiro related

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Great Shinobi Owl - Smoke Bomb walkthrough

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    1.Catch the during Single attacks and combos punishable movement

    2.Catch the either jumps back, jumps off of head, or Smoke Bomb movement

    3.Use the shuriken if jumps back, parry if jumps off of head, Going forward 2 times jump if a Smoke Bomb

    4.If a Smoke Bomb, It's up to you how to use the skill or Prosthetic Tools

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmrGyaEC1PM

    submitted by /u/GranTorino1972k
    [link] [comments]

    what happened to my character?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    My Gauntlet of Strength: Severance - No Damage/Charmless/Bell Demon run. Take a look and let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    either the shinobi was so terrified of tengu that he killed himself, or our madlad killed the purple shinobi with his own sword. Badass either way.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    Just started the game, any tips?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:28 AM PST

    i'm getting decently good at parrying/blocking but i seriously can't dodge a thing.

    how do i get better at DODGING?

    submitted by /u/Loose_Information_64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment